Slow But Sure

There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll take the earliest train tomorrow oppa,”

 

A pair of eye is watching her closely, the lips curved into a thin smile. The girl in front of him is actually squirming under his gaze but it looks like the guy didn’t realize it.

“I’m fine. I have things to be done here, I’m sorry that I leave the kids to all of you,” said Taeyeon as she let out a sigh. She actually didn’t want to skip the trip with the rest of her students. Her responsibility is to take care of the kids through the whole trip, that’s what she promised to their parents. But this time, this chance, she doesn’t want to miss it. And how could she resist what Baekhyun said earlier…

 

Please don’t leave me again.

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Are you there?” Sooyeon’s high pitched voice wakes her up from her thought. Even Baekhyun could hear it, she thought, as the girl saw the said man’s eyebrows raised up when Sooyeon call her name.

“Yes I’m here, geez… Tone down your voice,” she chuckles. “Why are you suddenly on the phone?”

“Ssh, it’s not important. By the way I’ve heard from oppa. Don’t worry, we’ll be fine here, it’s not like we are going to be summoned by gorilla without your presence,”

Taeyeon rolls her eyes. She will never understand her bestfriend logic. Why would she think of gorilla out of sudden?

“Thanks, Soo. I’ll call you later alright,”

After exchanging some words, she bid a goodbye and end the call.

 

“So….,” Taeyeon put her phone back to her handbag. She looks up nervously and meets his warm and soft gaze. Baekhyun tries hard to hold back his smile. He is too glad knowing that he gets a day with Taeyeon.

“I’ve got my permission,” her soft voice rings his ear. Baekhyun nods and picks up his key with him.

“Let’s go,” he said. Taeyeon eyes him looking puzzled. “I’m not going to spend this special day only at this café, Taeyeon,”

The latter squirms again under the sound of her name spoken by the man’s mouth. How could a simple thing makes her nervous like this? Just by hearing her name being called by Baekhyun can already turns her life upside down in seconds.

“Taeyeon?”

 

Stop calling my name, her mind is racing.

 

“Err, yep, alright,” she stands immediately, too immediate, as she stumbles a bit. A strong hand catches her arm quickly, leaving a heated mark by it’s touch.

“You alright?” asked Baekhyun, he looks worried.

“I’m fine,” the girl replied as she slightly tried to release her arm from his grip. Baekhyun who realizes it pulled out his hand immediately.

“Where are we going?” asked the girl, trying to ease the tension that suffocates them.

The man shows his best smile to her as he purposely put his index finger on his temporal side. “Hmm,” he mumbled. Taeyeon chuckles at the sight. He don’t just acted cute by pretending that he was thinking, huh?

“Spill it, Baekhyun,” she giggles.

 

The man froze. That giggles. God knows how desperate he was to hear it again. To see it again.

 

And now, he can finally see it again. His most favorite sound on earth.

 

“Byun Baekhyun?”

 

His name. Does it always sound that good? Or is it because of her voice? His mind went blank for about five seconds before it turns back.

 

“Ya?”

“Where were you?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. The asked boy just smiles sheepishly at her. “Anyway, where are we going?” she asks again.

Baekhyun smiles unknowingly at him before she pulls her hand with him. “Just follow me, princess. And ssh, don’t ask again, it’s gonna be a surprise,” and with that, she keep shut, surrendering fully under Baekhyun’s charm.

---

“You never fail to amaze me, huh?”

 

Baekhyun smiles proudly as she let her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter