Chapter 25

Love, Faker

A camera? A dress? A book? Our album? 

I don't to know what choose. It's my girl's birthday coming on and I don't know what to give her. What would she like. She likes caramel macchiato, aside of photography. She likes hoodies too. Her wardrobe was full of that. She doesn't wear much makeup. Well, at least that was out of the list because I have no idea what to get her in that category. 

Despite my face being painted inches of it. 

The same way I planned on getting the item, because it is at the end of the fingertips nowadays. But how could I get anything if I don't even know what to buy?

If I were to ask the EXO members, would they have any idea?

It is not suitable for me to ask now, as we just finished with a music show and heading back to the dorm, and the manager is in the front seat. Probably afterwards.

 

"Guys. I need help," I said while slouching down on my favorite couch. 

"Need cheat codes for games or what huh?" Chanyeol fooled. I grabbed the nearest cushion and hit it in the face.

"No idiot. I don't know what to get for her birthday," I explained. Since we just released CMB, all the members are here, except for Tao. The reactions were various. Some smiled, some smirked, some maintaining their poker face.

"Our Baekhyun has grown up. He's thinking what to get for her girlfriend. The Baekhyun I know usually had to choose which eyeliner he's gonna wear," Lay hyung joked.

"Aahh, he's grown up," Suho gave her mommy smile.

"What does she like?" Finally, being the only who's normal among the others, Kyungsoo responded.

"She likes photography, coffee, hoodies and simple things. That's what I know things she likes, well aside from me I guess," 

"Eww cheesy!!!!" They growled. I chuckled. Although it was sappy as hell, I really liked conveying my feelings that way. 

"So, you don't know what to get her now. That's the issue?" Chen confirmed.

"Duh. If I knew, would I be asking you now?" I rolled my eyes. They may seem smart, but deep down there's a tinge of idiotness in them.

"Try giving a dress. I trust you taste in fashion," Chanyeol commented.

"I've given her a dress once. So that's a pass," 

"Does she have a Polaroid? It's something everyone like her have nowadays. They use it to decorate their walls you know. Something like that," Xiumin said.

I've never seen a Polaroid in her house before, nor she ever talked about it. Thinking about that, it would be beyond awesome if she could hang our pictures on her walls. It would be awfully cute.

The pictures we have together is only in her phone. I can't have her pictures in mine, risking to my manager would have a look. 

"I think I'll that suggestion,"

 

Flashback

"Hey Baek," she called. 

"Yes sweetheart?" 

"Eew, too cheesy. Smile for a bit will you," she requested.

"I thought I'm always smiling?" Then she used her phone to snap a pic. 

"Perfect!" I'll set this as my wallpaper," 

"Hey babe. If you wanna a picture of me you could search it on the net. There would be like a lot," I said, a hint of narcisism in my tone.

She smirked. "I'm sorry. I don't share my private photo works. Those photoshoots were for the whole world to see. This is for my eyes only. I think as your girlfriend it's natural for me to have a picture of you for me. Don't you think?" 

I grinned as wide as I can. Does this mean she's jealous? 

"Ooohh, you're being jealous. I'm starting to love it. Let's take a picture together. That way it will seem more like you're mine and I'm yours," I snatched her phone and getting ready for self cam mode. 

She started covering her face and running away. "That wasn't a part of anything I said!"  I started to chase her, bit oh well, how far could she go?

I trapped her on the corner of her living room and aiming for a great shot. "Smile, Sabrina," 

Her smile is way to beautiful for someone who is forced to take a picture.

"Set this as your wallpaper. We looked cute," 

"You looked cute. I looked horrible," she said as casually as she can. This is the times where she weren't confident of her beauty. Even how many times I told her that she was beautiful the way she are. She doesn't need layers of makeup. 

"For the umpteenth time, how many times do I need to remind you how beautiful you are? People may not say you are as beautiful as those who they deem beautiful, but at least in my eyes, you are. And that's enough," 

"So give yourself some credit and keep in mind that I love you, for who you are," I lifted her by the chin and looked her in the eyes.

It was always calming to actually seeing her in front of me, knowing that even we're always apart, at the end of the day we will always remember each other.

"Thanks for reminding Baek. And yes, I love you too. Forever than forever," 

Our lips locked afterwards.

End flashback.

Date today : 2 April. 

I crafted a message to Sabrina and hoping the item would arrive today. Our relationship relies much on courier services and internet connection.

To : [Sabby <3]

Happy birthday my lovely girl 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I'm sorry that we couldn't celebrate it together. Love you most 💞💞

As my stylist was busy doing her stuff, I received a reply.

From : [Sabby <3]

Awh, Baekhyun. You remembered. I understand Baekhyun. Just go and make me proud. Love you too 💕

I smiled. Well, the plan doesn't end here.

 

 

"Good job guys!" Suho applauded. We bowed to the staffs and stylists for their great job. 

Currently we're removing our makeup etecetera and getting ready to get movin'. Then a text came in. 

From : [Sabby <3]

BAEK THIS IS CUTE !!!!

[ATTACHED PICTURE]

I should find the man who delivered this and pat him on the back saying "Thanks dude. you've done a great job,"

I replied back and started walking towards our van for the next schedule. Usually, I would feel exhausted, but now I feel energetic.

To : [Sabby <3]

Glad you loved it. Take a lot of our pictures with it and hang it on your wall okay? So that even your wall knows about us. 

From : [Sabby <3] 

Haha very funny. Who's gonna take our picture huh? 

Oh yeah. I haven't thought of that. But oh well, never mind.