Author's Closing Rant

Love, Faker

Hey people!

Finally, let me breathe freely as this story had finished. It is so long for me to complete this, being it's the first. So, I wanna clarify on some things.

Firstly, the reason I thought of this story was the ending. I was in thoughts one day and I was like, 'I wanna make a story where the heroine dies at the end'. Cut. So, it's not much of a surprise for me when I'm extra excited writing towards the end. I've thought of that at the first place. And also I believed in the thing where idols are free to date anyone you know like *coughs*baekyeon*coughs*. JUST KIDDING! DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE OR BLOCK ME!

But, yeah. I would like for the idols to date freely, and having a relationship. Let's be mature fans, no?

Secondly, Sabrina was a actually the name of a friend of mine. I originally wanted to do a story (my first fic), using her name. And yeah, she like went with it. And that's when the story plot idea came in.

Thirdly, as an author, I would like to apologize to EXO-Ls regarding my story, y'know just in case I portray your bias in a way that they're not in real life. That is why it is so hard to write idolau. I admit, I am not an avid fan as you guys like I don't know EVERYTHING about them. I started to know them in Overdose era. Yeah, blame me, I'm late. And that's also why my timeline and occasion probably doesn't make sense, which I had tried adjusting it accordingly but yeah. Pardon me for the mistakes.

This story was supposed to complete much earlier, but due to procrastinating and writer's block, you make the maths.

Truthfully, I'm not quite satisfied with how I wrote this story. I mean, I imagined it to be in another kind of writing, but I couldn't do it. It was supposed to be a sentimental kind of fic, but at the end, it turns up with a little humor. I mean, it's okay, but it's not what I imagined.

Probably y'all are confused with me, like 'Dayum, what's this author's babbling about? The story's done, so then it's done. What more?'

Believe me, I'm also confused myself.

And I would like to thank all the readers of this fic which I would really like to know your thoughts about it. I know some of you are shy, or probably lazy. Believe me, I've been there. But as a favor, I really want to know what you guys really like about this story or your dislikes. Everything, tell me all of it.  And I shall improve it in my next fic.

Thank you for suscribing and spending time to read this. Now I know what it feels to complete a story.

See you in my next fic, who knows when!

Started : 13 / 3 / 2016

Ended :   01 / 9 / 2017

 

p/s: Keep a lookout for bonus chapters!