Banana Split

Break of a Lifetime

The Next Day

 

Ann's POV

Me and Hyejin just came back from the hospital. We were there much later than expected. The doctor wanted to run more tests and gave me a lecture on how she does not want me to do any form of dancing. Just great right?

 

As I enter the dorm, I find Jin in the kitchen. He seems to be making something.

Oh!

Is that ice cream I see??

"What are you making?" I ask as I crutch my way towards the counter. (So is "to crutch" an actual verb or did I just make it up? Lol)

"I'm making banana splits since Ann is coming ba--" Jin stops in midsenctence. 

Jin looks up before opening his eyes widen.

"Ann!! You're back! Omo. My poor dongsaeng is on crutches," he says as he hugs me.

"Yeah. I'm going to have to get used to these," I say before shrugging.

"Are you okay? You need anything? Just know I'm here if you need me, we all are," Jin sweetly says.

"Thanks oppa," I say before smiling. This is why I feel the closest to Jin and Namjoon. They truly are big brothers.

"Did you just call me oppa? Oh my goodness. I feel so touched!" he says before wiping off a fake tear.

"It could just be that I'm leaving tomorrow," I say.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"What's with all of the banana splits? Are they really all for me?" I ask before smiling.

"Lauren and Scynthia told us that you were coming back from the hospital today. So I decided to make you a banana split but it turned out me making one for everyone," Jin says.

I nod and smile.

Then it hits me.

"Wait, you didn't make one for Scynthia did you?" I ask.

"Yeah. She's eating it now with the others. I'm making yours and mine now," he says.

"This girl thinks she's slick," I say in English before crutching to the living room.

"Is everything okay?" Jin yells.

"We'll see," I respond back.

Before I can even speak, everyone screams out my name.

"You're back!"

"Ann! No you're ankle!"

"Are you okay?!"

"Let me punch her!"

I giggle before responding.

"I'm fine guys. Thanks for worrying," I say.

"Here, you can take my spot," Yoongi says.

"Thanks," I say as I sit down and have my crutches taken away by Yoongi.

"So how long?" Jimin asks as he points at my cast.

I sigh before saying, "At least a month, probably more. It just depends how fast my ankle heals."

"I'm sorry noona," Jungkook says.

"It's not your fault," I say before smiling.

"Come on, Ann. Let me just sock her once. Just one time," Scynthia says as she throws a fist in the air.  Hoseok then grabs her hand and puts it back down.

I shake my head.

"What's done is done. It's whatever. And you're not going to hurt anyone Scynthia. Speaking of which, why are you eating a banana split?" I say as I glare at her.

Her eyes widen.

"W-what do you mean? I don't k-know what you're talking about," she says as she tries to give it to Hoseok.

"What's wrong with her eating it?" Hoseok asks as he has this confused look on his face.

I shake my head.

"This person, your girlfriend, is allergic to bananas but will try anything to eat them," I say.

"Aw Ann, come on!" Scynthia says before pouting.

"Go ahead. Just know I'm not going back to the hospital when you go. I'm so done with that place," I say.

Scynthia sighs. "Fine."

Jin then comes in with our banana splits.

"For the lovely donsaeng," he says.

"Thanks oppa!" I say before taking a bite. "It's delicious!!"

"Oppa?" V asks.

"Did Miss Ann here just call someone oppa?" Lauren asks as she feigns shock.

I shrug. "I've gotten to know you guys well enough and I trust you all. May as well start calling you all oppa," I say before taking another bite.

The guys all burst out into smiles.

"Just know she called me oppa first!" Jimin says before everyone stats laughing.

We all continue to eat out ice cream, except for Scynthia, and watch a movie.

 

 

Authors POV

 

About an hour later, a knock was heard at he door.

"I'll get it!" Lauren says as she walks to the door.

"Oh. What are you guys doing here?" Lauren asks.

Winner and EXO stand there smiling.

"We want to spend your last day here together," Sehun says.

Lauren nods and steps aside for them to come in.

"The main person has arrived!" Chanyeol says.

"Yes! Thanks for the introduction," Mino says.

Lauren shakes her head and laughs at the two.

"What are all of you doing here?" Scynthia asks.

"We are here to spend one final time together!" Suho says.

"Yeah, we won't be able to see you all off at the airport," Taehyun says before kissing Lauren on the cheek. 
 

Everyone finds a seat.

Kai sits next to Ann.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your ankle," Kai sadly says.

Ann shrugs her shoulders.

"Thanks, but it's whatever. Can't do anything about it," she says before smiling at him.

"How long do you have to be off of it," Kai asks.

Ann sighs before replying back. 

"At least a month," she says.

Kai gasps.

"A month?!?! That woman should be in jail or something!!" Kai yells loud enough for everyone to look at him.

Ann rubs her hand down her face.

It’s okay, really. We can’t do anything about it now,” Ann says.

You should let me at her,” Scynthia says.

"For the thousandth time, you are not fighting anyone," Ann says.

I don’t think violence is the answer,” Baekhyun says.

Thank you! At least someone has some sense!” Ann says.

We could just annoy her with the Dab!” Baekhyun says before doing the Dab.

"Better yet, we'll hit her with the Quan!" Scynthia says.

Before anyone knows it, Baekhyun and Scynthia are up dancing, Hitting The Quan and Dabbing.

“I spoke too soon,” Ann says before shaking her head.  “But seriously guys, let’s just drop it. The important thing is that my foot isn’t broken and we all did good at the awards,” Ann says.

Yeah. Let’s just all enjoy the last night we have with these three!” Jin says.

Everyone nods.

Let’s pick a movie!” Jinwoo says.

