The Date

Break of a Lifetime

Author's POV

 

Days have passed and everything seems to be going pretty normal and smooth, or as normal as can be with these four girls.

Lauren is still working at YG, of course, as Winner's fashion stylist. She has been getting complimented left and right on her fashion skills, knowing exactly who looks good in what.  She has even styled Big Bang foe one of their concerts here in Seoul.  And boy was she happy that night!

 

She has been getting closer to Taehyun ever since the night at Inkigayo.  They have gotten a lot closer.  However, she's been hanging out with Suho, as well. Whether it's just lunch or stopping by EXO's dorm to hang out. She's been having this feeling that something is going to happen between the three of them, but she continues to push that feeling back, like all the way back to the United States.  She feels as if she is going to have to choose between the two of them, but she doesn't want to think about that now.

Jenny has been continuing her MC-ing job. She has been doing really well, as she has been receiving many compliments on how she's a natural at the job.  She has even been hired to be a co-host at an entertainment news show.  She basically digs and reports celebrity gossip.  However, she hasn't been hanging out with Lauren, Ann, or Scynthia. Every time they try to hang out as a group, Jenny always ditches or cancels on them last minute, saying she has special events or parties to go to or special people to see.

Scynthia's and Ann's training have been going very well. Scynthia's rapping has become so good that she almost beat Rap Monster in a rap battle. Emphasis on the word ALMOST. 
Ann's dancing has greatly improved, as well. She's been learning many different dances, even girl group dances, to her dismay. 
Filming has continued to go on. The first episode of their show will be airing on T.V. in a few days. 
Everyone in the dorm seem to be getting along again. Suga and Jimin are speaking. Ann and Jimin have gone back to normal. Normal as in making more bets. Suga and Ann have become closer, as well, learning more things about each other. 
Ann and Kai have also been hanging out, as friends, of course. They finally were able to have their "dancing day." They both had really fun and enjoyed each other's company. It was almost to the point when Ann wanted to tell Kai about her past, but of course, she didn't.

And yes. Ann is still not speaking. People have also been noticing that she hasn't been sleeping well lately. She's been yawning and zoning out a lot. The most noticeable thing has been her loss of appetite. No one really knows what to do, so they continue to be patient with her.  However, her eye has healed and she no longer looks like Fetty Wap (sorry bruh. you still cool though!) and no longer needs to wear the sunglasses.  She is happy to be back wearing her eye glasses again.

Scynthia and J-Hope have also gotten closer, if that's even possible. They've been more open about their flirting or whatever relationship they currently have, only in BigHit and at the Dorm of course. They also keep it on the down low when they film the show.

However, they have yet to go on their first date.

This is what Ann is currently thinking about as her, J-Hope and Jimin are currently taking a break from dancing. 
She notices that J-Hope is on his phone, so she gets hers out and begins texting:

Are you busy tonight?

She's staring at J-Hope, waiting for his reaction.

J-Hope looks up at Ann.

"No. What's up?" J-Hope asks. 
"
What? I didn't say anything," Jimin says. 
"
Thats because I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to Ann," J-Hope replies back. 
Jimin makes an O shape with his mouth. 
Ann smiles and sends another text. 

You're going on a date tonight.

"I am??" J-Hope asks confusingly. 
Ann nods and smiles. She sends another text

You are taking Scynthia out. You guys haven't had your first date yet. Scynthia needs a break from everything. So tonight is the perfect night.

J-Hope reads the text before smiling.

"Huh. Good idea. I'll go ask her," he says, getting up. 
Ann hurriedly stands up and blocks the door.

She begins typing on her phone. 
She's currently in a rap session with Suga and RM. I'll go there and tell them I want food while I tell Scynthia to come here. That way, you two will be alone. I'll take Jimin with me, too.

J-Hope reads the text before smiling.

"Okay. Jimin, go with Ann," J-Hope says.

"What? What's going on here? I'm so lost," Jimin days.

"I'm going to ask Scynthia if she wants to go on our date tonight and Ann and you are going to help me out," J-Hope says smiling.

"Ok. I'm up to speed! Let's go play matchmaker for these two love birds!" Jimin says while smiling.

Ann and Jimin head to the recording studio. While walking, Ann explains her plan to Jimin who agreed along to it.

"Hey guys," Jimin says as he enters the studio.

"Is it important? We are busy right now," Suga says.

Jimin looks at Ann and she nods.

"Hyejin noona needs to speak to you hyung," Jimin says.

"Really? She didn't say anything," Rap Monster says.

