Birthday Part 1

Break of a Lifetime

Ann’s POV

We are currently back at the dorm, and yes, we are still filming.  I guess I’m getting used to it.  Anyways, the rest of practice went well.  Me and Scynthia got to practice with BTS, which was really cool and fun.  I mean, who gets to do this everyday?

Jimin kept asking me about what he wants me to have him do and I just kept telling him to wait.

tumblr_inline_nkr44cEQXh1tpns2l.gif

I guess I should end his misery now that we are home.  I go to the living room, where most of the guys are. 

I go to Jimin who is sitting on the couch, watching T.V.  I go to him and tap him on his shoulder.

Jimin. I need to talk to you,” I say.

Wait, just a minute. This is the best part of the movie,” He says, shooing me away.

No, come on. This is important,” I say but he continues to ignore me.

I go to stand in front of him. 

As my SLAVE, I need to talk to you,” I say slightly annoyed.  I then walk back to my room and sit on my bed, with my laptop on my lap.

I hear Jimin sigh before getting up.  Jungkook and V burst out laughing.  “You wanted to make the bet,” I hear V saying.

Jimin comes in my room, grabs a chair, and places it in front of my bed.

What can I do for princess?” He asks through gritted teeth.

You made this bet and quit calling me princess. But anyways, you remember my friend who came with me and Scynthia our first day here?” I say.

He nods.

Okay. Her birthday is coming up soon . . . well in three days to be exact. She has always said that whenever she gets a chance to go to South Korea that she wanted to visit a dance club. So I need your help in booking a club or whatever. I don’t really know how this works,” I say.

He looks at me, blinking. “That’s it? That’s all you’re going to make me do?” he asks.

I nod, “I don’t have anything else,” I say as I shrug.

You could’ve tortured me like the guys do,” he says.

I shrug again, “I’m not like that, I guess.”

Jimin nods and smiles.  “You’re not that bad, I guess.

I smile, “Well, I’ll give you my opinion after we get this stuff done.”

 

A few hours later, Jimin and I book a club and even reserve for a restaurant for beforehand. 

I smile, “Thanks for helping, Jimin. I really appreciate this. I’ve been meaning to plan this earlier but I guess stuff just happened.

No problem. I’m kinda excited. I mean, I haven’t really been to a club before,” he says while rubbing the back of his head.

I laugh. “I’ve been to one and it was pretty small. I only went ‘cause I was dragged there. I’m not really the club type,” I say.

He nods.  “You are going to the club right?” he asks.

I nod. “Yeah, even though I really don’t like ‘em, it’s Lauren’s birthday. And it should be fun.  Especially with the amount of people we invited. I can’t believe we got Winner and BigBang to come. And it should be fun with EXO, too,” I say.

He laughs. “You’re a good friend,” he says.

I smile, “I try.”

We then walk out my room and back to the living room.

Okay,” I start and everyone’s eyes are on me. 

What were you guys doing in there?” Suga asks.

Yeah,” Scynthia says.

Well, unlike you,” Ann says while looking at Scynthia, “we were planning for Lauren’s birthday.”

OTTOKE! I almost forgot about Lauren’s birthday,” Scynthia says.

Well, luckily I didn’t. Anyways, I asked Jimin to help me plan for it. He told me you guys were all free Friday, so you are all coming to the party,” I say while smiling.

PARTY! PARTY!” Kookie and V say together.

Jin laughs while shaking his head.

What kind of party is this?” Rap Monster asks.

Well, the first part is going to a restaurant. It’ll just be me and the rest of the girls for that part. The second part is gonna be at a club,” I say.

Ohh! She always wanted to come to a club here in South Korea. She keeps saying how they’re always turnt up!” Scynthia says excitedly.

Turn Up, Turn Up!” V says, making everyone laugh.

tumblr_inline_nie363ZLEi1ri886p.gif

Everyone agrees to the plans.

This is going to be an interesting night, but at least Lauren will enjoy it.

 

Fast Forward to Friday:

 

Lauren’s POV

 

It’s my birthday!!  Guess who’s 20!!  This girl, that’s who!

I’m currently at YG, and so far, it has been an awesome time!  Everyone has been telling me Happy Birthday, even GD told me happy birthday.  Ann would be proud of me because I didn’t even squeal, what, or woo!

But I can’t figure out how everyone knows it’s my birthday.  I’ve been asking but everyone has been ignoring it or just dodging the question.

But anyways, on to more important news.

I’ve just been told by Hansol that Winner is going to be on Inkigayo, Saturday. (Yeah, I know this isn’t the actual day it comes on. Just work with me here :).  So that means I’ll be picking their outfits out.  I won’t be designing them this time, since I was given little notice, but hey.  Picking and choosing outfits is the next big thing.

I look at the time and notice that I have two hours before my dinner date with the rest of the girls.

As I hurriedly leave YG, I bump into Taehyun, who again, wishes me a Happy Birthday.

Hey, where are you going so fast?” he asks.

I’m going home to get ready for a dinner date with my friends,” I say.

He nods.  “Guess I’ll see you later the—I mean, I meant to say that I’ll see you tomorrow. Yeah. See you tomorrow, Lauren,” He says. He then waves and runs off.

What the heck?  Whatever, I have no time for this. I need to go and get ready.

