Feel Loved

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just wait here, alright? I will take care of my room for a while. It’s so messy,” said Baekhyun as he pushed Taeyeon slowly to sit on the sofa.

Taeyeon nodded her head lightly and smiled at the sight of her boyfriend running into his room. She giggled when Baekhyun slammed the door shut and heard him cursing. He was the one that insisted her to come over to his apartment and Taeyeon agreed to it immediately since today is the last day of exam for them. Only when they arrived at his front door was when Baekhyun realized that his room was a disaster the last time he left it and told Taeyeon that he would tidy it first before letting her see it.

Taeyeon leaned onto the soft cushion of the sofa, letting her legs strangled slightly as she closed her eyes for a moment. The previous month was something amazing for her. Having Baekhyun as her boyfriend is like a gift, and she really enjoys his companion.

 

 

 

She smiled at the thought of it. It was one day in the busy week before the exam. Taeyeon caught flu that it was so bad for her to skip class. She couldn’t even cook herself a meal since it was so dizzy and her vision is too blurry, though she managed to walk to the kitchen and got herself a bread so that she could eat her medicine.

She was woken up by a loud noise from a banging door three hours later. Lazily lifted her body from the bed, she walked slowly to the front door and pulled it open. The face full of worries greeted her and a warm hug followed.

“Are you alright?” the soft voice rang through her ears. She nodded slightly.

“Only flu, but I think I’m fine now,”

“How come you say you are fine when you still sound like that? Come on,” she felt her hand being held and dragged inside her apartment.

Baekhyun kicked his shoes aside and carefully guided Taeyeon into her room. He was so tender; his touch was soft against her skin as he is afraid to hurt Taeyeon’s burning skin. He walked her to her bed and pushed her gently to lie on it.

“You don’t call this ‘only flu’, you are having a fever,” his palm touched her forehead. His eyebrows furrowed when he felt how high her body temperature was. Slightly scolding Taeyeon for not telling him that she was sick, he fetched out his phone from his pocket and texted someone.

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t you attend a class now?” asked Taeyeon.

“How could I focus in class when my mind is full of your whereabouts and wellbeing?” he replied. “Besides, I’ve asked Chanyeol to take notes for us,” he continued as he stood from his squatting position and put his phone on the bedside table. He asked Taeyeon to wait for a while and he walked outside his room. He came back minutes later with a glass of water on his left hand.

He gave the glass to her and put it on the bedside table when she finished. Taeyeon then shifted a bit and asked him to sit next to her. They remained silent for a moment while staring into each other eyes. “Next time, tell me when you are sick,” he softly said. His thumb was brushing her cheek.

Taeyeon leaned onto his touch and nodded her head. It was comforting and made her feel loved. His eyes speak; she could see how worried he was for her. When Baekhyun saw the way his girlfriend reacts to his act, he moved his palm against her forehead again and brushed some of her hair strands.

“You like this?” he asked.

Taeyeon only smiled at him. He leaned forward and kissed her brow. It lingered for a while, making the spot where his lips came in contact with her skin even hotter. Taeyeon closed her eyes at the feel of soft flesh against her brow. She then opened her eyes when he felt Baekhyun pulled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter