Chapter 1

Love, Faker

How I wished I wouldn't have to capture any lies again. In photos, we would never know whether the smile was true or just to cover their damaged hearts. Working in a rising label, I have worked with tons of famous people. When on set, they would smile like the world is theirs. Doom! Tomorrow's headline : FAMOUS SINGER COMMITS SUICIDE< REPORTED BEEN STRESSED.

 

There's life, my friend. You'll never know what comes ahead.

 

Well, enough about them. Me? I'm nothing interesting. Graduated from the local university and striving to survive of staying alive and feed myself. Well, to say I'm actually tad bit lucky. Unlike those fresh graduates who would go jobless. Thanks to my passion towards photography, Nature Republic took me as one of their staffs after reviewing my pieces which I would say 'eye-catching'.

In this industry, there's no discrimination about woman being photographers. It's just very rare to find out who put their 100% effort on it.

*click* *click*

"Sabrina?"

I turned my head. Ray, my colleague, the one who never go a day without annoying me. "Yes?"

"You know about the idol group that's gonna be our company's ambassador?" he questioned.

Nature Republic had got many attention from the media lately. So, if some artist were to be our ambassador is not something shocking. But about this news, I didn't know a single thing.

"Never heard a single mutter about it. Shoot," I demanded. Wasting time, was really not my forte.

"Okay, Nature Republic will have a shocking sale increase. Thanks to our will-be-ambassador," with his clown-like facial expression, he cheerly stated. In my point of view, he really didn't answer my question.

"And why is that?" my tone slightly angered.

"Because, its EXO!!!!! They're super, famous! Don't you ever heard about them?"

EXO? It's the boy band group that Min Hyun had been whistling in my ears these past weeks. I couldn't even bother to know more.

"Yes, I've heard of them. And why are you so excited, They're boys, supposed to attract girls. You are from a male species, am I correct?" I was just so irritated by his behaviour.

"Yeah. I'm a boy too. Well, mostly because they're gonna be our ambassadors so, we get to cooperate with them. You know, photo shoot? The boss had assigned both of us to get the job done. And probably, I'll get into some company after they looked at my talents," confidently, Ray grinned.

"What talent you have besides than annoy me?"

"I can sing, danc....." he spoke halfway when our boss, Mr Park Young Jin interrupted.

"I hope I didn't interrupt your daydreaming," he totally was talking about Ray. He blushed at the sudden remark, made me scoffed at his pinkish face.

"I'm sure that you two already know about the big news right?" Was it so big? Whatever, we both nodded. "I'm fully counting on you, got it?"

"You got it boss!" Ray flew his thumb into the air.

"Please, don't manipulate that statement," With that, he went back.

I wanted to text Min Hyun. The only person on Earth that I can claim as my best friend about this news, which I strongly suspect she already got it first hand. Without realizing, the said recipient texts me first.

[From : Min Hyun]

Should I congratulate you or hate you =\

[To : Min Hyun]

On what grounds?

[From : Min Hyun]

Cut the acting already Sabby. The whole building knows that you're gonna work with EXO. Lucky you.

She was the only one who I gave permission forcefully to call me Sabby. The nickname just sounds so weird to me but her 'cute' face was making me on the verge of throwing up. So, Sabby for her. And, what makes working with EXO so lucky?

[To : Min Hyun]

EXO's stylist not gonna hate me right?

[From : Min Hyun]

Okay, you win.

I smiled in victory. One of the little pleasure in life for me is, having to win a conversation with someone else. It feels so damn good.

Only that I realized, I'm the only one who's not so enthusiastic about me working with an international famous idols. Such typical of Sabrina.

A/N : First chapters were supposed to be boring right? Or no? =| Well, what do you think about my first chappie? Leave comments! Grammar mistakes are accidents and English is not my first language, so yeahs. See ya'!