 

I just finished getting ready.  I look in the mirror to check my work out.

y.jpg

Not bad, if I do say so myself.  I laugh. I then look at the time and realize I only have 30 minutes to get to the restaurant.  I grab my jacket and purse, put my shoes on, and head for the restaurant.  As I get my stuff, Jenny comes through the door.

“Are you ready, yet? I’ve been waiting downstairs for like ever.” She says.

“I’m ready now. You look nice by the way. What’s with the big, huge bag, though?” I ask her.

outfit_large_3b25bbf1-ebed-48d3-9a39-734

“Thanks. So do you, birthday girl. And nothing. You’ll find out later,” she says.  “Not let’s go!”

We then leave for the restaurant.

 

 

 

At the BTS Dorm

 

Ann comes out her room, dressed and ready for the restaurant.

8e72a8acdaab6b5ebdec71557c19c26b.jpg

“Scynthia, are you ready?! We have to go. Can’t be late for the birthday girl!”

Scynthia comes out the bathroom, all dressed and ready.

cbry0j-l-610x610-dress-party-party+dress

“AWW! My dongsaeng looking all pretty!” Scynthia says while pinching Ann’s cheeks.

“Uhg, could you not. And thanks. Lauren better be glad that I love her. I spent three hours straightening my hair and I even put my contacts in. And I’m dressed up and you know how I hate to dress up,” Ann says.

“If you really loved Lauren, you would wear a dress,” Scynthia says while smiling.

“Eh, guess I don’t then,” Ann says while laughing.

“Okay. So do you have your and Lauren’s outfit for the club?” Scynthia asks. 

“Yup! I think she’ll like it. I put yours in the bag, too.  And Jenny has hers. Where are we going to change? I didn’t figure that out,” Ann says.

“Jimin says he took care of everything. Apparently he got a limo or something like that to pick us up from the restaurant, so we can change in there,” Scynthia says.

“Wow, that was so nice of him. Imma have to thank him,” Ann says.

“Thank him later,” Scynthia says as she pushes Ann out the door, “BTS and everyone else will be at the club by the time we get there. So let’s go meet the girls!”

 

 

At the Resturant:

 

Lauren's POV

 

Me and the girls are all currently eating and just enjoying each other’s company.

I take a sip of water as Scynthia asks, “So, I know how your guys’ jobs are, but what about the boys?” I choke on my water, trying not to spit it out everywhere.

“Really Scynthia?” Jenny says.

Scynthia shrugs, “What, I wanna know. It’s not like I have anything to hide. I think me and J-Hope will make a great couple.”

Lauren and Jenny laugh, while Ann continues to eat.

“Why aren’t you surprised by this, Ann?” I ask.

Ann talks, even with full, “Becaiuydjf fksdjhbnfgdsv djufndjkn.”

Jenny slaps Ann on the arm. “It’s rude to talk with your mouth full, fool.”

Ann glares at Jeanine before swallowing her food.  “I said because it’s true. Those two flirt with each other like crazy. Everyone is just waiting for them to confess to each other and become a couple.

Jenny and Lauren’s eyes widen while Ann goes back to her food.

Scynthia smiles, “I told you! Anyways, who’s next?”

“Well,” I start, “Taehyun from Winner keeps acting really strange. He keeps like stuttering and offering me to walk me to places.”

“He likes you,” Ann says between her chews.

Jenny nods, “I agree! He’s just nervous.”

Scynthia nods, “Yeah. Just wait him out and be nice to him.”

I nod, “I’ll try.”

“Speaking of being weird,” Scynthia says and looks at Ann who is still stuffing her face, “What is with you and Suga?

Ann looks at Scynthia then swallows her food, “What do you mean?”  I shake my head.

“The first day of training. Usually you wake up when you have somewhere to be. But you wouldn’t wake up for nothing. And Suga looked tired, too. So what happened?” Scynthia asks.

Ann shrugs. “After that Skype session I told you about, Suga came in while I was doing homework. Then he just stayed up with me as I studied. Nothing happened,” Ann says.

“Mhmmm . . . something is going on and I plan on finding out,” Scynthia says. “And you and Jimin and these bets.  What’s with that?” Scynthia says.

“Nothing. He’s just annoying. Oh wow! Look at the time! It’s time for Part two of the birthday girl’s present!” Ann says, trying to get off the subject.

“What’s part two?” I ask confused and excited.

“Well, you just have to come out with us. I hope you can change in a moving car,” Jenny says while laughing.

 

The girls had a limo waiting outside.  They seriously went out for this!  Twenty minutes into the ride, they made me change clothes.  They did also.  What is going on?

"What's going on guys? And why did you make me change into some party clothes?" I ask.

“You’ll find out in 3 . . . 2. . . 1. . .” Ann counts down.

Right on cue, we pull up to club CakeShop, as it shows through the windows.

“WHAT. WHAT. OH MY FRIGGING GOSH. WHAT IS THIS? WOOO. IS THIS REALLY CAKESHOP. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I can't believe they did this..

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” They say to me.

Tears start falling down my eyes.  "I can't believe this!" I say.  The girls laugh and hug me.

“Well, we could sit here and watch you cry or we could go turn up!” Scynthia says.

 

The girls exit the limo and head into the club, where an interesting night awaits them . . .

 

 

 

That's Part 1!! Hope you enjoyed it!

I asked my friend to give me a name to a club, real or fake.  She gave me Cake Shop. And what do you know, it's an actual club in Seoul.  I looked it up and the first picture I saw was GD.  Should've known he was involved in this somehow. . .

anyways, PEACE!