Chapter 10

Love, Faker

Suho's POV

 

He ran away. Again. From his expression, when we were at the show, all of us knew that he was covering himself. As usual. Besides singing, that's one more thing that he's just so good. Faking. He hid it so well that if you hadn't know him any better, you would think he's leading an ideal life.

Well, he does. To some of the eyes out there. They thought that we, based on our looks, our wealth, we had it all. That's partially not true. Yeah, we surely are good-looking, with our pockets seeming to burst any second due to its thickness, but we were nowhere near leading the ideal life. 

I pretty kind of shared the same thoughts with the members. So, to say we are not happy? Well, that ain't true either. We are happy. But not because what they've thought why. Sometimes, having to spend a day without anything makes us happy. Having ending a rehearsal enjoying pizzas with my brother were one of those happy moments. Those little things made us happy. 

Of course getting up the stage receiveing the award made us elated too. 

It's the wrong mindset of public towards our personal feelings. We are happy because we are happy. 

Having the situation where Baekhyun disappear was somewhat usual to us. We know that we have to give some space of his own, knowing that most of his freedom was bargained for the popularity that we had now. But still, we would always be there for him when he needs it. Of course I'm worried. Who doesn't?

But knowing that he's still sober and grown enough, I just let it pass. 

Like this night, after the talkshow he said to me that he wanted to go somewhere. And he told me to not worry and to not tell our manager. Well, the same thing he said everytime he went.

But he didn't came back late that night. He returned tomorrow morning with a refreshed state. An hour before he texted me that he's fine. I guess he was okay, for the moment. 

I remembered seeing this kid for the first time. We were quite young back then to even understand what we were getting ourselves into, thinking that after making it big, we'll surely have the time of our lives. He was the one who would smile and greet to everyone he bump to. We had grown quite close to each other, considering the fact that we'll debut together. Mostly all 12 of us was freaking happy getting to know that we're gonna be where we had always wanted. 

Of course there' s this little issue of breakdowns between us, but we confronted like bros. I could still refresh the smiles of each and one of us. It remains in the back of my head. 

Then this thing called popularity came who we're supposed adapt to. Popularity was good, but in order to get them, we need to exhange it with this one friendly buddy called freedom. It was hard to adapt at first, but with difficulties all the way, we managed finally.

But seeing the current condition of Baekhyun right now, I take it that he's still adjusting. To think, its quite logic because the only support he got was from us. His parents passed away when he was like 10 or so. And he was a single child. The rest of us still had our parents and family. So yeah, to think the world's unfair, I don't know what to say. 

"Do we have any schedules today hyung?" The said person asked. Like usual with his blank face.

"Luckily no. Except for our daily rehearsals," I replied. As expected, I saw a slight excitement there.

He was about to return to his room when I asked, "Where did you went yesterday? If I could ask,"

He contemplated for awhile then answered, "I went to have a few drinks. No one saw me don't worry," 

"That's good then," 

With that he turned back, but with some different expression he wore. Not like those gloomy upside down crescents he usually does.

He smiled. And I'm surely happy for that.

 

A/N : Okay, after like what, 3 months for not updating, here it is!!!! Tada~~~ May I remind you that I would only update on weekends cause that's the only free time I 've got. Blame school for that.

Oh well, for the story. I decided to use Suho as the narrator (chh) cause it suits him. To have Baekhyun's POV here was like so weird, so yeah. 

I really hope you all would understand what I'm trying to deliver here. I care so much about the idols that I'd been thinking, they have sacrificed their youth for this, and we're acting so immature by saying this and criticize that. Okay, sorry for the sentimental values. 

Pester me with your comments, and subscribe!! Eventhough I'm a newbie, some support would be appreciated. Love you♡♡♡♡♡