Tomorrow

Break of a Lifetime

Big_Hit_Entertainment_Logo.jpg

 

Ann’s POV

 

“You what now?!?!” I ask these three fools who are in front of me.  We were moved to a separate room for me to ‘talk it over’ and think about my decision.

“I may have recorded you dancing and sent it to them. And you may have gotten accepted.  All you have to do is dance in person and you’re in! Come on, Ann! I know you want this,” Scynthia says.

“You’re not me. You don’t know what I want. I can’t believe you did this without my permission,” I say, running a hand down over my face.

“Ann, Scynthia is right. We all know you want this. We have noticed that for the past few months, you haven’t been yourself. You have been crazy stressed out and crying. Ann, you don’t cry and you’ve been crying a lot! It's not normal!” Lauren says, concern all over her face.

“It’s just the stress of school. It happens to everyone,” I say, trying to make myself seem believable.

“Come on. We all know that’s not true. I know you have other problems but you’re not sharing with us. I know you’re not a person who’s open but we are your best friends, Ann! We are here to help you. Even your mom thinks something is wrong!” Jenny says to me.

“You talked to my mother about this?” I ask.

Scynthia nods her head. “I told her about you being accepted here. She thinks it’s a good idea to at least try. Ann, please. Just try it. We all know you want to. It won’t even affect school if you decide to try. Just do a dance and talk to him. Everything is set. You need to do something for yourself, for once Ann. I know you care about all of us, but let us care for you. Let us do this for you. Just try it, that’s all we’re asking you to do,” Scynthia says. I can tell she’s trying not to cry right now.

I look at all three of them, concern and worry written all over their faces.  Jenny is already crying, while I see a tear slip from Scynthia’s eye.  I let out a sigh and shake my head. I can’t believe I’m going to do this, I think to myself.  These three fools are really my best friends and I wouldn’t change that for anything.  Well, maybe for food, but other than that, nothing.

“You sissys really need to stop crying. You know I don’t like to see people cry, especially my three best fools,” I say while smiling.

“Does that mean you’ll do it?” Lauren asks.

I nod my head. “Yeah. I’ll try it. What can I lose?”  Right after those words leave my mouth, they all come and tackle me into a group hug.

“Omo! So happy . . . we just *sniff* want what’s best *sniff* for you,” Scynthia lets out while crying.

“I know, I know. Now if you guys will excuse me, I have to apparently go dance.” I leave from the group and walk back to the training room.  I grab the doorknob and let out a breath, you got this Ann, I say to myself before turning the nob and entering the room.

As I enter the room, the man in the middle, looks up and smiles. “I see you’ve come back. Does that mean you’re going through with it?”

I nod, “Yes sir.”

That’s great! Ok. So as you may know, the final step of the process is for you to dance for us in person. We will be recording you, if you don’t mind.  Whenever you’re ready, just state your name, age, and where you’re from. Then, when you give us the cue, we will play a random song and you will have to dance to it on the spot. Understand?

I nod once again.

Ok, great. Whenever you’re ready.”

I close my eyes and breathe, I got this, I got this.

I open my eyes and begin, “Hello. My name is Ann Lee. I’m 19 years old and I am from the United States.” I then nod my head and the music starts. I smile as I hear the song. 

Tomorrow by BTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZf-0j1ukI (If you guys wanna listen. Probably in my top 2 favorite songs by BTS :))

As I start to feel the music, I begin moving. I do some soft hip hop movement and even add a couple ballet techniques. I then get so absorbed in the music and the dance that I forget I’m doing this in front of people.  After about three minutes or so, the music suddenly stops.  I stop as well, trying to catch my breath.

I look up to the three people sitting behind the table.  The man in the middle stands up and comes to me.  He then holds out his hand and says, “Congratulations.  Welcome to BigHit Entertainment.  I have big things for. Your training will start tomorrow and we’ll also explain everything you need to know. Again, I’m happy you gave this a try. I see nothing but greatness in your future.

I can’t help but stand there and shake his hand.  “Thank you so much,” I say. He nods and smiles one last time before leaving the room.  The other man and woman follow behind him, with smiles on their faces.  The man offers me a “Congratulations” while the woman pats me on the back.

I turn around to see my three best fools standing there with big smiles on their faces. 

I stand there, not saying anything for a few seconds. 

“Well! Don’t make us wait!” Lauren yells.

“Well, I guess I’m part of BigHit Entertainment,” I say with the biggest smile on my face.

We all stand still, when all of a sudden, we start squealing and jumping around, while hugging each other.

“Hoseok! I see you in my future!” Scynthia says.

“Way to ruin the moment,” Jenny says and rolls her eyes.

I laugh. “I just wanna thank you guys for doing this.”

“You deserve this, just remember to hook me up with Hoseok,” Scynthia says while winking at me.

It was now my turn to roll my eyes. “I will try my best.”

“This causes for a celebration!” Lauren says.

“Food! I’m starving!” I yell.

“Seriously? We literally just ate like 2 hours ago,” Jenny says.

“Told you. This chick is a lil fatty,” Scynthia says while giggling.

All of a sudden, Lauren’s phone rings.

“Hello? Oh hey! Oh, we were just gonna grab some dinner! Yeah, we’re celebrating tonight!

I look at her weirdly as she is speaking Korean.  She looks at us for a moment before going back to her conversation.

Sure, why not. Just send us the address and we’ll be there. Ok. See you soon. Bye.” Lauren then hangs up the phone.

“Who was that?” Jenny asks.

“That, believe it or not, was Suho. He invited us to their dorm to hang out. I told him we were going to go to dinner to celebrate and he said we should do it there. Apparently they really wanna hang out with us,” she says.

“Eek! I get to see D.O again!” Jenny squeals.

The rest of us shakes our heads.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” I say.

What a day and it’s not even over yet. I leave the room with the biggest smile on my face. 

 

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks gery17212 for subscribing! I Hope you continue to enjoy the story! :D  As always, peace!