I Just Wanted Chicken

Break of a Lifetime

tumblr_mipneoSx591qmldsco1_500.jpg(XD! I would so go buy chicken from OFC. XD)

Ann's POV

We have just completed another day of practicing our performance for the MelOn Awards.

Well. . . Almost.

Everyone left for the dorm except for me and Jimin.  We are about to practice a little bit for our partner dance.

"Alright, ready?" Jimin asks.

"Yup!" I say before getting into my starting position.

We practice our routine a few times before calling it a day.

I go and sit on the ground to take a breather and to drink some of my water.

Jimin follows me and sits down next to me.

"We're doing really good. We'll definitely be ready for awards day," he says before smiling.

I nod and smile back.

"So, I kinda have a question for you," he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Shoot," I say.

"What's going on between you and Yoongi hyung?" He asks.

I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

"Uhh, well, like...is there anything going on between you two?" He says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Not that I know of . . .why?" I ask confused. Why is he asking this? This weirdo.

"Do you like him?" He asks.

"Well, duh! Of course I like him. I like him like I like the rest of you guys," I say, not understanding where he's trying to get at.

Jimin just stares at me for a moment before shaking his head and laughing.

"Am I missing something? Why are you laughing?" I say getting slightly annoyed.

He finally calms down from his laughter.

"Nothing. You're just really clueless and innocent. I guess that's just why we like you," he says before patting my head.

He stands up.

"We can go back to the dorm now, since we're done for today," he says before offering me a hand.

I take his hand and get up.  He is sure asking weird.

"What's with the questions?" I ask as we get our stuff.

He faces me and shrugs.

He then starts walking out the room.

This guy.

 

 

Scynthia's POV

I'm sitting here waiting for Ann to get ready. Her and Jimin got back from practice about half an hour ago.

"Hurry up Ann! We don't wanna make Lauren have to wait for us!" I yell.

"Geez. Chill. I'm ready," she says as she comes out the room.

"Alright. lets go," I say as we walk out the door.

 

As we are nearing the doors of the coffee shop, people start taking pictures of us.  They then begin surrounding us.  I walk closer to Ann. I look up and smile to the cameras, thinking it would be a good idea.

"Ann and Scynthia, over here!"
"Scynthia, are you and J-Hope dating?"
"When are you guys doing to debut?"

We are getting swarmed. We had to squeeze through just to get in the door. Ann walks through the door with her head held down. We enter the coffee shop.

"That was crazy," I say. 

"I don't know if I'll be able to get used to that. And if we continue to get popular, this is only the beginning," Ann says.

"You'll be alright. Oh. There's Lauren!" I say before walking to the table she's sitting at.

"Hey guys! Did you two get attacked by the photographers, too?" She asks.

"Yeah. Did you?" I ask as I take my seat across from Lauren. Ann sits beside her.

She nods. "It was weird. I was walking here and they were already here, like they knew someone was coming. As I got closer, they started surrounding me. They were shouting questions about Winner, how it's like working at YG, and even you two," she says.

"So they were there for all of us?" Ann asks.

I shrug. "It seems like it. I don't know why and how. But enough of that. It's girl time. So, Lauren. How are things with you?" I ask.

She smiles before speaking.

"Things are great! I'm doing so well that they asked me to come back during the summer!!" She says excitedly.

"That's great!!" I say.

Ann hugs Lauren before saying, "We'll all be coming back this summer!"

Lauren smiles and nods.

"Okay. Down to the important stuff. How are you and Taehyun?" I curiously ask.

"We're good. We're just kinda hanging out right now. We're still getting to know each other. We agreed to keep in contact and learn more about each other when I leave. So, it's like we're just gonna go with the flow and just let things take their natural course. I'm happy though. I don't want to rush into anything, so I think it's a good idea," she says before smiling.

"I agree. I'm glad he isn't rushing or pressuring you into anything," Ann says.

I nod. "I think things will work out between you guys," I say.

"What about you, Miss Hoseok's girlfriend?" Lauren says before laughing.

"What about me and Hoseok? It's going really good. I think ever since our last date, we've gotten closer since we just told each other how we felt about everything," I say before smiling, as I think about that date. Seriously, it was the best date ever.

"I'm glad. I think you two fit each other perfectly," Lauren says.

"Yeah. You guys may be the first couple ever to make it through as a long distance relationship," Ann says before smiling.

