Traffic Light & Octopus

Break of a Lifetime

CWFK5umVAAIl9K2.png

(Do you know how hard it was to choose a picture?! Goodness. Looking good BTS, looking good! . . .I see you Suga :D)

 

Ann’s POV

 

I can’t believe I start training today.  Oh my goodness!  What is life right now?!  I’m just so glad that Scynthia is going with me!  I’d be more of a nervous wreck than I already am.  Speaking of Scynthia, I wonder if she would make me lunch.  Starting trainging today and I'm already thinking of food.  What can I say?

I walk up to Scynthia who’s getting ready to head to BigHit Entertainment with me.

“Hey, Scynthia,” I say.

“What’s up? You ready?” She asks as she faces me.

“I was wondering, could you make me lunch to take. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!” I say, or more beg before attacking her in a huge bear hug.

She stands there for a few seconds before hugging me back and laughing.

I break the hug before staring at her.  “What’s so funny?” I ask.

“You begging me for food. It never gets old,” she says as she continues to laugh.

I cross my arms over my chest and pout at her.  How rude, I think to myself.

“Hey, no pouting. Of course I’ll make you lunch. Actually. . .” Scynthia turns around and picks up something.  She then turns back, with a lunchbox in hand.  “I already made you lunch. I thought I’d make it since it is your first day as a trainee and just because you’re my favorite dongsaeng,” she says smiling.

I give her the biggest smile before attacking her in another bear hug.  “Thanks unnie! You are the best!!” Yeah, we still sometimes speak Korean with each other, even if it’s not needed.  We'll throw an 'omo' or 'unnie' every now and then.  I guess it’s just an us thing.  Don’t judge. 

Scynthia breaks the hug.  “Okay, you ready?” She asks.

I smile and nod. “Let’s go!”

 

At BigHit Entertainment

 

Me and Scynthia are currently standing in front of the building.  Scynthia begins to walk to the door as I stand my ground.  For some reason, my feet just won’t move.  Scynthia turns around and notices I haven’t moved, yet.

“Come on! We’ll be late? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” She asks as she walks back towards me.

“I-I don’t think I can d-do this anymore. We should just head back to the hotel. Yeah, let’s head back,” I say and turn around to walk back, only to have my arm grabbed by Scynthia.  She pulls me back and turns me back around.

“Come on. You were ready at the hotel, what’s up” She asks.

I Look up to her. “I’m nervous. What if I do or say something embarrassing or inappropriate in front of BTS or something?” I ask her, looking down at the ground.

She laughs, “What could you possibly do or say that would be that bad?” She asks.

I sigh.  “I don’t know! I could see Jimin and ask him about his other half, Tony. Or I could see J-Hope and say I have a snake, wanna hold it? Or I could imitate Jin and Rap Monster’s dancing, you know, the traffic light and octopus dance? Or I could do Jungkook’s imitation of the Drake dance (those vines were hilarious btw), or I could tell Suga that I would be a rock with him!” I throw my hands up in the air and let out another sigh.

Scynthia looks at me before bursting out laughing.  She continues to do this until she looks at me again.

“Oh, you’re serious? Look Ann, you will be fine. Those are just nerves. Plus, I’ll be there with you. So, if you do say or do one of those things, know that I’ll most likely laugh or join in with you,” she says.

I look at her and let a small giggle out.

“Okay, so are you ready?” she asks.

I nod. “Ready as I’ll ever be,” I say, “Let’s go.”

We walk into the building and see the same “tour woman” that we saw yesterday.

She spots us and begins to walk towards us.

“I’m glad you guys could make it! I am Hyejin and I will be your official manager while you are here training,” She says.

“Manager? I thought people who debuted only got managers.” Scynthia says.

Hyejin nods. “That is true. But sometimes Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk gives managers to special trainees.”

I look at her before asking, “Why am I special? I’m not that good at dancing. I still don’t know how I got in."  To be honest, I really don't know how I ended up here.  I mean, my dancing isn't that good.  Really!  It isn't!  Rap Monster  could probably dance better than me.

Hyejin shakes her head. “We, my friend, have to work on that confidence of yours,” she says and Scynthia nods in agreement.

I glare at Scynthia.

“What? It’s true,” she says before shrugging.

