The New Fetty Wap?

Break of a Lifetime

Just a warning, there is more cursing in this chapter.

 

 

Scynthia's POV

Me, Jin, and Kai are currently in the waiting room. 
Jin and I are sitting while Kai is pacing back and forth.

"Jongin," Jin says, "you should take a seat before you wear out the floor."

Kai looks at Jin before sitting in the empty seat beside me, while Jin is on the other side of me.

Soon, both of their legs begin to bounce. Oh my goodness. Can they not right now. 
I put a hand on each of their knees before saying, "Guys, calm down. Ann is a strong girl. She'll be okay."

Though I don't know if I said it to calm them down or to persuade me more, they both stop shaking their legs regardless.

About 10 minutes later, the doctor comes out.

I rush over to him and start bombarding him with questions.

"How is she? Is she alright? She's not going to turn into Fetty Wap is she?"

Soon Jin and Kai are standing at my sides.

The doctor smiles before saying, "Ann is going to be fine and I don't know who Fetty Wap is. Sorry," she says. (Yeah, female doctor :D)

"Anyways," she continues, "Ann's left eye is pretty swollen shut right now. I gave her some medication to bring down the swelling. Because of this, I want her to stay overnight. When the swelling comes down, I need to run some tests to make sure the eye is still working properly," the doctor says.

Jin rubs his hand down his face.

"Is that all?" Jin asks.

"With her eye, yes," the doctor says.

"What do you mean? What else is wrong with her?" Kai asks impatiently.

"It seems that this punch was somehow traumatic for her. Ann is currently not speaking," the doc says.

"Not speaking?" I ask. The heck?

"Yes. It's as if the event literally scared her speechless. She'll nod and respond to questions but she will not speak. She is really jumpy, too. If you don't mind, may I ask what happened?" The doctor asks.

As I'm about to open my mouth and answer the question, Jin beats me to it.

"She got in the middle of a fight and got punched by a drunk guy at a club," Jin says.

I look at Jin before looking back at the doctor. Right, Jimin is an idol. Can't hurt his precious reputation, now can we. I shake my head, what a ing night.

The doctor nods. "Well, from the circumstances that she was involved in and how she has reacted to it, I say her silence indicates she has either been hit before, like physical abuse, or something has happened with her and the involvement of alcohol," the doctor says.

Right then, a lightbulb goes off in my head.

"," I say before running my hand through my hair.

"I'm guessing you know what the cause is," the doctor says.

I nod and sigh, "Yeah, unfortunately. I just thought she moved passed it."

"That may be true, but traumatic events, like this, can bring those things back to memory. And her silence could be her coping mechanism," she says. What a nice friggin way to deal Ann. You're already quiet, now this girl wants to become dead silent. I sigh again.

"What can we do to make her talk again?" Kai asks.

"Nothing really. All you can do is be gentle and patient with her. Just let her know that you guys are there for her," the doctor says.

We nod. "When can we see her?" I ask.

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll come back and get you," the doc says before going back into Ann's room.

"I'm going to call Namjoon," Jin says as he walks away with his phone in hand.

"I cannot believe this. I'm going to kill Jimin. I'm going to end up in jail in South Korea. How the did this happen?" I say to no one in particular.

"It'll be alright. Like the doctor said, we just have to be there for Ann right now. We can worry about everything else later," Kai says.

I sigh, once again and nod my head. 
Jin then comes back. 
"I told em everything and I said that I'll come by to get Ann some clothes. She probably wants some sweats and sneakers now," Jin says while smiling. 
I nod and force a small smile.

The doctor comes out and says we can see Ann now. We walk into the room and see Ann sitting up in her bed, with a bandage on her eye.

"Ann, how are you feeling?" I ask as I grab her hand. 
She looks at me and nods. 
I guess she really isn't talking. 
Kai walks to the other side of the bed and places his hand on Ann's shoulder, only for her to jump at the contact.

Kai quickly retrieves his hand before saying, "Sorry." Ann looks at him and nods.

"Ann, I'm going with Jin to get you some clothes. Is it alright if Kai stays with you?" I ask, looking at both of them. Kai nods and smiles while Ann just nods.

I gently hug Ann before saying "We'll be right back. And thanks Kai."