I shake my head.

"So, what about you Ann?" I ask, because seriously, does she not know what's going on?

"What about me?" Ann asks.

"Oh come on! You know, Yoongi and Jimin!" Lauren says.

Glad Lauren sees it, too.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ann says confused. Aish! This girl!

'You've got to be kidding me!" I say.

"No I'm not kidding you. Seriously, what are you guys talking about?" She says. I can tell she's getting flustered.

"I'm not even around you everyday and I know. Yoongi and Jimin like you, Ann," Lauren says.

Ann's eyes widen. Who knew her eyes could open that wide?

"You're joking right?" She asks.

"Nope. It's the truth! I can't believe you didn't know. You really are the clueless and innocent one, huh," I say before laughing.

"You know, Jimin said the same thing to me at practice," Ann says.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asks as she leans her elbows on the table.

"It was weird. He all of a sudden asked if I liked Yoongi. And I was like yeah, I like him like I like the rest of you guys. Then he just shook his head and started laughing. He then called me innocent," Ann says before pouting slightly.

"There's evidence right there! Jimin basically told you that he likes you. He just wanted to know if you liked Yoongi!" I say excitedly.

"Yes! And Yoongi had basically spelt out that he likes you by how he acts towards you," Lauren says.

Ann sighs before running her hand through her hand.

"I can't deal with this now. I really didn't know they liked me," Ann says sadly.

Lauren pats Ann's shoulder.

"Well, you are you," I say while smiling.

She continues to look down.

Something is up.

"You don't like either of them do you?" Lauren asks.

"I'm just not ready for a relationship. I mean, with everything going on, plus school. I just can't handle it. Plus, I've never really looked at them like that," Ann says.

"Hey. It's okay. It's not like they're pressuring you. Plus, I think they know by now that you don't like them like that. I mean, Yoongi hasn't been flirting or anything with you. And I really think jimin is just happy that you two are getting along and stuff," I honestly say.

Lauren nods in agreement.

"I hope so," Ann says before looking up to face me. But then her eyes widen.

"Hey, I wanna go now. I'm hungry for some chicken," she says frantically.

"What the heck is wrong with you? We just got here," Lauren says.

I see her eyes moving back and forth.

"What are you looking at?" I ask as I turn to look behind me but Ann stands up and blocks my view.

"Come on. Please! I'll even buy for you both!" She says before awkwardly smiling.

"Girl, if you don't move out my w--" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I finally saw.

The nerve of this person.

"What the actual is she doing here?" I say.

 

Ann's POV

"Scynthia, you can't do anything. You're in public. We don't wanna cause anymore trouble. Let's just go," I say, practically begging.

"Why is she coming our way?" Lauren asks.

Oh god. Why. We could have just left and enjoyed chicken.

"Hey guys! It's been a while, huh? Mind if I join you?" She says before walking towards the seat next to Scynthia.

My eyes widen and I hurry and sit there before she can get to it.

She smirks before taking the seat next to Lauren.

Scynthia sits down. Me, Scynthia, and Lauren give each other looks. 
I nod, knowing that we're on the same page.

We say and do nothing.

"So, how have you guys been?" She asks before smiling.

"Amazing until you got here," Scynthia says.

I pinch her leg and she glares at me before rolling her eyes.

"How are you Jenny?" Lauren asks.

"I've been well. I've been super busy appearing on all the different shows. You guys probably saw me," she says before smiling.

"Actually, we haven't. Must not be popular shows," Scynthia says.

I let out a breath. Why is this happening right now?

"Well, that's great," Lauren says.

Thank you Lauren. At least someone can act.

"So, Lauren, how are you and Taehyun doing?" Jenny asks.

Oh god.

Someone.

Anyone.

Help me.

I try thinking of a plan before something major happens. I get out my phone and send a text to Hyejin: 
Help. At the coffee shop near the company. Jenny is here.

"Hey, why don't we go for that chicken now?" I say getting ready to stand up.

"Oh, Ann! How is your dad doing? I heard he's still in prison. That must . You probably miss him like crazy," Jenny says before smirking.

I let out a few breaths, trying to calm myself down. I will not play any of her games. I will not let her win.

"Why are you here?" Scynthia asks.

Oh geez. I can tell she's getting more pissed by the second. Hyejin, please hurry!

"I just want to catch up with my three best friends is all!" Jenny says.

