Chapter 26

Love, Faker

"Oh my gosh! I just can't stop laughing! Seriously, you did that?!" Clearly other people in the cafe was looking at us, at me especially. Just imagine me laughing like a l certified maniac.

This man in front of me is just pure witty, I swear. 

"What? I thought everyone had done that before, at least once in a lifetime," he said with a permanent smile plastered on his face.

I sipped on my caramel macchiato and replied "Yeah, like everyone would accidentally spill water on the test paper just because didn't study for it. Well at least I didn't," 

"You're a good student I see. Teacher's pet huh?" He smirked.

"Not so the teacher's pet, but at least I've never had any troubles and my grades were rather okay. Then what were you? Teacher's wild kid?"  

He laughed. He looked pretty adorable with that laugh. Strange enough.

"Frankly speaking I tell you, anything related to science was none of my interest. Irony huh?"

I cocked an eyebrow, "Yet, here you are. Doing practical at the hospital. Excuse me, bipolar are you?" 

"Seems that biology just like me that much," he said cheekily.

"It must be hard for you. You know all those hours in the wards and all. I know nothing much, but yeah that's what I think, isn't it?" 

He sipped on his green tea and took some moment to think. "Well, pretty young lady. You just don't get tired of doing what you like. You may be tired physically, but never thinking about giving up. That's the beauty of doing what you loved," 

His words struck me. Hard. It's as if that he elaborated what my mother said before she passed away. And that pretty much describes how I love my job eventhough it doesn't pay much.

"I bet somebody had told you this. You're great with words mister," 

"So I've been told. Actually you're the first to say that. So shall I accept that as a compliment or a building critique?" If everybody was cheeky as him, I don't know how the world would be. 

"That's what I like about you Minho. You brought up the mood," 

"Glad to know that Sabrina,"

 

To : [Minho]

Are you busy?

I typed away and sent. I was just so bored that even the current television show is not attracting me at all. 

It all started after the day I almost got harassed. I've been hopping on the train around that exact time with a glint of hope that I would find him. Just to say a proper thank you and probably treat him to a cup of coffee.

Then, after like a week, I saw him after I got off. Oh yeah, he told me he lives near here.

I tapped his shoulder. "Hey. Remember me?" 

He looked around and tried to recall. His face afterwards made me cackled. His mouth open wide like a duck's head could fit.

"Oh yeah! You're mmm, Sabrina right? You recognized me!" He exclaimed. 

"I don't easily forget people. So, where are you heading now?" I questioned. Probably if he was available, I would treat him to late night snacks. 

"Now? Mm, I was thinking about going home and have a quality sleep. All the rounds in the wards was totally exhausting. Why you ask?" 

"Oh, so you're a doctor. I'm sorry I didn't know. I just thought I wanna treat you to something, but seems like today's not suitable. How bout we exchange numbers so that when you're free, then we could go?" I proposed.

He smiled and nodded. His eyebags do look severe.

"Totally agree. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it now. I really want to, but my eyes seems like they're gonna close any second from now," even though he's sleepy, he still got the wits to joke.

We exchanged numbers and bade goodbye. "See you later Sabrina," 

"And to you"

From :[Minho]

Just having my break now. Bet you're totally bored now.

I grinned. 

To : [Minho]

You bet. Dying of boredom. Any prescription for that, doctor?

From : [Minho]

There's no prescription for that I'm afraid. Just my presence is enough :D Haha, just joking. By the way, I'm not a doctor YET. I haven't finished my practical yet

He totally got the talent of humor.

To : [Minho]

Haha, so funny -,- my boyfriend is busy, my bestfriend has her boyfriend and there's me being a potato

After awhile, I thought he'd resume his work because he didn't reply. Just then, perfect timing.

From : [Minho]

I think I would be free this weekend. Food adventure?

I didn't think much and agreed. 

To : [Minho]

Call! 

I grinned then another text came in. I opened it eagerly, thinking it was Minho.

From : [Baekhyunnie <3]

Sabby, why didn't you reply my texts? What you up to now?

 

A/N :

OK bye~~ Just dont ask me why

For the new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing! I'd love to know your thoughts, so please comment! 

xx

P/S: I really need help on setting the cover for this fix. I've made one but I don't know how to apply. Anybody, please guide me. I'd appreciate it lots :D