"I was walking in the halls and I passed her, so I just said I'd come and get you myself," Jimin says before shrugging.

"Alright," Rap Monster says, "I'll be right back. Let's just take five," he says to Suga and Scynthia before leaving.

Now, it was Ann, Scynthia, and Suga left in the room.

Ann notices that Suga is staring and working on his computer. So she takes this time to text Scynthia:

Go to the dance studio. Hoseok has something important to tell you. Just leave and I'll take care of Suga.

Scynthia feels her phone vibrate and gets it out. She reads the text and looks at Ann. Ann just nods before mouthing "hurry up."

Scynthia then walks out of the door. Suga notices this and stands up yelling, "Hey! We're not done here yet!"

Ann steps in front of Suga and smiles. Immediately, Suga calms down at her presence.

"Heyy Ann. You need something?" Suga says.

Ann nods and starts rubbing her belly.

Suga laughs before asking, "Hungry?"

Ann then nods and smiles.

"How about we go to the cafeteria then?" Suga asks.

Ann smiles and gives a thumbs up.

Ann and Suga walk to the cafeteria, where the rest of the guys were, except for J-Hope and Scynthia.

As Suga and Ann take their seats, Rap Monster glares at Ann who just shrugs and high-fives Jimin.

"You know, you guys could have just told us," Rap Monster says, now glaring at Jimin.

"It would've been less fun that way," Jimin says before laughing.

Ann gets her phone and texts and then shows it to Rap Monster:

You would have bothered and made fun of them so we had to do it this way.

Rap monster rolls his eyes.

"What's going on and why are you all here. And aren't we missing two?" Suga asks, quite confused.

"Well these two tricked me and you so Hoseok and Scynthia could be alone. Hoseok is going to ask Scynthia to go on a date tonight," Rap Monster says.

"They just told the rest of us to meet here. I guess you guys were the only two who didn't know about it," Jin says, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Aw. Ann, I thought we were cool?" Suga says, feigning hurt.

Ann shrugs before smiling.

 

 

Scynthia's POV

I have no idea why Hoseok wants to see me. I mean, my dancing is good and I know my rapping has greatly improved. Did I do something wrong?

As I enter the room, I can see Hoseok pacing back and forth.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask.

Hoseok stops pacing and looks at me. He then smiles and nods.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Umm, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go on our date tonight. Cause you know, we haven't been on one yet. But that's if you still want to. We don't have to if you don't want to any--" I cut him off.

"Yes. I would still love to go on our date, Hoseok," I say as I go up to him and hug him. "I did say yes before didn't I?" I ask.

He nods and laughs as he hugs me back. 
"
Yeah, I know. I was just afraid you'd change your mind. But I'm glad you didn't," he says.

I nod into his chest before he lets me go. 
"
Well, I will see you tonight. Wear something casual and comfortable," he says before winking and walking out of the room.

I smile. I can't believe I'm going on a date with Jung Hoseok tonight.

Wait!

Outfit. Casual and comfortable. Oh my goodness. What does that mean? 
I get out my phone before sending out an emergency group message to the girls:

SOS-casual and comfortable outfit. Date with Hoseok. Ottoke?!?!

 

 

Back at the Dorm

Boy was I in luck that day. Our practicing finished early today, along with our filming. Lauren also had an easy day at work, so she decided to come help me pick out an outfit. Ann is here, too, of course. I couldn't do this without them! I asked Jenny to come, too, but I guess she's at some party or what not.  It would've been cool if she was here supporting me but I guess she's busy and I'm just glad she's happy doing her own thing.

Anyways, us three are currently in our room trying to pick out an ofit. 

"Casual and comfortable he says," I keep repeating. "What does that even mean?"

Ann gets out her phone and types before showing it to me:
It means you guys are gonna do some walking...maybe he's taking you to Lotte World!

I glare at her. "That's not even close to being funny. And I know for a fact we're not going there. He's afraid of rides, too, you know," I say. He better not take me there.

tumblr_ntaambm1Un1tihny5o2_400.gif cdffa68d0163024b01be90a499671acd86322e9d (This poor guy xD)

Ann makes an o with before shrugging.

"I do agree with Ann, though," Lauren says while rummaging through our closet.  "You guys must be walking or something like that for him to say comfortable. And he's probably not taking you anywhere too fancy, which explains casual," Lauren says pulling out an outfit.

Ann nods her head and smiles. 

"I guess. I just wish I just knew what he was planning," I say as I take the outfit from Lauren.