"It's the least that I can do," Kai says.

 

 

 

Me and Jin head to the dorm.

Before I open the door, I make sure to calm myself, just in case Jimin is up.

I open the door to see that everyone is in the living room, except for Jimin. Good.

"How's noona?" That was Jungkook. 
"Is Ann okay?" V asks. 
"She's not Fetty Wap is she?" J-Hope asks and I smile. This is why I like this guy.

I sit besides J-Hope on the couch, with Jin sitting by Jungkook.

"She's fine. Well, the doctor has to keep her over night to run tests. But Ann isn't speaking, which Jin probably told you all this. But I just wanna give you a heads up on some things. Something happened to Ann a while ago. I won't go into much detail but it was pretty bad. I mean, she didn't go silent but she did end up having nightmares for a while. So, I just want you guys to be prepared. If the nightmares do occur, she'll try her best not to go to sleep. So I'm asking for you guys to help. I know this is a lot, but just assure her that she'll be alright. She may wake up in the middle of the night screaming. She may even asks you guys if she can sleep with you, just so she doesn't have to be alone. That'll probably be the only way she falls asleep if she knows someone else is there besides her," I say, with a tear falling down my eye. I quickly wipe it away.

Everyone nods.

"And just be patient and gentle with her. Try not to have any confrontations or anything like that in front of her. That's what the doctor said," Jin adds.

"Anything for noona," Jungkook says.

V and J-Hope nod. 
"Yeah. Anything for the little sister," Rap Monster says.

"Thanks guys. I'm gonna go pack some stuff for Ann. Jin, I can take a cab back to the hospital. I know you guys have a bunch of interviews tomorrow. You guys need your rest," I say before heading back to my room.

Before I can even start packing, Suga comes in the room, his eyes red and swollen. Has he been crying? 

Suga walks up to me before bowing his head down.

"I'm really sorry," he says before sniffing, "I should've pushed her out the way or something. It was my fault." A tear falls down his eye. Wow. I never thought I'd see Min Yoongi cry. I guess he really does like Ann.

"It's not your fault, oppa. It's just a situation that got out of hand. Ann doesn't blame you either. Now you need to stop crying before your eyes swell shut, too," I say smiling. 
I then give suga a hug.

"Thanks," he says before leaving my room.

I sit on my bed, elbows on my legs, head in my hands. I start to cry myself. What a great night. And I still have to tell Lauren and Jeanine about this.

As I let more and more tears come out, someone sits on the bed before wrapping their arms around me.

"It'll be okay," J-Hope says. 
I nod and continue to cry in his embrace.

"I bet if Ann could see you now, she'd probably laugh at you," he says, trying to make me smile.

I look up at him and giggle. 
"You're probably right. She hates crying, let alone watching people cry," I say.

J-Hope takes his thumbs and wipes my tears before holding my face in his hands.

"You okay now?" He asks. 

I look up to him and nod. 

"Yeah, thanks," I say before smiling.

"No problem. And I'm driving you back to the hospital. I've had some rest so I'll be okay. So you should change and finish packing a bag for Ann and I'll meet you in the car, okay?" He says.

I nod as he gets up leaves my room.

As I finish packing and changing into more comfortable clothes, my phone starts to vibrate.

I answer without looking to see who it is.

"Hel-"
"Is Ann okay?" Lauren and Jenny ask. Must be on speaker phone.

"Yeah. She's in the hospital but she's fine," I say.

They both sigh a sigh of relief.

"I know. I'll explain the rest to you guys later," I say.

"Alright. Are you guys still coming to the show tomorrow night?" Jenny asks. 
I sigh for the umpteenth time tonight. I forgot all about Inkigayo.

"Knowing Ann, she won't miss it for anything. Plus BTS is supposed to be performing, so we kinda have to go," I say. I really don't want to go. I honestly just want to go to bed.

"Okay. Well, tell Ann we love her and that we'll see her tonight," Lauren says.

"Will do," I say before ending the call.

 

 

Back at the Hospital 

 

Me and J-Hope arrive at the hospital. We go to Ann's room, only to find her not in bed.

Kai is in the bed fast asleep while Ann is drawing on his face. Well, I guess she's feeling somewhat better.

