I Can't Even

Break of a Lifetime

This picture will make sense later on. . .:D

 

 

Anne’s POV

 

Please everyone be seated.  We are getting ready for takeoff.  Please have a nice a safe flight.  Thank you.

 

My eyes widen at what the captain said.  ‘Oh my gosh.  What am I going to do?’ I start freaking out once again.  I close my eyes and I feel a tear fall down my cheek.

Hey, it’ll be alright—umm?  What’s your name?” Kai asked.

I-it’s-it’s Ann.  M-my name is Ann,” I say. . .or should I say stutter.

He shows a kind smile and nods.  “Ok, Ann.  I’m Jongin.  Like I said before, it’ll be alright.  Hmm, are you an EXO fan?” 

I look towards him and nod.

What’s your favorite song?” He asks again.

Umm…I-I don’t know. . .I like Transformer a lot.  You, Chanyeol, and Sehun were really good in that song,” I replied.

He nods and smiles.  “Thanks,” he says, “I like that song, too.  We don’t perform it much, though.”

You should.  When that album came out, I was waiting for a music video for that song.”  I said then smiled.

He shrugged, “Yea.  Sorry about that. I had it all planned and everything.  I was gonna invite Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime and everything.  It was going to be a great video."

I laugh.  "Too bad," I say.

"Oh!  You wanna know something cool?” He asks.

What’s that?” I asked, somewhat curious. 

He gives me this big smile.  “We are officially flying.  Actually, we’ve been in the air for about thirty minutes.”

I look at him and surprise.  “Wow.”  I give him this big smile.  “I didn’t even know.  I guess that’s because of you.  Thanks.

No problem,” he says, “I’m glad I’m able to talk to someone, since Xiumin hyung is out cold.

I look passed him.  And surely, Xiumin was out like a baby.  I then giggle.

So are you headed to South Korea?” He asks.

I nod. “Me and my friends are going there for Spring break.  Though it probably won’t be that much of a break.  I have a bunch of homework and studying to do,” I sigh just thinking about it.

You’re in college?  What’s your major?  So what are you?  Like 20?” He asked, getting excited.

I giggle before responding, “Yeah, I’m in college.  I’m a sophomore and a nursing major.  I’m 19 internationally, so I’d be 20 in Korean age, I believe?”

Woooow.  Very cool!” He responds back. All of a sudden he looks away, like he’s trying to put something into words.

Hey, umm, this is probably all of a sudden and all,” he starts off, scratching the back of his neck, “but maybe we can hang out when we get there.  I mean, if you want to.  We have a couple of days off from schedule.  I can show you around, and maybe you can teach me some of your college stuff, since you do need to study and all.

I look at him for a few seconds before saying, “Umm…that sounds fun and all, but won’t you get caught or something?  And you guys do have crazy fans.  I do wanna get back home alive you know,” I say then give out a small laugh. 

He smiles, “If you agree, I promise to take care of everything.”

I contemplate this for a minute before responding.  “Sure.  But if I get put on blast by your crazy fans, I’m putting all the blame on you.”  I smile after saying this.

He gives me this big smile.  I guess he’s really excited.  “I guess we should switch numbers then,” he says.

I guess we should,” I reply.

 

However many hours it takes to get to South Korea. . .

 

As people begin to leave off the plane, all of a sudden, this loud laughter came from the back.  I turn around and see, OH MY GOD.  I see Scynthia, Baekhyun, and Chen doing the Dab. 

“Oh my god,” I say.  I turn around and sink down in my chair.

Kai just shakes his head and laughs.  “I’m guessing that’s one of your friends, huh?” He asks. 

I nod, “Unfortunately.

I then hear singing, which sounds like Jeanine.  “Is that D.O and Chanyeol singing, too?  You know what, I’m not even going to look.”

All of a sudden, “LAY YOUR HEAD ON MY PILLOW!”

I begin to sink farther down in my seat, hiding my face, as well.  Why is Lauren doing this to me.

I look towards Kai who is cracking up.  “I’m glad you find this funny,” I say.  He then laughs even louder and harder.

