Shawty Imma Party 'til the Sundown

Break of a Lifetime

gif-love5.gif

 

 

Scynthia's POV

 

Me, Lauren, and Jenny were dropped off at our hotel by the guys. Before we went to our room, we all switched numbers so we could contact each other about hanging out. I'm gonna have to pray real hard to the kpop Gods that we don't hang out at Lotte World. I mean, I'm just like J-Hope. Me don't do rides. I get scared just thinking about it.

 

I head to my hotel room. Lauren and Jenny share one while me and Ann share another. I open the door and see that our luggage has arrived safe and sound. I look around at our room. It's nothing extravagant but it's still nice. I walk to the little balcony we have and gasp. The view is so beautiful! It's even prettier because it's night time here in Korea right now.

 

My phone then went off, playing SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TIL THE SUNDOWN. Yeah, that's Ann's texting tone. I should probably change that now that we know EXO. Speaking of that, I can't believe we met EXO. I MEAN CAN YOU? I smile to myself but then remember that Ann texted me.

 

Ann: I'm like 10 minutes from the hotel

 

My eyes widen at this. I rush out of my room and head straight to Lauren and Jenny's room. I knock on it, hoping they answer it fast.

 

"Guys! Open up, it's just me!" I say. 
Finally, Jenny opens the door. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked. Always the mom of the group I thought.

 

I shake my head. "I just want to tell you my surprise before Ann gets here," I say as I enter their room and sit on a bed, assuming it’s Jenny's because of Mr. Elefante.  Yeah, you read right.  Jenny's has a stuffed elephant and named it Mr. Elefante.  I couldn’t believe it either when she told me.

 

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that. So what's this big plan of yours?" Lauren asks as she comes out the bathroom.

 

I start smiling real wide. "Okay. So, you know how awesome Panda is as a dancer right? And how she's pretty good at rapping, too?"

 

They both nod.

 

"So one day while I was visiting you guys at college, me and her went to the rec to go to the studio. We were working out, or trying to work out," I tried not to laugh. "I mean, who works out and just talks about how hungry they are? I swear she is a lil fatty. She then talked about how she should just drop outta school and become a professional eater, I mean. Who does th--"

 

"Scynthia, back on topic please,' Jenny says.  Lauren just giggles and shakes her head.

 

"Sorry," I say. "Anyways, so we took a break or I took a break and she started dancing. And I sneakily recorded her dancing too. And then, I sent the video in to some entertainment companies down here."

 

They both looked at me with wide eyes. Like seriously. I thought Lauren's eyes were gonna pop outta her head like Taemim's did I'm the Married to the Music music video.  Did you see bae in that?  And now he’s telling me to press my number.  Me and Tae are gonna have to have a talk.  Like really now.  Oops, I guess I side-tracked.  Okay.  Back to the conversation.  

 

"You didn't!!" Jenny said. 

 

I shrugged and nodded. "But I did."

 

"You know Ann isn't going to like this right? Matter of fact, she isn't gonna go through with this," Lauren says matter of factly.

 

I rolled my eyes. "But she is. The day before we left to come here, I received a letter from BigHit Entertainment saying that they wanna see her in person. So basically, if she goes and dances for them in person, she's in," I say, proud of my dongsaeng. Yes, I said dongsaeng.  Her contact name in my phone is My Lovely Donsaeng. Don't judge me. Let me use my Korean.

 

"Wow. I knew she had enough talent to get accepted! But how is she gonna get down there? Like Lauren said, she's not gonna go willingly." Jenny said.

 

"That is where we come in, my lovely unnies," I say. "So I thought tomorrow, we go out to eat, ya know, use food to get her in a good mood.  Then say we're gonna go sightsee. And we'll just say we wanna go see the different companies, which isn’t a lie. We'll go to BigHit, go to the person she's supposed to see, pretend it's like a tour or something. And then, when she gets in the audition room or whatever, boom! She'll have no choice but to do it. Full proof plan, if I do say so myself." Man, am I a genius.

 

"Hmm..I actually think that may work." Lauren says, smiling. "I'm in! Panda really deserves this chance, too!"

 

"I don't know," Jenny starts, "I mean, don't get me wrong, of course Ann is going to get accepted and stuff. But...do you think she'll take the offer? You know how she puts everyone else before herself. She'll start to think of something so she can say no to the offer."

 

I sigh. "I know. That part, I don't have a plan for. But I talked to the person who handled her audition and he said he'll talk to her once she shows up. I even told Ann's mom about this and she thinks it could be a good thing, too. And it seems like the audition guy had everything under control. So we'll just deal with that problem if it comes."

 

Jenny smiles. "You really thought this through, huh?"

 

I nod. "I have. I've been noticing that Ann hasn't been happy or even herself lately. She's been putting on this front for everyone."

 

"I've noticed that, too. You know how she hates to cry, especially in front of people?" Jenny asks and me and Lauren nod. "Well, it seems like sometimes she'll come back to our room with puffy, red eyes. She doesn't say anything but I know she's been crying."

 

"Yeah. She broke down in front of me on the last day before break. That's when I told her about the trip," Lauren added.

 

I nodded. "This is what I mean. I don't think she's really happy at school. She's really trying for this nursing thing and I don't feel like she really wants it."

 

"I agree," Jenny said. "So, I'm in."

 

I look at her confused. "In what?"
She stares at me for a few seconds before saying, "Are you serious Scynthia? I'm in with tomorrow's plan." She shakes her head while pinching the bridge of her nose.

 

Lauren laughs. "Ok. So tomorrow should be fun! I'm excited!"

 

I nod and smile. All of a sudden,

 

SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TIL THE SUNDOWN comes from my phone.

 

"Oh my goodness. Is that really still your texting tone for Ann? You need to change that," Jenny says while trying not to smile. Oh. I saw that girl. You know it's funny.  Don’t hide it.

 

Lauren laughs. "You better change it before the real Sehun hears it."

 

I nod and look at my phone. "I know. And Ann texted and said she's in our room. So I'll see you guys tomorrow. Get some sleep, ‘cause we are gonna need it for this stubborn lil fatty tomorrow." I mean, she really is a lil fatty. If she could, she would marry food.

 

Lauren and Jenny giggle. "Good night," they both say as I leave for my room.

 

Yes. Rest is what I'm gonna need. Hopefully everything works out well.

 

 

 

Well, there''s that!  It's currently 3:42am. Hahah.  Hope you enjoy!  Comment and subscribe!  I wanna know what you guys think of it!  

So Kcon announced their dates.  Any of you guys planning on going?  I hope to go this year!  Anyways, I need sleep.  As always, peace!

 

Bakanani: Thanks! I hope you continue to enjoy the story.  Thanks for reading!