"I'm guessing you're feeling a little better?" I say smiling and looking at Kai's face.

J-Hope laughs. "He's so gonna kill you for that one on his forehead," he says.

I look up Kai's face, and whataya know, there's a . This girl. And she says the three of us are always fools.

I shake my head while giggling. 
"Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask, hoping I don't already know the answer to this.

She gets her phone out and starts typing. She then hands it to me and I read it:

Kai said he was sleepy so I said he could join me in bed but he said he'll take the couch. But I told him I wasn't sleepy and I couldn't sleep anyways. So I got outta bed and forced him to lay down. I went to the bathroom and he was fast asleep when I came back. So now I'm having fun drawing on his face.

I look up to see Ann smiling.

I shake my head.

The doctor comes in.

"Ah, you're back. Perfect timing," the doctor says. She then looks at Kai then at Ann.

"Nice work there," she says to Ann while smiling.

Ann nods her head and smiles.

"Well, you're eye is still pretty swollen. We've ran some tests and your eye should be fine. There may be some temporary blindness in your eye, which can last from a couple hours to a few days.  If you experience this, come back here immediately. But other than that, you are good to go. No need to stay overnight. Just make sure to take the medication I gave you. It'll help with pain and the redness and edema." The doctor says.

Ann smiles and nods, then gives her a thumbs up sign.

"Thanks doctor," I say.

"No problem. Be safe now," she says before leaving.

"Well, I guess we can go back to the dorm now. We'll drop Jongin off first, though," Hoseok says.

I nod before giving Ann her bag of clothes and telling her to go change in the bathroom.

 

I wake up Kai. Just when Ann comes out the bathroom, Kai's eyes finally open.

"You may want to go to the bathroom and look at your face before we leave," I say, trying not to laugh.

Kai looks confused but does it anyway.

Once in the bathroom, we all hear "Oh my god, Ann!!" 

 

 

Back at the Dorm

 

We enter the dorm and find that most of the guys are sound asleep.

Me and Hoseok tell each other goodnight while Ann grabs her books and heads to the kitchen to study. I wish the girl would study tonight.

I walk over to Ann.

"Ann, you are not studying tonight. You need to rest your Fetty Wap looking eyeball," I say.

She smiles before getting her phone out and typing on it.

She then hands it to me and I read it:

First off, you are mean. Ferry Wap had glaucoma. He now has a fake eye. My eye is still intact. Second of all, I can't sleep, so I may as well study.

I look up to her and she smiles and nods.

"Did you try to sleep at the hospital?" I ask.

She nods.

"Couldn't sleep then either?" I ask again.

She nods again but starts to fidget.

I sigh before asking, "Are they coming back? The nightmares?" 

She nods slowly this time.

"Come on. We're going to bed. You can sleep in my bed with me. We'll get through this. I promise. If we can do it once, we can do it again. I just wish you would talk to me at least," I say.

She looks at me then does the sign language for sorry. She only knows sorry and how to say you. Great combination isn't it?

I shake my head and smile and lead us to our room to sleep. "Let's just rest. We have to follow BTS around tomorrow and then we have Inkigayo. Lauren and Jenny are gonna be there," I say.

She nods as we head to my bed. 
We fall asleep. 

What a ing night. I hope tomorrow is better. 

 

 

The Next Day

 

Jimin's POV

 

I wake up with the worst headache ever. What happened last night?

I walk to the kitchen to see everyone there, except Scynthia and Ann. They must still be getting ready.

Jin spots me first.

"Here, take this. You're lucky filming doesn't start until our first interview," he says while handing me a cup of water and some asprin. 
"Thanks," I say before taking them and drinking the water down.

As I look at the other guys, it seems as if they're all giving me death glares. Especially Suga.

"Did I do something?" I ask.

"You're telling me you don't remember anything from last night?" Taehyung asks.

"No I don't. I just remember dancing and drinking. Why? Did I do something?" I ask worryingly.

"That's ing great," Yoongi says as he throws his hands up in the air. "You cause all this trouble and you don't even remember a damn thing. ing perfect," he says.

"What did I do? And how bad was it?" I ask, getting a little freaked out. 
"It was really bad hyung," Jungkook says.

As I was about to tell them to tell me what I did, we could hear Ann and Scynthia, well just Scynthia bickering with Ann.