This older man then comes to us.  “Kai, are you ready?  The security will be ready for us when we get off,” he says.  He then looks around before looking at me. 

Umm, Miss.  If you don’t mind. Would you be willing to get off after EXO?  I don’t want you and your friends to get hurt,”  He asks nicely. 

Um, sure, I guess.  No problem.”  I give him a kind smile.

Thank you so much, Miss. If you’d like, we could take you to wherever you and your friends are going.  The boys seem to enjoy your guys’ company, which is pretty weird. They usually don't talk to strangers and all like this.”  He then looks up and around the plane.  “Um, is Baekhyun and Chen sneezing?  Are they sick?

My name is Ann, sir.  And it’s okay.  We don’t want to be a burden.  Plus, we are probably just gonna get something to eat first before we get to our hotel.  But thanks for the of—“

We are going to get something to eat, too, aren’t we, hyung?” Kai, all of a sudden interrupts.

His manager looks between me and Kai, as I sit there, getting slightly confused at what’s going on.

Yeah, that’s right.  I almost forgot,” his manager says.  He then looks at me.  “Please come with us.  I’d like to treat you guys anyways.  You and your friends kept these boys entertained and gave me a chance to nap.

I giggle.  “I mean, if you’re absolutely sure it wouldn’t be a burden, I know you guys are bu—“  I get cut off once again.

It won’t be a burden, Ann.  It’ll be fun.  Plus, we’ll all be able to meet everyone.

I look around the plane again and sigh.  This is not gonna be good.

I look at Kai and say, “Sure.

Great!” His manager says.  “Ok.  So we’ll leave first.  I’ll send up one of the security guys back here.  Then you guys can give him the address the hotel you guys are going to stay at.  That way, your luggage will be dropped off for you.” 

I nod.

He then leaves and goes towards Bacon and Chen.  "Are you guys sick?  Why do you guys keep sneezing?"

Kai then looks at me and smiles, “I’ll see you soon.” 

I nod and smile back, not able to say anything else at the moment.

 

 

They soon get off the plane.  I get off from seat and walk to the back of the plane.  Let me go tell these mean fools.

Lauren speaks to me first, “Do you know why we’re still on the plane, Ann?”

I began to speak, “If it weren’t for what I had to say, I would not be talking to you guys right now.  I don’t know how this happened.  But we are going out to lunch with EXO.  So, we ha—“

I get cut off.  Of course I did.  I guess this is becoming a habit.

“Ettoke?!” Scynthia yells.

Jenny just smiles and nods.

“What? What! WHAT?!”  Yupp, you guessed it.  That was Lauren.

I sigh before continuing.  “Before I was rudely interrupted, and don’t forget rudely and meanly left byself, we have to stay here until one of their security guards comes and get us.  And Lauren, since you know the address of the hotel, you can tell him.  They’re gonna send us our luggage to our hotel.”  After all that was said, I left them and went back to my seat, still angry with them.

 

Jenny's POV

 

Lauren, “OMG!  We are going to eat lunch with EXO!  Can you believe this?!”

“Guys,” I try to say.

Scynthia, “What to do!  Oh! You think we’ll run into Shinee??  I mean, we can all get chicken.  OMG! We can get KFC!  We can eat chicken with ONEW!!  The ONEW!  Ettoke?!”

“GUYS!” I say louder.

They both look at me and say, “What?”

“Aren’t you excited?” Scynthia asks.

“I am. But did you not just see Ann.  She’s upset.”

“Yeah.  We did sort of leave her in her time of need,” Lauren says.

“Yeah.  I think I even saw her cry and Ann never cries,” Scynthia says.

“She cried?  Why didn’t you say or do something, then!”  I said.

Scynthia looked down at the ground, “I was teaching Bacon and Chen how to dab.”

Me and Lauren look at her speechless before I say, “I can’t even.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I can’t even with you Scynthia.”

“Anyways,” I say, trying to get back on topic, “We need to do something for her.  She’s already stress as it is about school.  This is supposed to be a break for her.”

“We’ll figure something out,” Lauren says.

“I got an idea!” Scynthia says cheerfully.           

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!  And thanks to AussieElf28 for subscribing!  I hope you're liking the story so far!