Chapter 39 (Bonus)

Love, Faker

So, as you can see, the baby is healthy and fine. Any questions?the doctor asked us.

Min Hyun and me are attending the pregnancy checkup for the 7th month and are looking at the scans. We are smiling blissfully, excited to welcome a new person in our life in 2 more months.

Yeah, doc. When the time comes, what should I do?I asked. It was visible on my face that I am too nervous.

Oh of course. When your wife had felt the pain and signs of giving birth, you should take her to the hospital that you had decided earlier to go. And also bring the clothes and preparations that had been packed earlier. I suggest you pack now, as there is a possibility of giving birth during the 7th month. Ill give you a list. And while shes giving birth, you could be by her side, as a mental support,the doctor explained.

I nodded vigorously, which made Min Hyun laughed as she saw how I was fretting more than she is.

Okay, doctor. Thank you so much. See you next month,Min Hyun bade the doctor goodbye.

 

Ray's POV

 

"Are you that nervous to welcome little one?Min Hyun asked me, while sipping on her green tea. Little one was the nickname we agreed on using, referring to our unborn child.

I hummed. Is it so obvious?

Yeah. Youre like cautious on everything I do, everytime I move. You panic easily if Im in pain,she chuckled. Becoming a father, aside of feeling excited, Im worried as well.

Will my child be safe?

Will I be a good father and husband?

Will my child like me as a father?

All those thoughts washed my brain, even when the babys not here yet.

Im just worried,I answered.

Min Hyun gripped on hand. Its okay. Were in this together since the day I say I do,

Youre right,I kissed her hands. Suddenly, a memory of this place came in my mind.

Ah, you wanna know something about this cafe?

What?

Me and Sabrina had a drink here. It was when I wanted to ask you out. I had to ask her opinion and all. When I think of it, probably we would not be together now,I grinned at the memory.

Why? Am I that hard for you?she asked. She was once my girlfriend, now sometimes when anybody addresses her as my wife, I still couldnt believe it.

I dont know. You seems to not realized what I think about you, despite all the efforts I do in order for you to notice,

She showed her charming laugh which I find adorable every single time. Seems like somebody did try hard. What did Sabrina say though?

Well, yeah I had to try hard. Back at NR, you were like the spotlight in front of all the male staffs. And thats a secret. Just so you know, she threatened me,I said, not saying particularly what Sabrina said to me. Its not worth of a secret, but its just what I want to keep for myself.

Shes truly a great friend. Sabrina,Min Hyun stated a fact. Automatically, I remembered the surprise Sabrina had arranged as our wedding gift.

 

 

We went to the tourist agency that Sabrina had stated in her letter. With no clues in our minds, we just went in to find this somebody Ms. Kim.

Yes, may I help you?the woman at the frontdesk greeted.

Oh, yeah. Im looking for Ms. Kim. Could you please tell her? Shes expecting us, I think,I said.

Alright. Just a moment,With that, she got up and went away. In a few minutes time, she came back and directed us into an office.

The woman in the office stood up and greeted us. May I know, what can I help you?

Umm, I was told by a friend to find you. Her name is Sabrina Shin Sung Young,

As I said her name, this Miss Kim started tearing up. I tightened my grip on Min Hyuns hands.

You must be Ray and Min Hyun, right? She had passed away, I suppose?she said, in between sobs. We nodded, in order to not also cry.

You have such wonderful friend. She asked for my help. To arrange a honeymoon package for her friends who are getting married. But she didnt know when, as she didnt know whether she would make it to that time or not. Thats why she had to ask for my help,she explained, as her crying subsided.

Then, she handed us a set of papers. Our eyes shot afterwards.

5 days 4 nights honeymoon package at Maldives.

Min Hyuns honeymoon location dream.

She told to wish you guys the best and enjoy the honeymoon. And shes sorry for not being able to attend your wedding,

We were lost for words, silently thanking the universe for having such a wonderful, great person.

 

Hey, honey. How about we go and see her tomorrow? Its been a long time, since we visited.I proposed.

Without hesitation, my wife answered. Of course, okay,

 

A/N:

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I would like to give credits to this reader-in-disguise for helping me putting up the cover of this story.

@Qiss_cutie

Thank you so much! Mmuacks.

By the way, how was the bonus chapters? More coming in your way!