"Just wear the sunglasses. We'll tell people you got eye surgery. It's believable, too, since you can't see without glasses and contacts. And if you want, you can add a hat. Now come on and let's go," Scynthia says.

Soon enough Scynthia came out the door and into the kitchen. She spotted me and glared at me. If looks could kill, I think I would be six feet under by now. Why does it look like she wants to punch me?

"Hey Scynthia," I say while smiling.

"Why are you smiling right now?" She asks.

Hoseok comes to Scynthia's side, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"He doesn't remember anything, Scynthia," Hoseok says.

She sarcastically laughs, "Well ain't that a ."

"Can someone please tell me w--"

Ann comes out the door, with her head down, wearing a cap and black sunglasses.

"Hi noona!" Jungkook says. As he says this, Ann jumps. What's wrong with her?

She then looks up and waves at kookie. She walks up to him and smiles.

"Why aren't you talking princess? And what's with the shades? How drunk are you?" I say while slightly laughing.

I received no reply back; no sarcastic remark, eye roll, or anything. In fact, it's like I scared her because she hid herself behind Kookie when I spoke. I saw her grab onto the back of his shirt, holding onto it for dear life.

"Seriously what is going on?" I ask, getting really frustrated.

"Hey, Jungkook, why don't you and Ann wait in the lobby for us. We'll be down in a little while," Namjoon says. 

Jungkook nods and grabs Ann's hand and leads her out the door. Once the door closes shut, all heads turn towards me.

"You were pretty wasted last night," Taehyung starts.

"You saw Ann and you kept grabbing her. You started hurting her so I came in and pushed you off of her. We then got into it but I didn't do anything to you, though, now that I think about it, I should have punched you. You were getting ready to punch me and," Yoongi begins.

"But Ann, being the kind and quite oblivious person stepped in between you two. You punched her instead. That wasn't even the bad part. You just continued on dancing like you did nothing wrong," Scynthia says angrily.

"I-wh-I-  I p-punched Ann. No!! I didn't mean to! I was drunk! I should go apologize to her," I say as I go walk to the door.

Jim blocks the door. 
"Not now Jimin. We didn't know how she would act around you but I guess she's scared of you right now. So just keep your distance from her," Jin sternly says. I've never seen him so angry before.

"I-I didn't mean to," I say as a tear escapes my eye. "I don't even remember. I just want to say I'm sorry. I don't want her to be afraid of me."

"You'll just have to give her time," Namjoon says.

I nod as I walk to the bathroom to get ready. "I'll be ready soon," I say as I close the door.

I can't believe I hit a girl. I punched Ann. I'm so sorry Ann. I didn't mean to. I'm not a monster, I swear. 

 

Author's POV

 

Scynthia sighs. 

"This is going to be a long day," she says while rubbing her temples.

"We'll get through it," Hoseok says while trying to comfort her.

Yoongi starts putting food in a lunchbox.

"What are you doing?" V asks.

"I'm packing some food for Ann. She didn't get to eat yet," he says.

Jimin soon comes out the bathroom and they leave. 
 

 

The group travel and go to their different interviews.

Ann tries her best to stay away from Jimin, even if she has to hide behind the other boys. This wasn't hard because they are all way taller than her. Every time she would even hear his voice, she would start to panic and grab hold onto the back of the jacket or shirt of the closest person.

Suga or Scynthia are usually the ones who stay by Ann's side the most. Even during the van rides, Suga would make sure Ann is sitting next to him. He would then talk to her and try to make her laugh, just to get her mind off of the situation at hand. Suga even let her listen to some music he's been working on, asking for her opinions. He actually likes letting her do this, as she understands the true meaning behind his music and gives great feedback.

Every time Jimin spots Ann, he has to stop himself from going up and talking to her. He was even forced to sit in the front passenger seat with his manager.

 

They went to a few more interviews before going to their last stop for the evening. Inkigayo.

 

 

 

 

Well, there's that chapter. I'd like to thank Law & Order SVU and all the great fanfics I've read or heard my friend complain to me about for the inspiration. 

S/O to Fetty Wap. I'm so mean for using you as a joke. Mianhae. You are awesome!

 

As always, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Peace!! :D