As I say this, Lauren coughs while Ann looks everywhere except at me.

"You've got to be kidding me. And you guys haven't told me!!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

Ann shrugs and smiles.

"Well, he asked us some questions. And you know, we had to approve of him taking our best friend out. And we did by the way. He, my friend, is a keeeper!" Lauren says.

Ann smiles and gives two thumbs up.

"Whatever," I say.

"Now go try that on while I pick some shoes out," Lauren says before shooing me to our bathroom.

I go and out with the outfit on. 

Ann starts clapping and Lauren smiles. 

"That outfit is perfect! And I found some shoes," Lauren says. 

I take the shoes from her and put them on. 

"How do I look? I look okay right?" I ask nervously.

cute-fall-outfits-136.jpg

"You look amazing!! Hoseok won't be able to stop staring at you. But that better be the only thing he does. You let me know if he does something else," Lauren says, getting into bodyguard mode. I swear, for a tiny person like her, she can become so scary and serious. But hey, that's my best friend.

Ann nods, agreeing with her. She then stands and starts pushing me out the door. 

"What are you doing?" I ask. 

"Hoseok is waiting! We already kept him waiting long enough," Lauren says following us.

We go out into the living room, and all of the boys are there. 

"Wow. Look at noona!" Jungkook says while giving me a thumbs up. 

"They grow up so fast," I hear Jin say. I then look at his direction, only to see him and Ann wiping fake tears off their faces.

I shake my head while everyone bursts out laughing, well, except Hoseok.

"You look beautiful," he says as he stands in front of me. I bet I'm blushing, but I don't know. Can a black person blush? 

"Thanks. You look nice, too," I say before smiling.

-J-Hope-bts-38485868-500-686.jpg (I kid, I kid. He can't go out in public like that. XD)

tumblr_inline_neu190nkpc1s2k31g.jpg(There we go. Much better lol)

"Okay you kids. Don't be out too late. And be careful! There shouldn't be that many people out, but still, take precautions and be careful," Rap Monster says.

I laugh, "Yes appa."

I then look towards Ann. 

"You sure you'll be alright?" I ask her.

She nods and smiles.

"She'll be fine. I'm spending the night and plus the rest of the guys are here, too," Lauren says before smiling.

"Alright. Call me if you need me," I say before Hoseok pulls us out the door.

As me and Hoseok are walking, he starts to speak. 

"So I thought I'd show you around the city tonight, since you never really got a proper tour. Plus, everything is prettier at night," Hoseok says before smiling.

I smile. Omg. Hoseok as my personal tour guide.

He puts his face mask on before taking my hand in his and leads us the the first destination.

After about a ten minute walk, Hoseok stops and I run into his back. As I look up to say sorry, my mouth just drops open.

Wherever we are is just amazing. There's so many people, and so many different booths and mini markets. There's even a mini stage where a band is currently playing.

"Oh my goodness. This place looks awesome, Hoseok," I say with amazement.

He nods and smiles. "Welcome to Hongdae. This place is usually famous for its night markets and stuff. It's really alive during the night," he says. 

hongdae-1.jpg

3.jpg
He then grabs my hand again and leads us to the different vendors. 
There's so many different things here. Kpop stuff, clothes, jewelry, anything you could think of. I spot this really cool ring. I'm not a big jewelry wearer but this ring was beautiful. I smile at it but then continue on walking. I noticed that Hoseok wasn't in front of me anymore.

After a while of looking, I spot a food vendor. And just as I was about to walk towards it, my stomach starts growling.

Hoseok comes from behind me and says. "I guess we should get some food, huh?"

I nod and smile. Good job stomach, way to embarrass me. 

We walk up to the vendor. I look at the menu, not knowing what to choose.  Hoseok must have seen me struggling because he taps me on the shoulder.  I look at him. 

"Want me to order for you?" He asks. 

"Yeah. There's just so much to choose from," I say. 

He nods and smiles and then orders for the both of us. 

Once we got our food, we found a spot to sit, not too far from where the band is playing.

"So, what is this?" I ask looking at our food. 

"It's ddeokbokki. It's spicy rice cakes. Try it," he says while smiling. 

I take a bite of it and my eyes immediately widen. 

"Oh my god. This is so good!" I say before taking another bite. 

Hoseok smiles before eating.

They continue to eat and watch the band, while also conversing some.

