Chapter 11

Love, Faker

Since our comeback is just around the corner, our schedule will be alot more packed. Our usual days would be enough to tire ourselves, let alone our comeback is waiting. Fans have been talking about it. And teasers were officially released. Girls screaming flooding our view and sleep depriving humans would be my eye-candy this few weeks or maybe months. 

In case of anybody thought that living as an idol would be restful and relaxing, here's some insight about how our daily schedule turns out. Wake up in the morning, take a shower and have simple breakfast. Till here, it is the most common thing any person would do. Then, we have to follow up with morning 'routines'. Making up etcetera. Hairdo and etcetera. Even we don't have any particular events, we still have to look presentable. Like, most of the time. 

Then it depends on the day's schedule. If there's any talkshow, or radio interview, or fanmeetings and photoshoots, usually we're informed earlier than the supposed date. So that, we were ready for anything. Then, of course music shows. To name some, such as Music Bank, Inkigayo. Before every performance, of course we have to rehearse to make sure everything falls into perfection. Not to forget, daily rehearsals. 

These are basic schedules of us as a group. Not to mention, individually. Since some of us are acting and hosting programs. 

The usual rhythm was, before comeback, we would be busy learning the choreographies, recording the song, recording the music video and so on. After comeback, everyone could say that we perform almost everyday. Then, interviews, fansigns, and fanmeetings would have to happen. 

But the exhaustion paid off by winning awards. From the past comebacks, we managed to snatch a few titles and trophies which were quite significant for us. When we were announced as the winner, we forgot temporarily the sleep we've been sacrificing. It happens all the time. And when our group's image were the cover for entertainment websites, it feels like our effort was somehow satisfying.

And today was the last day for us at Nature Republic. Well, not like the very last last day. It's the last session of photoshoot for the current promotion. And before our supposed comeback.

Taking this as my golden opportunity, I constructed my plan carefully. Not so much of a plan, but it's gotta be discreet. If anyone ever know about what I'm gonna do, I'm practically doomed.

The session was wrapped perfectly by us thanking each other and bowing. Unlike other companies, we freely talked lightly with the staffs. And they took nothing serious about. Just like any other clients or ambassadors. That's one of the things that I just realized what I like about this company. Yeah, talk much.

My eyes started to wild around until I found her beside her precious camera. She was packing, as I could see when I stepped near.

"Hey. Remember me?" I started lightly.

"Oh. Hye. Of course, you're not that forgettable. What is it?" she turned around and answered directly.

I should just go straight into the topic. "I know that you don't expect any gratitude from me. But, I really wanted to thank you properly. How about a cup of coffee?"

"Mmm, would it be okay. I don't mind though. It's you who's paparazzi tailing for,"

I chuckled at her response. She didn't look overwhelmed like I expected. "I'll try to find time and I'll come to your house. Is that okay?"

She contemplated for a while and then replied ," Okay, on one deal,"

"O-o-okay?" This was the part that I was frightened to face. Is she gonna ask me to bring the others as well? And meet her friends? Or anything beyond expectation?

"I just wanna you to disguise properly. If ever any one of that crazy paparazzis chase you to my place, I'm so gonna hate you. And you really don't want that," casually, she said.

I grinned. Perhaps, she's different than what I thought she is. "Deal,"

It was time until Suho called me to join them. Luckily, they didn't supect anything because they thought I was simply expressing my gratitude just like the others did. I glanced at her for the last, to realize that she wasn't looking. She is really something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung, are there any schedules after this?" I asked, silently praying he would answer no.

"Mmmm, luckily for us because manager-hyung cancelled our tonight's routine. He said, he wants us to rest because tomorrow's gonna be a hectic one. You wanna go out?" Well, what to say. Of course he knows me best. Basically, he knew all the members. If I asked those kind of questions, he knew what I wanted.

"Yeah. Could I?"

"Make sure you take care of yourself. And please come back early," By that, I understood what he meant. Taking care for us is, taking care our image. We, idols hold on to our reputation dearly. Clad in all black outfit, I slowly cruised with my eyes looking around. Since the media knew where our dorm was, there's a slight chance I would get caught. But looking at the surrounding it seems impossible.

Trying to refresh my mind about the location of her house, I took the subway. Hell, it's been so long since I last stepped in this public transportation. With my fingers crossed I chose the route that I think brings me to her, because there's no other form of communication between us. I don't even have her phone number. Like it would be so awkward for her if I had asked her number.

Not long until I've been comtemplating, I reached the destination and I just followed my heart that was leading my feet.

Until I realized that I've reached in front of her apartment. Then my mind starts to rage again. What if she's not home? Then all of this will be such a waste. Or will it be so awkward? Automatically my brains reacted first by pressing the doorbell.

The door slowly creaked with her face greeting me. "You remembered,"

"I was fighting with my mind to remember your house," I said as she welcomed me in.

"So, you wanna go out?" I broke the awkwardness.

"With you? The Byun Baekhyun? I don't think so," she said while playing with her phone.

"Then? What do you suggest?"

"Would it be okay if the Byun Baekhyun eat instant noodles?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finished my cup of ramyeon before her. I'm totally an eater. She looked at me and laughed. I looked at her puzzled, then she pointed to my mouth. Oh God, I ate like a pig probably. Then she handed me a tissue.

"Wipe your mouth. I'm not gonna do it. It's no romantic drama," she said then laughed back at me.

I chuckled at her sense of humor. "You do make me laugh,"

"Don't tell me you wanna see my serious side. It's hard for you to handle," she said.

"Hahahahaha," I laughed again. This was the first night I've ever laughed continuously with someone whom I just I knew.

"You know what. You're not bad as I thought. As cliche as it sounds, hah," I admitted.

She snickered. "What you thought I'm like? Like your fans? Screaming your name? No, thank you,"

 "Basically that's what I live for everyday. No them, then there's no me," I said while sipped my cup of warm tea.

"You seem to back them up eventhough their insignificant admits of love bothers you. Baekhyun, you really are something," 

That was when it struck me. This girl who I know nothing about, knew like most part of me. And that, for me is really comforting. 

"You know what, it's good getting to know you," I reached out my hand.

"Now I know what its like to not treat a celebrity like one. Nice to meet you too," we sealed our first official meet.

 

A/N : It took me a week to complete this, OMG. I'm trying really hard on the character developing and the storyline. Cheer up dear me:3 Well, extra words chap this time. I hope you all are satisfied. Subscribe, comment, bug me to your hearts content. It's more than welcome. So, next chap coming up!