"We were watching a movie before we were rudely interrupted, you know," Rap Monster says.

"We'll just pick a better one!" Chen adds in.

I’ll go get snacks!” Chanyeol says as he walks to the kitchen.

Yes! Lots of snacks please!” Ann says before grinning.

Fatty! You just had ice cream!” Scynthia says before everyone laughs.

Hey, I’m a crippled fatty,” Ann says before sticking her tongue out.

 

 

Once they all got situated, they put in a movie.  They all began laughing, joking, and enjoying the company that won't be the same after tonight.

 

 

About halfway into the movie, Jimin gets up and goes to Ann.  He asks if he can talk to her for a minute.  She nods and he helps her up and they walk to her room.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I help Ann sit on her bed. I cannot believe Jenny went this far and physically hurt her. What if Ann can never dance again? I guess we can't think like this. Anyways, back to why I wanted to talk to her.

 

What’s up?” Ann asks as she places her crutches on the side.

I rub the back of my head.

I guess I better spill it, huh?” I say awkwardly as I begin to pace around the room.

Are you okay? You’re acting weirder than usual,” Ann says.

"ILikeYou," I fastly said.

"What?" Ann asks.

I sigh before standing directly in front of her.

"I like you," I said.

Her eyes widen before she starts diverting them everywhere except on me.

"I know you're not ready for anything and that you didn't even know. I just really needed to tell you that, especially after Yoongi hyung told me he was okay with it," I say.

She sighs before looking at me

"I'm sorry," she says.

I smile before letting out a small laugh.

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong," I say.

"I'm not good at these things. And plus I'm sorry because I can't say I like you back," she says.

I smile at her.

"Like I said, I already knew that. I just wanted to tell you so you'd know. I'm not expecting anything either. You never know, you could come back this summer and be madly in love with me," I say before winking at her.

She giggles. Her smile. After all she's been through, I'm glad she can still smile.

"You never know. It could happen. This summer I'll be free from school and hopefully this cast. Things can happen," she says before smirking then bursting into laughter.

"I'm sorry. I tried to keep a straight face while saying that," she says inbetween her laughter.

"I'm willing to wait then," I say quietly to myself.

I stare at her for a few seconds. I'm sad that tonight will be the last night I will get to see her like this.

I sigh to myself before telling her we should get back to the others. I help her up and I walk beside her as she crutches back to the living room.

I'm really hoping that what she said comes true. I'm really counting on this summer. I have faith.

 

Suga's POV

I see Jimin and Ann come back.

He looks at me and nods and I nod back.

I guess he told Ann that he likes her. Good for him.

You're probably wondering why I'm okay with this, huh?

Well, it's true that I did like Ann, well, I kinda still do.

But I could tell that Ann did not like me back. She sees me as a brother figure.

She's different with Jimin. She may not know this now, but she likes him.

Just by the way those two act with each other, anyone could tell that something is going on there.

But yeah. I decided to let this go and to tell Jimin to tell Ann.

As time went on, I've realized that it was only a temporary liking, probably because she was new or something like that.

Jimin likes her much more, though.

I'll move on.

Hopefully those two will be happy. Hopefully something good will happen in the future. 

 

Authors POV

The gang continued to watch the movie. After that, they ate dinner and just enjoyed the company of the three girls.

Soon, it was time for EXO and Winner to leave. Everyone said their goodbyes and gave out their hugs and took some final pictures. The guys made the girls promise to them to keep in contact and to let them know when they would be back. 

 

 

The girls went to pack. Lauren was already packed since she decided to spend the last two nights here. 

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow. It's like we just got here," Scynthia says.

"I know right! But hey, we will all be back in the summer!" Lauren chips in.

"Hopefully I'll be able to dance by then," Ann says while throwing her stuff in her suitcase.

"Speaking of that, do you think Jenny is going back with us tomorrow?" Lauren asks.

"I could honestly care less. I really don't want to see her," Scynthia says. 

"I don't know. I just wanna know what happened with her? Did we do something wrong for her to do this to us?" Ann asks.

"Ann, we did nothing wrong. Even when she first started this, you continued to give her the benefit of the doubt. You just need to forget her and move on," Scynthia says.

"She's right," Lauren begins, "I mean, look at your foot. She did that. Maybe not directly, but it was all her."

Ann sighs before closing up her suitcase.

When she stood up, she found a picture on the floor.

"What's that?" Lauren asks.

"It's a picture of all of us from that night we went to karaoke," Ann says before smiling.

"Yes! The second half of that day was epic! I really could've went without the first half, though," Scynthia says.

"Oh come on! Lotte World was amazing!!" Ann exclaims.

Lauren laughs as Scynthia shakes her head.

"I'm totally bringing my camera next time. Pictures will be taken everyday!" Ann says cheerfully.

The girls laugh.

They continue to pack while talking about all of the things that happened during their break.  They all did this until they passed out, sleeping in the room for the last time.

 

 

 

 

What is up guys?! Sorry it took me so long to update! It's nearing exams. DX. But here is a chapter! Sorry because it may not be the best! I'm really bad at endings.  But I hope you still enjoy it!

 

A HUGE shoutout for Chapter968 and Alyssaluvsehun for subscribing! Muchly appreciated!!

 

Also, A HUGE THANKS to everyone who voted on the poll.  Apparently, for some strange reason, you guys want a sequel to this. Lol! But anyways, a sequel you lovely and awesome people shall get! 

If you guys have any comments, suggestions, or ideas, just let me know!!

 

One more chapter after this! I can't believe it!

 

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your night/day!  I gotta go back to studying *sighs*

 

PEACE :D