Chapter 17

Love, Faker

This is all bull. Totally bull. What happened to all the 'WE ARE ONE'. If the reason was about the whole management thing, then we would all leave. How could they take decisions totally as simple as that? We started together. we're on this together, and we PLANNED to go through this till the end together. How could? How in the world could they just leave us like that? First Kris hyung. Now Luhan hyung is leaving us too?

Yeah, I maybe not the one who trained for so long. But, those years are not gonna be unsung.

"Baekhyun, we're still here. We're still gonna go on," Suho hyung comforted. Yeah, we're gonna go on, of course. Who said we could stop? We can't even if we wanted.

All of us were gathered in the dorm's living room. All 10 are present. It looked more merrier when it's 12. The expressions were solemn as nobody had the nerve to even cheer up. Even Chanyeol, the supposed happy virus stayed quiet.

It happened so suddenly. The lawsuit. Their leaving.

It was all so selfish. They thought that they're the only one who's suffering from all of this. The fact was clear, we even poured out our hearts on this. Nobody had even expected them to act so rash.

The only thing that I could think of seeking comfort was just my girlfriend.

"Hyung. I'm going to go out. I'll be safe. I'll be back later," I rushed to the doors. Curfew or fans, I don't care.

 

I may be a man. But I'm a human. It doesn't keep me from dropping a tear or two. And at that time, I just could not care about what Sabrina's thinking of me crying. All she did was hugged me and comfort me without asking anything. We sat on her couch quite long till I realized its been 1 hour since I barged in.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what. You've done nothing wrong,"

"For disturbing. I just don't know where to head. I'm lost," I teared again.

"Just let go of it. I'll wait. You can tell me later," she kept holding onto me.

"I think I'm okay now," I took the initiative to let go of the hug. I saw her grey shirt were drenched of tears. Didn't know I was such a crybaby.

"Wanna share?" she still held on my hand though. All of this, it felt beyond real. The life that I had always wanted. Holding hands with the girl of my life.

"You know about Kris' departure right?" she nodded. Then I continued with sadness lingering.

"Luhan left too. We had the news just today. I'm- I just can't accept all of this. WE PROMISED. WE PROMISED WE WILL GO THROUGH IT TILL THE FREAKING END!!" 

And that's when I lost it again. 

Sabrina looked deeply into me as she grasped my hands tighter. I don't know what's the logical reason, but I felt secure like that.

"You know, humans change from time to time. They may say different things today only to act differently tomorrow. I'm not saying they are bad, but it's reality. I'm not saying all people change for the bad. But, maybe they thought that by leaving, they would finally get the things they were finding," 

"You are brothers. All 12 of you. No matter who's there and who's not. You might think that they act rashly, but probably they've been thinking about this for sometime. Who knows?" She started off slowly.

"Yeah. They could have talked to us. We could make up something at least. But why could they be so freaking selfish, and just step out like that? I-We were just fine before," 

"Look. It's okay for you to be sad, but it's not right for you to be mad. It happened and you couldn't do anything besides than just face it. It's hurting,"

"OF COURSE. THAT'S WHY THEY SHOULDN'T DONE THAT AT THE FIRST PLACE!!" I went on shouting at her and started walking to and fro. I kept on rambling nothing.

Probably courageness had attacked Sabrina or what I don't know. But she came and hugged me. And that's all it takes for me to keep quiet.

"Just, live for the moment would you? To live and think about the past is wasteful. Yes, they have left. You all are in despair. But what can you do? You can't turn back time. It's their choice. No one's gonna blame you for that,"

"The connection that you guys had, its still there. It would not lessen despite 10 or 12. I know you can face it. I'm here. The rest of EXO will always be near you when you need it," she said while cupping my face.

"But the media will totally blow about this. And we would still have to smile, and faked like nothing happened. You know I'm sick of those bulls. I can't fake anything anymore," Being stubborn, I still continued with what my heart was saying. Its true that I can't do anymore lying or covering my real feelings.

"Then don't. Don't smile. Don't fake. If you think you can't handle that, don't force yourself. But, for how long would you go? You can't change people. You can't change how the media looks at you. Just be yourself and adjust. I'm not asking you to just smile at all times or be gloomy all times. Just don't keep reminding yourself about all these things. Its unnecessary. You will be better off without remembering such things," 

She's right. She's totally right. I am in no position to question the fate or the past. Yeah, I'm gonna live my life and enjoy every bits of it. Life is too short to be wasted.

"You know? I just learned something about you," we sat back on her couch after things untangled.

"What is it?" 

"You're really good with words. Seriously," I tucked a loose hair behind her ears.

"Hah. Good to know. I learned something about you too," 

"Uhum?" I am so anticipating for this.

"You are a big crybaby!!!!" She started to run as she said.

Okay, that was not expected.

"Yah!!! Sabrina you come here!!"

"Catch me if you can!!!" She teased.

It felt beautiful.

 

A/N :

Lame? I'm really2 sorry. Jeongmal mianhae X( 

I totally can't figure out anything better than this. Actually what sabrina said earlier was totally my thoughts on any members leaving their groups. We as fans, don't really have to judge them on why they left or whose fault it is. Probably they had their internal problem? Who knows? And just maybe they resolved it with the members before they leave? We can't put any conclusion., end note.

Pardon me for any grammatical errors. I just can't bring myself to even read my own story keke~~.

I'd love to read your comments and thoughts about this story! Please comment, and upvote if you ever think this fic is good enough.

Goodbye!!