This night is so great. I don't want it to end. Somehow, I find myself staring at Hoseok. I never really notice how handsome he actually is. And he has a beautiful smile. He's also really funny but also super caring and sweet. And I cannot forget, the famous J-Hope booty. I'm just kidding. (But seriously. O.O. have you seen J-Hope?!)

I guess I must have been spaced out for a while because Hoseok starts waving his hand in front of me.

"Scynthia, you alright?" He asks. 

I nod then smile. "I'm good. Just must have spaced out. It's just that it's really beautiful here," I say.

He smiles. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. But we are not done."

He stands and goes to throw our plates away and comes back holding his hand out. I take it and he helps me stand.

"We'll have to take a taxi for this. But I have a feeling you will definitely love it," he says before leading us to who knows where.

We take a taxi and we spend about 20 minutes in there before we make out stop.

Hoseok takes my hand in his and we walk for about five minutes before he stops.

He turns around and faces me and smiles.

I look around to notice that we're at a park.

"It's a park?" I ask.

filename-dscn3097-jpg.jpg(Just pretend it's night time here)

He continues to smile before saying, "It's a special park!"

He goes behind me and covers my eyes with his hands.

"Hoseok! What are you doing?" I asks slightly nervous.

"Just trust me. Start walking until I tell you to stop," he says right in my ear.

I sigh before I start walking.

"Okay. we're here! Get ready!" Hoseok says. 

He then removes his hands from my face. I open my eyes and gasp!

"What is this?" I ask in complete shock.

He comes and stands beside me. 

"This is Banpo Hangang River Park. They make the river here look like a rainbow," he says smiling and looking at me.

tumblr_msgjy6I0x81qe4dero1_500.png

This is seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I mean, I can't even describe it.

"It's beautiful," I say before looking at Hoseok.

"You know, this is probably my first real date," he says before rubbing the back of his head.

"Really?" I say in complete shock.

He laughs before saying, "Yeah. It's kind of hard dating in this business." He then shrugs.

"Well, I am honoured to be your first date," I say before smiling and taking his hand in mine. It's like our hands are made for each other. Uhg. I'm getting too corny. I've watched way too many K-Dramas.

"There's one more thing I want to do before we end this date," he says before smiling.

"And what is that?" I curiously ask.

He then reaches into his back pocket and pulls out the ring I was looking at earlier.

73922c7c92a3e5d20af4dccade083d75.jpg

I gasp. "How did you know?!" I ask.

"I saw you looking and smiling at it," he says.

He then grabs my left hand and slides the ring onto my middle finger.

"We'll get to the ring finger soon enough," he says before winking. (Don't even ask cause I don't even know what I just wrote here)

I look at the ring then back at Hoseok. 

"It's beautiful," I say before hugging him. 

He hugs me back. 

"Glad you like it," he says as he leans his face on top of my head. 

He breaks the hug. 

"Let's enjoy the rainbow river before we head back," he says as he grabs my hand and leads us to a bench that has a perfect view of the bridge and river. 

We sit close to each other. I lean my head on his shoulder as he takes our intertwined hands and brings them to his lap. 

"Oh! To remember our first date, we have to take pictures!" He says as he gets his phone out.

I lift my head off his chest and smile. We then take so many pictures, normal ones, funny ones, and just plain weird ones.  We take them on both of our phones.  He says that I need pictures of him.  This guy I tell you.

"Okay. Last one," he says while holding the phone out. 

I nod and face his phone and smile. 

Just before he clicks the button, he leans down and kisses my cheek.

The picture was taken. I turn towards him to find that he is already looking at me.

He then leans down and kisses me on the lips. I smile into the kiss before kissing him back.

We then pull apart, our foreheads touching. We look into each other's eyes. 

"Best date ever," I say before pecking his lips again.

He smiles. 

"Let's go home before it gets too late," he says, as he takes my hand into his.

I can't believe I just had a date with Jung Hoseok. I can't believe we kissed. Otto-friggin-ke.

 

 

Author's POV

Scynthia and Hoseok walk hand in hand to a taxi, to take them home.  They both have huge smiles on their faces.  They both enjoyed their date, as they both feel there will be many more to come.

Little did they know that someone has been following them during their entire date . . .

"That was a good shot," the person says before smirking and walking away, with a camera in hand.

 

Dun dun Duuuuunnnnnn!

Hehe. Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm thinking about having the next chapter reveal Ann's past. Not sure yet. 

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER GUYYSSSSSSSSS!!!

Peace!!

 

 

I mean look at this, Drake can't even help but look at J-Hope's booty xD

tumblr_o0vdvyyR1I1ulc5pyo1_500.gif