Chapter 15

Love, Faker

To : [My Sabrina]

Am getting ready. Wish me luck =)

As the stylist was arranging my hair, I constructed a simple text to her. My heart was beating calmly, despite our names were being chanted by the fan. It was till 10 minutes we were supposed to be on stage. Then a reply came in.

From : [My Sabrina]

You need the enough luck you need. I'll be watching you, don't worry. Fighting!

I grinned like a little boy. Like really, who wouldn't be happy if the most important girl said something encouraging?

"Baekhyun, let's go," Lay called.

"Okay,"

 

We finished the performance with a satisfied smile. Everything went into place, our choreograpy, the arrangements and all. SIncerely, I felt really proud with us. We hugged each other and smiled. Genuinely.

"Finally bros, we did it," Luhan said.

"Yup we did it!!!" Sehun cheered.

Then, a text came.

From : [My Sabrina]

OH GOD IT WAS GREAT. I'M OVERDOSED!

I chuckled. Clearly, the way she's mentioning our title track was amusing. Of course, I'm really delighted to know she loved it.

To : [My Sabrina]

I thought you weren't my fangirl =3

The boys were busy celebrating till they literally forget me for a while.

From : [My Sabrina]

I'm not fangirling you though. Sehun looked extremely good-looking. Just saying.

Oh, that really did it. This is not what I signed up, eventhough I'm 200% that she's just goofing around.

To : [My Sabrina]

Okay, that really hurts.

A hand slung around my shoulder. Sehun it was.

"Hyung, who are you texting?" he peeked.

I tried to hide it, but I knew because this maknae happened to be taller than me.

"Omo, 'My Sabrina'? Seriously hyung, can't you do it any better?" he took the chance to tease.

"It's my girlfriend. None of your business okay?"

"You're dating?" Sehun whispered, his eyes popped out. Of course, who wouldn't know about our company's strict rule about dating?

"Yeah, yeah I know. Please keep it a secret please?" I begged.

"Okay, okay. You have my word," he promised.

"You guys! Let's take a picture!" Chen called. Oh, the group picture.

"Okay guys. One, two, three, WE ARE ONE!" Suho screamed.

The environment was very cheerful for us and I really wished that we would stay like this forever.

From : [My Sabrina]

You know I was kidding. I only like you, Baekhyun, and Byun Baekhyun.

A/N :

A short boring update seriously. Really had a hectic week. Hope you enjoyed it. And if you haven't got a clue what comeback that time was, it was Overdose. I felt that it was the right comeback for the storyline that I was planning. Okay, as usual, fire me with your comments, and if you find my story worthy enough, then please do subscribe. I love you all. Goodbye~~~