“Ah, would you prefer speaking in English or Korean?” Hyejin asks with her heavily accented English.

I could tell she was somewhat struggling and uncomfortable with speaking English.  I looked towards Scynthia who just shrugged.  We both can speak Korean pretty well, so why not?  May as well, right?

Korean is fine,” I say to Hyejin

She lets out a breath before smiling.  “I’m so happy to hear that. I’m not that good at English as you could probably tell,” she says before laughing.  “Okay. First things first. We meet with Bang Si-Hyuk and go over your contract and conditions.” She begins to walk.  I look towards Scynthia and she smiles and nods.  I guess this is it, I think to myself.  We then begin to follow Hyejin.

 

 

We reached an office door and Hyejin knock’s on it.  We hear a “Come in” before she opens the door. 

We walk into the office and I spot the guy who was at my audition, who I now know is Bang Si-Hyuk, the big guy. 

Bang Si-Hyuk says, “Have a seat. I’m so glad that you are here,” before smiling.

I sit down, with Hyejin on one side and Scynthia on the other. 

Okay,” begins Bang Si-Hyuk, “Let’s get down to business, shall we?”

I nod.

Good,” he continues.  “Okay. Because this is a trial run, we’ll have different conditions set up for you.  Today will be your first day of training and will continue throughout this month while you are on spring break.  Then you’ll go back to the states and finish off your semester in school.  Then, during the summer, you’ll come back here and train for your whole break. We, of course, will pay for you flights going back and forth.  Then, at the end of your summer training, you will then decide if you want to commit.  How does that sound?

I look towards Scynthia and she smiles. She then leans into me and whispers, “Do what’s best for you.  As long as you pick for yourself, we’ll all be happy.” 

I nod and look back at Bang Si-Hyuk.  I let out a breath.

Okay. It’s a plan,” I say.

Scynthia squeals next to me.  “EEEEk! You go Pand—I mean Ann!”  She then hugs me.

Hyejin looks at us before smiling and shaking her head.

I see your friend here is pretty happy. Now, if you can sign this, we’ll be all set,” Bang Si-Hyuk says as he slides the contract towards me.

I sigh as I pick up the pen.  Here goes nothing, I think to myself and then I sign the contract.  Wow, can't believe that just happened. 

Good. It’s official. Welcome to BigHit Entertainment. Now Hyejin will show you who you will be working with. I’m sure you and your friend will be very happy.  Like I said Ann, I see greatness in your future with this company,” he says before smiling.

Alright ladies. If you two will follow me this way,” Hyejin says.

Me and Scynthia begin to follow her. 

She walks us to what looks like to be a dance studio.  She opens the door and we walk in.  What we saw was not what I expected . . .

 

 

 

BTS . . .

 

 

 

Dancing . . .

 

 

 

 

To . . .

 

 

 

 

 

I don't even know . . .

Jin is doing. . .Jin.  Wait! Is Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope dancing to AOA?  Yup, this is what I've gotten myself into.  

 

tumblr_inline_nu7wzqjlxV1s6huf5_500.gif

btsweeklyidolgirlgroupdancegif

My eyes widen in shock as I hear Scynthia gasp and say, “the booty.”  I turn towards her and elbow her.  She then looks at me then looks back towards BTS.

Hyejin, who I forgot was even here, clears .  All of the boys turn around.  Jungkook goes and turns the music off.

“I see you guys are working pretty hard right now,” Hyejin says with a smirk.

“Uh-y-yeah. We were just taking a small break,” Rap Monster says.

“Mhmm. I’ll believe it for now.  Anyways, I want you guys to meet someone, or should I say, some people,” she giggles.

She steps aside as she begins to introduce me and Scynthia. 

“Boys, this is Ann and her friend Scynthia. Ann is a new trainee here and will be working with you guys for a special project,” she says.

All of the boys look at each other before facing us and saying, or rather yelling:

“WHAT!”

 

There you go! I'ts almost 3am and I'm "studying" xD.  Not that great of a chapter but the next one should be better!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!  Peace!

 

Okay, I couldn't resist. . .

 

 

 

 

tumblr_nzgdq4ejHb1s9fifyo1_400.gif

Makes me laugh every time! You go RapMon! DO YOU!