Relieved

Break of a Lifetime

The Next Day

Ann's POV

Achoo! Achoo!

You have got to be kidding me. I do not have an allergy cold right now.

Achoo! Achoo!

Aw man. My nose is stuffed and I cannot stop snee-

Achoo!

-zing.

A knock comes from my door.

"Come in," I try to say. This sneezing is starting to hurt my throat.

The door opens and Hyejin enters.

"Why aren't you up and rea- oh Ann! Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"Nothing. It's just my al- Achoo! It's just my allergies. I'll be fine. I'll get ready," I say.

"No. You can stay here. You can barely talk right now," she says.

"But unnie. I'm not even really sick. It's just allergies. And besides, I'll be perfectly fine by tomorrow," I say, attempting to get up.

"If that's the case, you'll just go train tomorrow. Today, you will rest. Jimin doesn't have anything today, so he can stay with you and watch you. Filming will still go on, though, but I'll try to see if I can shorten it," she says as she pushes me back down and tucks me in.

"But unnie, I'm fi- Achoo!  I'm fine. Really," I say, already closing my eyes to go back to sleep. Sleep does sound so beautiful right now.

"Don't unnie me. Just get some rest," she says.

"Call me if you need anything," she says before leaving my room.

Well, the bright side is, I'll get to have a date with my bed. The downside, I'll be here with Jimin. Oh god, give me strength with that fool.

I sigh before falling back to sleep.

 

Author's POV

 

Hyejin walks back to the living room where everyone is ready to go do their activities for the day, except for Jimin who is chilling on the couch.

"Ok. So Ann is sick today and she won't be going to training," Hyejin says.

"What? What's wrong with her?" Suga asks.

"Nothing serious. It's her allergies. This usually happens to her once in a while, where her allergies are really bad for a day. She'll be cool tomorrow, though," Scynthia says as she puts her shoes on.

"She's not going to stay here by herself is she?" Rap Monster asks.

"No. Since Jimin doesn't have any schedules for the day, he can stay here with Ann," Hyejin says.

"What? You want me to take care of princess?" Jimin asks from he couch.

"Make sure you don't annoy noona, hyung!" Jungkook says.

Jin and V laugh.

"Hey, I'll just act like my usual self," Jimin says before smiling.

"Just make sure she is alright and that she doesn't get any worse. If she does, call me," Hyejin says.

"Yes noona!" Jimin says.

"Okay guys. Let's go!" Hyejin says while pushing the other guys out of the door.

 

Scynthia's POV

Before I begin my training, Hyejin said Mr. Bang wanted to see me.

So now I'm here seated in front of Mr. Bang. I swear this is like my second home. Like seriously. This has become my hangout spot.  How many times have I been to his office? I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

Wait-no-scratch that. I so wasn't a bad student. Just ignore what I said.  Anyways, back to why I'm here.

"So, we have a surprise for you and Ann. It's kind of a goodbye surprise you can say. Plus fans have been wanting this, as well." He says.

"What is it?" I ask excitedly.

He smiles before continuing.

"You and Ann will be performing with BTS at the MelOn Awards," he says.

My jaw drops.

MelOn Awards.

What?

What?

Oh geez, Lauren has rubbed off of me.

"What? You're joking right?" I say still shocked.

"I'm not. This is why I have had you both training on different things lately. When Ann comes back tomorrow, all of you will be practicing for the performance," he says.

"Oh my goodness. I don't know what to say," I say.

"You don't have to say anything. All I want you guys to do is to try and do your best. Just give it all you have. I know I'll be proud at the end. You are dismissed," he says before giving me a big smile.

 

"Thank you sir! We won't let you down!"  I bow and leave the office cheerfully.

 

I head to the practice room where I find everyone.

"Guys guess what!" I say excitedly.

"You're gonna be performing with us at the melon awards?" Hoseok says.

I glare at him.

"You guys knew already? Why didn't you tell me?" I say.

"It was a surprise!" V says.

"It was, Scynthia. That's why we've been so secretive lately. Anyways, why don't you begin practicing and you can call Ann later and tell her the good news," Hyejin says.

"Alright," I say. This news will surely make Ann's day.

 

 

Jimin's POV

I'm sitting here watching T.V. and being filmed, when all of a sudden, I hear this constant sneezing.

Acho! Achoo! Achoo!

I think she sneezed 10 times in a row. I think she broke the world record or something.

I then hear coughing.

"I guess I should check up on her," I say, talking to the camera.

"I must really be going nuts if I'm talking to a camera," I say before laughing.

I get up and walk to Ann's room and knock on the door.

"Ann, you okay in there?" I ask.

I hear no response. As I'm about to open the door, she comes out of it.

She is wrapped up in her blanket, with her tissue box in one hand. I look at her face and realize her nose is super red.

