Stolen Kiss

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After went through her bag for the second time, Taeyeon let out a breath as she felt grateful that she didn’t lost her key. She unlocked the door immediately and kicked it open as she can no longer stand the cold breeze outside.

Baekhyun has dropped her safely just minutes ago at her apartment building and left after her boyfriend hugged her quick, which Taeyeon did not oppose. Though he actually intended to come over since he said that he wants to see her room, Taeyeon insisted him to just go home and come over next time. The boy even asked her to stay in his apartment which immediately rejected by Taeyeon the moment they saw someone just got out of the elevator.

“Oh, it’s working fine now,” said Taeyeon as she gave the boy a smile. Baekhyun pouted at the fact that the elevator has been fixed, silently blaming whoever the technician was for fixing it. He seriously wants to spend more time with his girlfriend but Taeyeon keeps resisting. Moreover, it looks like the universe is not on his side this day. First day of them being official but something kept get in between them.

Taeyeon smiled as she remembered how cute Baekhyun was when he pouts. Truth to be told, she almost gave in when he saw the puppy expression on his face. He surely knows how to make girls surrender but Taeyeon chose to stay with her choice. She liked to tease Baekhyun anyway.

 

Thirty minutes later, Taeyeon has finished showering and was about to sleep when she heard a knock on her door. Her brows furrowed as she glanced at the clock hanging on her bedroom wall. Who will come at this hour to her apartment?

Could it be burglar? She slapped her forehead as the thought came. She muttered stupid to herself as she lazily stood up from her bed and carefully walked out of her bedroom to her front door. She could hear some noise outside the door, which makes her grab a baseball stick that she always put near the door. Just in case, she always said whenever her friend asked her about it.

With an exhale and the little courage in herself, she unlocked the door slowly and immediately pulled it open as one of her hand is already in the air, ready to hit whoever trying to harm her but got stopped immediately when someone’s voice come to her hear.

“Wait—woah woah,” she heard as she felt a grip on her mid-air arm.

“Jesus Christ, I thought—whatever. What are you doing here?” she asked as she let out a shaky breath.

“The elevator at my apartment is broken,” said the boy as she grinned at her.

Taeyeon gave him her ‘are-you-serious’ look. “Don’t lie,” she replied.

“Why would I lie? I am not joking, that really happened,” he reasoned back, this time no more grin on his face.

Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows at him. She glanced at the plastic bag on his hand. If she is seeing right, she can see a shampoo and a package of ramen inside it. The other stuffs are not really visible so she don’t know the rest. She looked up and met Baekhyun’s face. His lips is slightly trembling which immediately noticed by Taeyeon.

“Are you sick?” the tone in her voice changed. She dropped the baseball stick on the floor and put her palm against his forehead.

“I am not sick,” he replied with a smile. “It’s cold here, so—“

“Oh right,” Taeyeon immediately stepped sideway to let him enter her apartment. Baekhyun stepped inside as he took off his jacket and put it on the sofa. Taeyeon told him to sit as she prepared a warm tea for him. She sits beside him after she handed him the cup.

“So, now you are warmer, what makes you here at this hour?” he heard her girlfriend interrogating him again. He sips another before he put down his cup and shifted his body sideway to face her.

“I already told you,” he ran a hand through his hair. “I am too lazy to use stairs, just like you so I decided to go here. So…uhm, can I stay here for a night?” he tried to give her the best pleading look he can ever made.

Taeyeon held her laughter and bit her lips to stop her from smiling. Baekhyun is just too cute to resist but there are some questions left in her mind that she want to know the answer first. She actually didn’t mind if he stay here but knowing that Baekhyun can be mischievous sometimes makes her want to hear his other reason.

“As far as I know, you have Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol as your friend. Why don’t you go there?”

Baekhyun took out something from the plastic bag and put it on the table. Taeyeon eyed the thing and gave him a questioning look. “I am sure they are already in the dreamland at this hour and there is a low possibility of me staying at their place since they are a complete deaf once they slept,” he replied.

“How about your clothes?”

“I have a spare in my car trunk. I always prepared one set there, my habit,”

“And what’s with that?” asked Taeyeon as pointed the two package of ramen on the table. Taeyeon eyed the plastic bag on his lap. “And that?”

Baekhyun smiled again at his girlfriend. “I stopped by at the nearest convenience store and bought these. And since I am so hungry, let’s eat this,” he replied excitedly. Taeyeon smiled before she took the two package of ramen from the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter