I Wish You Would

Break of a Lifetime

Ann’s POV

 

I’m currently sleeping soundly in my bed.  Sleep is a lovely thing, ya know?  It’s the best next thing to food.  Anyways, I’m in bed, minding my own business, when suddenly I hear yelling.

“Ann, wake up!”

“Come on Panda!”

“Get you lil fatty up! We have things to do today and you’re not gonna spend this trip sleeping away.”  This one has to be Scynthia, I think to myself. 

“I just want to sleep.  Just a couple more hours,” I plead and then turn over to get comfortable once again.

“Ok. If you don’t get up on the count of three, you lead me with no choice,” Scynthia threatens.

Still unmoving, I say, “You wouldn’t.”

“You know I would,” she says.  I bet she’s smirking right now.

“Umm, Ann, you may wanna get up now.  I think she’s serious,” Jenny says.  She sounds pretty terrified.

“1”

“Whatever.”

“2”

I suddenly feel my bed dip and someone on top of me.

“Two and a half. . .”

I continue to sleep and ignore her presence.

“3. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

I secretly roll my eyes, when all of a sudden, this rotten egg smell flows through my nose.

This girl didn’t.  “You didn’t!” I yell out.

“I told you I would. Now come on and get ready! We have a set schedule today,” Scynthia says while getting off of me.

I start to get up and then glare right at her.  “I can’t believe you farted on me.” I then get off of my bed and walk to the window.  I wish I would have this room stay smelling like wet dog and rotten eggs mixed together.

While I’m trying to breathe in some fresh air to get this gross smell out of my nose, Lauren and Jenny are laughing their butts off behind me.

“Jeanine. . .told. . .you. . .” Lauren tries to get out clearly but fails.  Jeanine is holding her stomach.  I know that is not a tear I see.  It was not that funny.  Actually, it was not funny at all.

I sigh deeply.  “Whatever. I’m up. I’m gonna get ready,” I say as I head to the bathroom and take a shower and do my daily routine.

 

 

I come out the bathroom wearing this outfit:

Related image

(Minus the purse, scarf and mustache earrings, lol)

As all of my friends know, I am no where near being a girly girl.  I can’t even remember the last time I wore a dress or skirt.  And don’t even mention heels.  To be honest, I’ve never wore heels and because of that, I cannot walk in them.  And makeup.  Makeup is a no.  I don’t wear nor do I know how to put it on.  I don’t care for it.  Sure, my skin is no where close to being perfect, but why hide it.  May as well let people see the real you.

Anyways, I come out the bathroom to see my friends sitting on the beds waiting for me.

Lauren looks up first, saying, “Ooh! We gotta good looking panda over here!”

I shake my head while breaking out into a smile.

Jenny says, “We sure do! Your hair looks really good, too!”

“Thanks,” I reply back.

Scynthia nods in approval. “I’m glad you look nice today. We have important things to do today!”

I look at her weirdly, “Like what?” I asked.

She shrugs her shoulders.  “Just stuff. But first, let’s go get some food!”

 

We are currently eating breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant.  And boy is it good! My dad got 100 percent better when I got bacon served to me!  As I was enjoying my breakfast, my friends conversation pulled me out of my happy place.

“So,” Scynthia starts off, “Where should we head first?”

“Oh! We should go visit and tour an entertainment company!” Lauren says.

Jenny nods before saying, “I agree! Hmm..which one should we visit though?”

“We should go to BigHit Entertainment! I wanna see my Hoseok!” Scynthia replies.

I giggle. “That sounds like fun! But will they actually let us in the building for a tour?” I ask.

Scynthia nods.  “Of course they will! I set up an appointment! Speaking of that, we should get going, we don’t wanna be late.”

Everyone finishes the last of their meals.  Well, it’s been great while it lasted food.  I’ll see you soon, I think to myself.  Don’t judge me.  Food and sleep will always be number one bae.

 

 

At BigHit Entertainment Company. . .

 

We all walk into the building amazed. 

“This place is so huge!” I say.

“No kidding,” Lauren adds.

“Oh! Look, there’s a poster of BTS on the wall over there,” Jenny says.  We follow her gaze, and sure enough, there is a poster of the BTS members on the wall.  I unintentionally smile to myself.  They must really enjoy what they do, being able to live out their dreams and make people smile on a daily basis.

“Well, I’m gonna check us in.  If you hear a scream, Hoseok is in sight,” Scynthia says.

We all laugh and I shake my head.

“So,” Jenny starts off, “would you audition to become a kpop star, Ann?”

I look at her and think for a minute.  It would be pretty awesome.  And the looks of other people enjoying themselves while your up on stage doing something you love.  Of course I would love to be a kpop star.

I shake my head. “Nah. Plus I’m in college. I don’t have time for it.”

Lauren looks away, as if she’s hiding something.

“Really? Not even just one audition?” Jenny asks.  What are with these two chicks right now?

“No. Are you two okay? You guys just randomly got weird. You’re asking me these weird questions and Lauren seems like she can’t even look at me.  What are you guys up t-“

“Ok! We’re set to go!” Scynthia comes back and tells us.

“You might wanna check up on your two friends here.  They’re acting really weird,” I say to Scynthia.

“Oh. Are they now?” Scynthia says while glaring at the two.

“Now you’re being weird now,” I say to Scynthia.

She shakes her head and laughs. “I’m just nervous. I mean, we can really meet BTS. Aren’t you a little nervous?” She asks.

“Ah. I never thought of that,” I say and shrug. “I guess.”

“Miss Ann Lee, this way please.”

I look to my right and see a woman, in a business skirt and shirt, with a matching jacket.  She’s probably in her late twenties early thirties.  She spoke in English with a heavy Korean accent.

I fully turn towards before responding back. “Yes?”

Before she has the ability to open and answer back, Scynthia coughs and clears . 

“Are you going to be giving us our tour?” Scynthia asks, while giving a weird look to the woman.

“Ah yes. If you guys would follow me right this way, we will quickly begin the tour,” the woman says before walking off.

I turn towards my friends. “Umm guys. What’s going on here? Why does she know my name?”

Lauren and Jenny look at each other what seems to be panic on there faces.

Scynthia is the first to respond.  “I used your name to sign us up for the tour. You know, your name is Korean and all. I just thought it’d make more sense.” She looks directly at me while saying this.

“You would do something like this wouldn’t you?” I say, shaking my head and sighing.

“Well, let’s go! She’s waiting for us,” I say as I begin to follow the tour lady.

 

The lady first led us to a room.  Before opening it, she says. “This is one of our many practice rooms that both our trainees and stars use.” She smiles as she opened the door.

I step into the room, thinking we’d see some trainees or maybe some stars actually, I don’t know, practicing.  But boy was I wrong.

There was a rectangle table, and sitting behind them were three people, two men and another woman.

The man in the middle seemed like the oldest, like he was the most important.  The man on the left of him was wearing jeans and a casual shirt, while the woman on the other end was wearing a dress and heels.

All of a sudden, the old man in the middle began to speak in Korean.  “I’m glad you could join us, Ms. Lee. We have been waiting for you.” He then gave a smile and the man and woman beside him nodded and smiled, as well.

I turn back around and look at my friends.  “Ok. What’s going on?!”

Our tour guide, or whatever she really is, comes up to me and says, “You are here for the final part of the audition.”

My eyes widen and my mouth opens only to close back up again.  “MY WHAT?!”

 

 

Enjoy! Comment and subscribe :D