I Promise I'm Funny

Break of a Lifetime

 

I thought this image would be appropriate :)

 

 

Third Person POV

 

The four friends all stepped out of the plane and walked into the airport, and boy!  They sure got a shock of their lives.  Fans were everywhere, screaming, smiling, taking pictures, and holding signs.  It was like a red carpet event, just no red carpet.  And the event happened to be at the airport.

“Holy Crap!” Scynthia said.

“I know right,” Jenny followed.

“This is just wow!  There are more fans here than before we took our flight,” Lauren said.

“I’m hungry,” Ann said.

Everyone turned their heads and looked at Anne.  She looked back and said, “What? A girl is hungry and is ready to eat.”  She just shrugged, while Scynthia mumbled “Lil fatty” to herself.

A big looking guy, who they thought was most likely one of the security guards to EXO appeared.

Hello,” he said before bowing, “I’m here to you girls to EXO.  If you would just follow me.  We will be going out the back way.

They all nodded and followed him.  When they reached outside, they saw a huge van waiting for them.

I know it’s a big car, but how many people can they actually fit in there?  Does everyone get a seatbelt?” Ann asked.

The security nodded.  “I’m sure it is safe ma’am.  You guys are can get in now. Oh and another va-“

Before he can finish his statement, the door to the van slides open and Baekhyun sticks his head out.

Hey guys!” he says cheerfully.  “Come on in!  We’ve heard the news from manager hyung and we are excited!”  He then gave a big happy smile.

Coming!” Scynthia gets in the van and finds an empty seat next to Xiumin, who gives her a friendly smile and nod.

Lauren! Come in!  There’s a seat next to me!” Chanyeol yells.

Lauren laughs and then gets in the van.

Ann looks at her weirdly as she thought she sat next to Suho and Sehun on the plane but then ends up shrugging her shoulders.  Must have been their bond over the song Lay it Down by Lloyd, she thought.

Jeanine and Ann saw that there was only one more empty seat.  Just as Jenny was about to speak, another van pulled up behind.  The door slid open and Kai’s head popped out.

Hey, Ann!  In here!”

Well, I guess that solves our problem.  I guess I’ll see you guys when we get there,” Ann says before walking off.

Jenny got in the van and frowned for a second when she noticed D.O wasn’t in there.  I can see him at the resturant, she thought to herself.  She ended up sitting next to Suho.

 

 

Of course, Kai had an empty seat next to him, so Ann sat there.  Chen, D.O, and Sehun were also in the van.  Ann shyly smiled at them.  She suddenly became nervous.

So guys, this is Ann,” Kai said. 

Everyone waved and smiled, introducing themselves.

So, I hear Jongin here took a liking to you.  I can see why, you’re pretty cute” Chen said while wriggling his eyebrows.

What?” Ann asked, slightly confused.

Erm, don’t listen to them. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” Kai said, hoping she would just ignore Chen’s comments.

Umm, ok then,” Ann said, turning back to the front, still confused.

So, I hear you’re part Korean, which is probably why you’re Korean is really good.  Is this your first time here?” Sehun asked.

Ann nods.  “Yeah, school keeps me busy plus it’s kinda expensive to take a trip here.

Sehun nods.  “Oh yeah! Jongin said you’re in college!

Yeah.  Jongin here suddenly got interested in nursing.  He said you’d teach him some stuff,” Chen added with a smirk.  D.O slapped his arm but couldn’t help but join in the laughter, too.

Kai’s eyes widened and he started to get flustered.  Ann looked at Chen and Kai weirdly.  She then looked at Sehun and said, “Are they okay?  They seem. . .really weird right now.”

Sehun tried his best to keep his laughs in.  He shrugged, “This is just how they are.”

Ann nodded slowly, thinking the ride was going to be super long. . . and awkward.

 

 

Over in the other van, laughter and jokes could be heard.  (Guess it’s the party van. Haha)

All of a sudden, Suho spoke, “Guys! I have the best joke to tell you guys!”  Everyone except Jeanine and Scynthia moaned.  Lauren even moaned, though she was trying to hide it.  She remembers when Suho held his own “Comedy Show” on the V App. She just sighed and shook her head. (It was great!  Really!)

“I should’ve gotten in the other van while I had a chance,” Baekhyun said.

What’s wrong? Are you not funny, Suho?” Jenny asks.

Hey! I am funny! I’m the funniest one in this group!” Suho says smiling.

Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, and even Lauren burst out laughing.  Suho feigned a shock expression on his face and looked at Lauren. 

Lauren, how could you?!” Suho asked.

She shrugged.  “I watched your comedy thing on the V App.”

Everyone, minus Suho, Jeanine, and Scynthia laughed!  Baekhyun was holding his stomach, while Xiumin and Chanyeol were leaning on each other, wiping their tears away.

Suho sat back in his seat, defeated. “Fine. I won’t tell my amizingly funny jokes then.”

Lauren patted his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

So where are we going for lunch?” Scynthia asks.

 

 

The party van reached the restaurant first.  They had to go around back so none of the fans would see them. 

Xiumin asked, “So, you guys have any plans of what you wanna do here?

I wanna drink and try soju,” Lauren said while smiling.

Jenny just shook her head.

I wanna go try karaoke and paintball!” Scynthia said, getting excited!

Jenny nodded, “Yes! That sounds fun. And I just want to go sightseeing!

We should take you guys sightseeing! We can show you the cool and fun parts!” Baekhyun said, getting excited himself.

What about your other friend? Ann was it?  What does she want to do?” Suho asked.

Lauren nodded. “She said she wanted to visit Lotte World.  She’s a big fan of amusement parks and stuff,” Lauren said, smiling.  Jeanine nodded her head, agreeing with her.

Why I don’t know.” Scynthia shook her head, “Let’s just hope I won’t be forced to join her on this trip.”

Not a fan of roller coasters?” Chanyeol asked.

Scynthia shook her head.  Jenny laughed.  “We should make her go anyways.”

Just as Scynthia was about to retort back, but then the rest of the group arrived.

Chen was the first to enter.  “Hey guys!  What did we miss?

We were just asking the girls if they had any ideas of what they wanted to do while they were here,” Baekhyun replied. 

They all took a seat and D.O asked, “So what ideas did you guys have?

I want to go sightseeing and maybe get some shopping done,” Jenny said.  Lauren nodded her head. “How could I forget about shopping?! Of course!!” Lauren said.

Paintball and karaoke!!” Scynthia added.

Oh! I’m so up for that! Count me in!” Sehun added.

Kai, of course sat next to Ann. He looked him. “What about you Ann? Did you want to do anything?

Ann looked at him and then noticed everyone else was looking at her, too.  “Umm. . . I don’t know.  I always wanted to go to Lotte World.” She smiled slightly.

Scynthia threw her arms up, feeling defeated.

Kai’s eyes brightened at this.  “We should go then!

Ann started to get excited.  “Really?

Suho nodded.  We’ll have to talk to our manager about it.  But he seems to like you guys, too.  So hopefully it won’t be a problem.”

Chanyeol raised his fist in the air.  “This will be so much fun!”

Sehun nodded. “Especially paintball.  I haven’t done that in forever!”

Their conversation went like this for a while, as they ate, laughed, and enjoyed each other’s company.

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry if this is a crappy chapter.  I guess it's kind of a filler chapter? I promise it'll get better! Hopefully you guys are enjoying it!  You guys can comment.  Maybe you want me to add something to it? I'm up for anything!  Anyways, peace out for now! :D