"By the way, how are you and J-Hope's relationship? I bet you're gonna miss him when you're back home," she says before giggling.

All of a sudden, just as Scynthia was about to stand up and charge at Jenny, Hyejin runs through the door. She looks around the shop before spotting us.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry, but the girls have someone where to be. You too Lauren," Hyejin says when she finally got to us.

Jenny looks at us before smirking and turning towards Hyejin.

"That's fine. I was just heading out myself. I've got places to be anyways," she says to Hyejin.

Jenny then turns back to face the three of us.

"I can't wait to see you guys perform on the MelOn Awards. I'm sure it will be an entertaining performance," she says before smirking and walking away.

Before walking out the door, she turns back around, "I hope you guys didn't mind all of the people taking pictures," she says before winking, smiling and walking out of the door.

 

Later that Day

Authors POV

 

"I can't believe that girl had the nerve to come up and talk to us! Who does she think she is?!" Scynthia says while pacing back and forth.

Everyone is sitting in the living room, including Hyejin.

"Thats not the important thing here Scynthia," Lauren says.

"What do you mean?" Rap Monster asks.

"She said that she can't wait for our performance. She said it would definitely be entertaining. Now if that doesn't sound suspicious, I don't know what does," Ann says.

"You don't think she's planning something do you?" Jin asks.

"I don't know her and I even thinks she's planning something. She has always seemed weird ever since we had that big group meeting," Suga says.

"I hate to admit, but they're right. I was there and I believe she has something planned. You could tell by the way she said it," Hyejin says. 

"Well what are we supposed to do? I'm not gonna just stand around and do nothing! She is not going to win this!" Scynthia yells angrily.

"We're not saying that. We're just saying that we need to come up with a plan to keep you guys safe," J-Hope says calmly.

Scynthia sighs.

"She's going to be the one who needs to have protection. If it wasn't for unnie, I would have pounced on her," Syncthia says.

Lauren giggles.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asks.

"Imagining Jenny getting tackled by Scynthia is kind of funny," Lauren says.

Scynthia glares at Lauren.

"It is not! No one is hurting anyone!" Ann says.

"Let's just figure this out tomorrow. You guys need to rest. You all are to stay in here and not go outside. I don't need anything else happening," Hyejin says before getting her things.

Scynthia rolls her eyes.

"I mean it Scynthia!" Hyejin says before leaving the dorm.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Jimin asks.

"I have no idea. I don't even know how far she is going to go with this," Scynthia says before finally sitting down.

"What do you mean how far?" Jungkook asks. 

"Like is she willing to just spread more gossip or is she actually planning on physically hurting us," Lauren says. 

"You don't think she'd actually hurt us do you?" Ann asks.

"Ann, you need to face reality. Jenny is no longer our friend. She's a complete stranger now . . . a stranger who knows too much," Scynthia says.

Ann sadly nods.

"We just need to watch out. We should be okay since we only go to the dorm and company.  Plus, we have security at both buildings. However, this chick is smart. She could have other people watching. So don't talk to anyone you don't know or who looks shady," Scynthia says while looking at Ann and Lauren.

"Got it. I'll make sure to tell everyone at YG, too," Lauren says.

"I think that's a good start. We'll most likely be with you guys most of the time anyways, so I think everyone will be okay for now," Jin says.

I hope everything does end up okay, Ann thinks to her self, I really do.

 

Jenny's POV

As I'm heading home, I make a call to Hyuk.

"Hello?" he says.

"Hey. So I met the three of them today," I say.

"How'd it go?" Hyuk asks.

"It went okay. I think the paparazzi startled them some. I think they're on to me, though. They didn't tell me anything," I say.  This is not good.  Not good at all.

"Well, you are the one telling their business to the world," Hyuk says before sighing.

"Hey! Who's side are you on?" I yell.

"Yours of course. I'm just telling you the truth. What do you want to do now?" he asks.

"Nothing. We'll continue to do things as planned. All we do is wait 'til awards night," I say before grinning.

I will win this. I will come out on top. I will be known.

 

 

Well, yeah. It may be weird and not make sense at all.  Sorry about that. But hey! It's almost time for the awards chapter! Eeek! Can't believe it! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Can't believe it's almost going to end D:

Thanks to yunyunie and Mjstoud12 for subscribing! I really appreciate it!!

Anyways, PEACE :D