Chapter 4

Love, Faker

To think that living as an idol is fun, burden-free was something you could only find in those fanfics. Yup, it's stressful. Imagine the situation where you had only finished a talk show and the next hour, you have to be at a music show, preparing for a performance. Plus, we can't be the ordinary human who would go to the convenience store as freely. The next thing we'll see is the sea of fans screaming here and there. And that would be super-exhausting. As if our 24 hours were as long as 48 hours. 

But to think that it will always end up with a bad note was a really wrong way to think. Actually, I really enjoy singing. I really do. My parents had always encouraged me to follow what I like, and that's a major reason of why I still exist in this show business industry. Sometimes, its not about the fame or the money. It's just the feeling when we were anticipated by millions and we deliver what they expect to see. The happiness on their face that we can see from the stage. 

It's just the freedom that had been robbed from us. I hated it. I hated the fact that I had to hate a part of things that I loved to do. It doesn't feel so right sometimes. What disturbs me the most was probably my fans thoughts towards me, especially girls. They claimed they loved me. Every single one said almost the same thing. Or kind of. How am I supposed to even believe they really have affection feelings towards me when none of them really understands how I live? They said it would be so lucky to date idols. Yeah, it is fun if you are chasing their looks or fame. Maybe if I'm older, or the fame had wore off, the exact same kind of people will just forget the artist that they had been all-crazy about.

But I'm just a normal guy who also wants a girl to be loved. I want someone to really loved me for who I am, for what I have, from what I've been, from where I was, to where I wanna be. 

 

"Take 10!" The photographer that worked with us gave a break. I sighed of relief. I'm just mentally tired. I looked around and saw my members were having conversations with the staffs here. Then, one of the staff that had been eyeing me passed a mineral water.

"Thank you," 

"Welcome. Thought you were tired, so I took the pleasure. She explained amd went. I recognized she was one of the stylists responsible to style us up.

I watched her movement. She went to the other photographer and handed her a cup of beverage which I assumed was coffee, and a brown paper bag. They talked and laughed. The sight made it so calming to watch. A typical normal bestie carrying normal conversations. 

"Baek, we have to change our clothes," Chanyeol called. 

I glanced at my watch. Apparently, the 10 minutes break is including us changing our attires. Not so much of a break for me.

As I wandered in the changing room, I thought of the 'other' photographer. She suddenly appeared in my mind. Just because of her occupations overwhelm me. Photography, as I'm experienced in photoshoota, was dominated by men. Not that I have any problems of her being a girl, but to see her to do as good as one man, makes me realize that females were not weak as they are. 

 

Another session with the company's product. I'm the charming Baekhyun as of now. Our job was to pose, smile. Unlike any other staffs, the stylists, and the others who did more complicated things. So, I think it's unfair for us, who did the easy job to whine.

"Sabrina, it's a day. See you tomorrow," Ray told the 'other' photographer who now has a name.

Our manager decided that's enough for the day. I was about to go and settle down until I saw her figure. Automatically, I stepped towards her.

"Thanks for your time,"

I swear I didn't see that coming.

A/N : If you noticed, I alternated Sabrina's and Baekhyun's point of view. So, I guess you guys can figure it out okay? Subscribe, comment and please continue support me :)) 사랑해