Chapter 5

Love, Faker

I feel like an idiot after thinking about that. By that, I mean he thanked me. HE THANKED ME FOR HEAVENS' SAKE AND I'M ALREADY REACTING LIKE THIS. And by this, I meant wondering why exactly he did that. He did nothing wrong, really. In fact, he did overwhelm me. BUT, I have no feelings toward them period.

Even I am trying really hard to not think about them, I still have to do a little study. It's pretty hard for me to distinguish who Chanyeol, or Suho or any other names I'm not interested in knowing. But after making mental note to myself last week, I really could not shake it off. 

I know just the person who could counter this problem.

"Min Hyun?" I tried my supposed-to-be-cute voice. 

"Ssup," she removed her sight from her phone. 

"I kind of.....need your help?" 

"You've asked for my help like a billion times. Why so scared? Are you asking me to find you a boyfriend?" As usual, she really had this kind of habit which is teasing me.

"Hell, no. It's just about the new ambassador. I really need to differentiate them. Since, they look kinda same. Fair and flawless skin, high cheekbones and dimples," 

"So, you do have some interest in boys?" 

Aisshhh, this girl. "'I've been thinking why did I agree to be your best friend at the first place. Not like that, when they said to focus to one person, I don't know who," 

"Although I don't buy that but whatever," she took out her phone and started to find their pictures. "Okay, let's start with the basic info. EXO has 12 members in total. And divided into 2. EXO-K and EXO-M. The half that we're working with is EXO-K. The other half is in China. They debuted-" I stopped her mid-sentence. 

"I don't wanna know about their history, just so you know," 

"Hahahaha. Okay, I'm sorry. I'll start with the leader okay. Suho, as the fans called him because he's their angel guardian or things like that. Usually he's the one who would control these hyper-active boys. Next, it's Happy Virus Chanyeol. How to recognize him? Easy, big ears and non-ending smiles. Third, it's dancing machine Kai. He really can slay all themes. When he's serious, you just wished that you're not there. When he smiles, you'll feel like fainting," 

"I doubt that," 

"Moving in, it's the big eyes D.O. His eyes is just like his nickname. He's usually the most blur in the group. Then, the mischievious maknae, Sehun. He likes to fool around with his hyungs. Kai's older than him by only 3 months. He loves to tease basically everyone. Last, it's Baekhyun. His vocal cords were made special by God, I tell you. He was supposed to be the cheerful Baekhyun, but personally, when I saw him in our company, he looked gloomy. But not on set of course," 

Yeah. And that adds on my list of curiosity.

 

 

Since we're on our early phase of getting famous. Plus, we've got a new ambassador. Equals to me being busier than ever. Well, you can never get enough about things you love to do. 

"Ray, I'm good," 

"Okay. Then, I need you all to casually smile please?" He said to the 6 males.

"Okay, Sabrina can you make individual shots? First, focus at Sehun," 

I automatically smiled at myself. I looked for the most childish face. Yup, found it. Took several shots before turning back at Ray.

"Next, Chanyeol." I spotted the big ears almost immediately. I chuckled to myself. But when I did, I didn't expect someone was looking at me.

After I've done took all of their shots, I packed the equipment carefully as if they're newborn children.

Then, I got thay feeling again. Because he said it AGAIN.

"Thank you, okay?"

A/N : To the real Sabrina (you know who you are), I'm sorry if the plot was too slow or didn't match your taste. Well, actually this is for all you. Please support me till the end ~~~

사랑해요 <3