Say What Now?

Break of a Lifetime

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8ctq8l5ovn48(

(Look at these handsome fools:)

 

 

 

Author's POV

Everyone looks at each other with confused looks.

What do you mean special project?” Rap Monster asks Hyejin.

Yeah, and why do we have to do it with them?” Suga asks.

Who are they anyways?” Jimin asks.

If you guys would let me explain, I would tell you,” Hyejin says.

Sorry,” Jin says before smiling.

Thank you. Anyways, as I said before, this is Ann and Scynthia. Ann is now an official temporary trainee here. We’re testing the waters, if you would say. And Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk has decided to put you guys in a project together. Now, onto the project. If you guys remember, you all did a project BTS American Hustle Life.Hyejin says.

All of the boys nod.

Jungkook asks, “Are we going back to America?

Hyejin shakes her head. “We are not. It’s kind of reverse. Ann and Scynthia will be joining you guys for a month. You will be teaching her and showing her the ways of Korean music and culture. As you guys do this, it will also be filmed and made into a reality show.”

Wooow! So cool!” Jimin says. 

Yeah, sounds fun!” J-Hope says.

Will we have time for this? I mean, aren’t we busy with our schedules and touring?” Suga asks, not believing what’s currently happening right now.

Come on, hyung! It’ll be fun! Plus they can join us,” V says before smiling his rectangular smile.

Hyejin nods once again.  “V is correct. When you have to go on tour or do an interview for a show, these two will follow you guys. They’ll stay behind the scenes of course, so they won’t be in your way.

Scynthia looks at Hyejin. “Me too? Why me? I’m not a trainee. I just came to support Ann.

Hyejin smiles before saying, “That is true. You will find out soon enough. So, since you guys are on break, you guys can get to know each other for a while. I’ll be back in a few after I talk to Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk. Be nice to these girls, boys.”

She then looks towards Ann and Scynthia, “Don’t worry. They’ll take care of you. I know this is all new to you, so I’ll let you guys get to know one another.”  She says this before walking out the door.

“Well, this is interesting,” Rap Monster says in English to Scynthia and Ann.  “Well guys, let’s introduce ourselves.

I’m Jungkook!

Jimin here!” he says smiling.

I’m Jin,” he says while smiling.

I’m V, but you can call me Taehyung since we’ll be with each other a lot.

I’m your hope J-Hope! You can call me that or Hoseok,” he says smiling wide.

Uh, I’m Suga or Yoongi,” he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

Okay. I’m Namjoon! Your guys’ turn!

Scynthia and Ann look at each other before Scynthia speaks up first.

I’m Scynthia,” she says.

Uh, I-I’m Ann,” she says while looking at the ground.

So how old are you guys? Where are you from? You’re Korean is really good!” Jungkook asks, bombarding them with questions.

We are both 19,” Scynthia says, "I'm older than her by one month though."

NOONAS!” Jungkook yells happily.

Jin shakes his head while laughing.

Jimin smirks before saying, “I guess you guys have to call the rest of us oppa then.”

Okay oppas!” Scynthia says smiling.

Everyone looks towards Ann but she is looking everywhere but at BTS.  Scynthia elbows her.

“Oh, I umm,” Ann starts.

She doesn’t like calling people unnie or oppa unless she feels close and comfortable around them. She’s pretty shy as you can probably tell,” Scynthia says.

"Aww noona! Come on, we don't bite," Jungkook says.

So where are you guys from?” V asks, trying to get Ann to talk more.

We’re from the United States,” Ann says, finally looking up at them.

Oh sweet,” Suga says smiling, getting quite interested.  “How is your Korean so good?”

I’m part Korean, so I learned from my grandma and Scynthia wanted to learn so I helped. Though I think she learned more from Kpop and K-Dramas,” Ann says while giggling.

Scynthia just glares at her. “Ha Ha Ha. So funny.

Hey! Noona is talking and laughing!” Jungkook says smiling.

Rap Monster nods. “I’m glad you guys are here. I’ll have people to speak English with now,” he says before smiling.

Oh come on! That’s not fair, hyung,” Jimin says while pouting.

Scynthia and Ann giggled while watching the two. 

So, Ann,” Suga starts off, “how did you get into BigHit?

I, uh, danced for my audition and somehow got in,” Ann replies.

For some reason, Suga felt saddened by this but tried not to show it.  He kind of hoped that Ann would be a rapper so he could hang out with her more.  She seems pretty cool, even though they just met, and she is pretty quiet.

Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope look at each other before running towards Ann and pulling her into a hug.

I get to dance with noona!” Jungkook yells.

I get to dance with a pretty girl instead of these ugly boys all the time,” Jimin says while smirking.

J-Hope slaps Jimin upside his head before saying, “I am not ugly. I mean, look at this gorgeous face.”

Ann and the rest of the guys laugh, except for Jimin who shakes his head and Scynthia.

Scynthia looks at J-Hope before saying, "You are very handsome indeed!"

J-Hope smiles and sticks his tongue out at Jimin before turning towards Scynthia and giving her a hug.

Thank you,” J-Hope said, “And you are quite beautiful, if I may add.”  He then smiles.

Thanks,” Scynthia says, trying to hide her nervousness, while Ann just giggles.

What’s so funny?” Jin asks Ann.

Oh, nothing!” Ann replies.

"Oh, I know what you're laughing at!" Jin says before walking over to Ann and whispering in her ear, "You're laughing at Hoseok's and Scynthia's flirting, huh?"

Ann nods before laughing again, this time with Jin joining her.

Jin puts an arm over Ann's shoulders.  "I think me and Ann here will get along just fine," He says before smiling.

"Wait, what is i-" Before Rap Monster could finish his question, Hyejin enters the room.

Okay guys. I hope you all have been able to learn a little about each other because there's some things I need to add and tell you all,” Hyejin says.

What’s that?” V asks.

The filming for the reality show has already begun. There are cameras in this room. Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk thought it would be better to tell you all after you’ve met, so the reactins were real,” Hyejin says.

Everyone’s eyes widen at the sudden news.

So the show has already started?” Rap Monster asks to clarify what he just heard.

Ann looks around the room, trying to spot the cameras, before eventually giving up and paying attention again.

Hyejin nods her head. “There’s also one more piece of information.”

I’m kind of scared to know what it is,” Scynthia says.

I’m with Scynthia,” Jimin agrees.

Hyejin smiles before continuing, “Well, this is something really different and kind of really pushing it, but Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk seems to think it’s a good idea. But during Ann’s and Scynthia’s month here at BigHit, you all will be living together in the same dorm.”

 

Dun, Dun, DUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

 

Hahaha! Yeah, I said I wasn’t going to write until later in the week, but I couldn’t help it. I had to get this out before I forgot it! LOL! Hope you like it! Comment and let me know what you think of the story so far? Good, bad?

The next chapter may be really long, so I may have to split it up. We'll soon be reading and getting back to Lauren! :)

Anyways, PEACE!