"I'm fine," she whispers, "You mind if I come and watch T.V. with you? I don't wanna be by myself," she says or more whispers.

I nod. "Sure. We can watch a movie or something," I say.

She smiles and walks to the living room and sits on the couch.

I follow her. "Do you want anything to eat? You haven't eaten all day, which is really weird," I say.

She shakes her head.

"I'm fine. Thanks though," she says.

"Aren't you supposed to eat something, though? Or at least drink something? Ah, I know! I'll get you some orange juice!" I say.

I come back with a glass of orange juice to find that Ann is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask her as I give her the glass and sit next to her.

"Nothing. Just thanks. You probably didn't wanna stay here with me. You probably had better things to do, so thanks. I appreciate it," she says before taking a sip of her juice.

"No problem princess," I say.

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Achoo!

"Here, why don't you lay down," I say.

I gently push her down so she's lying on the couch.

"Where are you going to sit?" Ann asks before she sneezes again.

"I'll just sit here on the floor," I say.

"It's okay. I can just sit up," she says before sneezing again.

"It's fine," I say before sitting down and grabbing the remote, trying to find a movie.

"I know I'm going to regret this tomorrow, but, " she pauses before sighing.

"But thank you, oppa" she says

Wait. What.

I look at her with widen eyes.

"What did you say?" I ask before smiling.

She sighs again.

"I said thank you oppa. I'm not saying it again," she says.

"That is good enough for me! That means I won the bet!! But I won't make you do anything until tomorrow when you're feeling better," I say.

"Thanks," she says before yawning and closing her eyes.

I turn back towards the T.V. What an awesome day to stay at home.

 

Scynthia's POV

 

It's break time and we are at lunch!

I was just about to call Ann and tell her the good news when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see that it's Ann's mom calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hi Scynthia. Where is Ann? I've been trying to call her but she hasn't picked up the phone," she says.

"Oh. She's at home. Her allergies are really bad today so our manager made her stay home. When we left she was asleep, so she's probably still doing the same thing," I say.

The guys look at me weirdly, except for Rap Monster, as I speak to Anna mom.

I move the phone away from from me and say, "It's Ann's mom."

They all nod their heads in understanding.

"Oh okay. Well, since she's asleep, you are the next best thing," Ann's mom says.

"Why? What happened?" I ask.

"Well, Ann's father got denied parole so he won't be coming out of jail anytime soon!" Ann's mom says excitedly.

"Oh wow!! That's so great! She'll get double the good news today then!" I say. Ann is going to be ecstatic today.

"Double? What else happened today?" She asks.

"Well, I just found out that we're going to be performing at an awards show with BTS!" I happily say.

"Oh wow! So I will see you guys on T.V! I'm just glad it's not for stalking!" She says before she laughs.

"Hey, hey. We're not that bad," I say before smiling.

"Okay. I'll let you go now. I'm really proud of you guys! And I'll make sure to watch your performance," she says.

We say a few more things before hanging up.

"So it seems that phone call went well," Rap Monster says.

"I sometimes forget you know English. But yeah it did. Ann's mom told me that her dad got denied parole, so he won't be getting out anytime soon," I say

"That's good. Ann will feel relieved after hearing that," Suga says.

I nod. "It sure will. No more nightmares either. I can't wait to get back and tell her the good news!" I say before starting to eat my lunch.

 

Jenny's POV

 

I've been doing my research and a little birdie told me that Mr. CEO of BigHit has something planned for his two special trainees.

And since I have connections within the entertainment shows and such, I was able to find out about their performance for the award show next week.

Now, all we need to do is make sure this plan works out perfectly.

I’ve also been researching someone’s father.  Apparently someone has major daddy issues.  Who knew a goody two shoes had family issues, huh?

And I am also positive that Lauren and Taehyun have something going on with each other.

Scynthia and J-Hope, I know they're official, but they have been careful about not showing it. I will find the evidence, eventually.

 

I am now waiting for Hyuk at the coffee shop.  We are meeting again to share our findings from the last time we met.

He walks in and sits in the seat across for me.

So, what have you found out?” I ask, getting straight to the point.

Always getting down to business, huh? Well, I’ve found out that Ann and Scynthia are going to be performing at the MelOn Awards,” Hyuk says.

I know that as well. I already have a plan for that night,” I say

What are you planning on doing?” Hyuk asks.

Oh, nothing. Let’s just say this will be one of the most entertaining and most talked about performances, yet,” I say before smirking.

Tell me what you need, and it will get done,” Hyuk says.

We then go into detail about my plan.

 

Watch out world. You do not want to miss this year’s MelOn Awards.

 

 

I apologize guys. That was one crappy chapter. I guess I'm just trying to fill some stuff in so everything will make sense. I just want the ending to make sense and all. 

Anyways, thanks Latdh1 for subscribing! I hope you continue to enjoy the story!!

Peace!!