Wanna Bet? Part 1

Break of a Lifetime

Author’s POV

 

What do you mean we’ll be living together?” Jin asks.

You guys will be living in the same dorm. All the arrangements have been planned.  Starting tomorrow, you guys will be living together. So tonight, you guys can pack up, and someone will come get you tomorrow morning,” Hyejin says and then smiles.

So will this living arrangement be something like the show, Roommate?” Ann asks.

Hyejin nods as she looks at Ann.  “Yeah, something like that. You and Scynthia will be in one room and the guys will have the other ones. But other than that, you guys will be living together.

Wow. Okay,” Rap Monster says while trying to take everything in.

V smiles, “We’ll have two new people to hang out with!”

Jimin nods, “Two new dongsaengs.”  He then looks towards Ann, “By the end of this show, you will call me oppa.” He then smirks before winking at her.

Ann just rolls her eyes before staring at him, “Wanna bet?”

What did you have in mind?” Jimin asks.

I don’t know. We can figure out the conditions tomorrow. But just know, I’m not going to lose this bet,” Ann says before smiling.

Jimin comes up and stands right in front of Ann.  He tries to intimidate her with their closeness but Ann stands her ground.  “We’ll see about that, Ann.

I guess we will, Jimin,” Ann says.

Suga smiles, liking Ann’s new attitude. This is gonna be an interesting month, Suga thinks to himself.

I’ll root for you noona!” Jungkook says smiling.

J-Hope smiles and gives Ann a thumbs up, while Rap Monster, Jin, and V laugh, as they expect this from Jimin.

I still don’t understand why I’m here,” Scynthia says slightly confused.

Don’t you want to stay?” J-Hope asks Scynthia.

I do, don’t get me wrong. You guys seem really cool and fun. It’s just that I don’t know why I’m involved,” Scynthia says. 

Hyejin nods before smiling.  “Speaking of that, Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk would like to see you in his office. Let’s go,” Hyejin says as she begins to walk out the door.

Scynthia looks to Ann and mouth’s What’s going on?  Ann replies with a shrug and mouthing I don’t know.

 


 

Scynthia’s POV

 

I follow Hyejin and somehow I am currently sitting in front of Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk.

So Scynthia,” Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk begins, “Do you know why you’re here?”

I actually don’t really know. I don’t understand why I’m part of this,” I say.

He nodded and smiled before clicking at his laptop.  He then turns it around so I can see it.  He plays a video.

What does Ann’s audition tape I recorded have to do with this?” I ask, slightly confused.

Do you know what’s going on in the background?” He asks.

No. I mean, Ann is dancing to an instrumental song. That’s about it,” I say, not understanding what he is trying to get at.

Pay closer attention. Do you hear a voice?” He asks.

Yeah, that’s me just rapping along to the song,” I say.

He nods and smiles.  “Exactly. And I happen to know that song and those aren’t the original lyrics.”

I nod.  “It was just some lines I came up with while I was recording her.”

He continues, “I know. The lyrics are pretty good and you have very good flow. I want you to become a trainee here.  With your good rapping skills, I think both you and Ann can go pretty far. If you sign this contract, you will become a trainee. The same conditions Ann has applies to you as well. So, what do you say Scynthia?

Wh-wow. . .I don’t even know what to say. I didn’t even mean to audition for this.”  Like what just happened, I’m so shocked, I think to myself.

He nods and smiles.

I guess it won’t hurt to try.  Plus, I’ll be with Ann and we’ll be able to hang out more.  I don’t get to see her very much since she’s in college.  And I have to make sure Ann doesn’t starve herself since she can’t cook and make sure she doesn’t just sleep all day.  And hey, J-Hope is just an added bonus.  I think this all to myself, not noticing the big smile on my face.

I’m assuming you’ve made a decision with that smile on your face,” Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk says.

I nod, “I’ll do it,” I say before signing the contract.

He holds his hand out and I shake it.

Welcome to BigHit Entertainment.”

 

 

 

 

 

Lauren’s POV

 

OH MY GOD.  I can’t believe that I am headed to hang out with Suho.  I mean THE GRANDPA SUHO. Eeeeek!! I need to dress to impress.  I mean, this is South Korea.  I will be out in the streets, you never know who will be out there.  I look at my clothes laid out on my bed.  I make all of my clothes.  I am the most stylish one in our group.  I even make outfits for them sometimes.  I only wish that I could get Ann in a dress one day.  Anyways, I finally pick an outfit and change into it.

tumblr_neooy6CXhg1s5l94ao1_1280.jpg

 

My phone vibrates and I look to see that I have a new text. 

Suho: *address of SM Building* hope you're excited for today! :)

ME: Thanks! I’m on my way and I can’t wait!

 

I look at the address and notice that it’s about a 10 minute walk from the hotel.  I decide to just do that.

I head out to the building.  As I’m walking, I notice how beautiful South Korea is.  All of the buildings and people here!  It’s truly amazing.  As I’m walking, someone suddenly bumps into me.

I’m so sorry ma’am! Are you okay?” The man that bumped into me says.

I nod and smile, “It’s fine, I’m okay.” 

As I was about to walk away, the man speaks again.

Wait! That is a very nice outfit,” he says.

I nod and smile, “Thanks! It’s an original.

His eyes widens in surprise.  “You made this yourself? Wow. You are really talented,” he says.

Thank you very much,” I say before I begin to walk away again, only to be stopped. . .again.  What does this guy want?

He then goes into his pocket, only to pull out a card.

Here’s my card.  Come by tomorrow and ask for Hansol. I think we’ll have a perfect spot for you at the company,” He says before smiling and walking away.

I watch him walk away before looking at the card.

OH.

MY.

KPOP.

GOD.

I read the card, only to see YG Entertainment written on it.  Is this for real?  Am I dreaming?  I pinch my arm.

“OUCH!” I scream, only to notice that I am still out in public while people turn to look at me.  I smile and nod.

I guess this just happened.  I guess I’ll see what happens tomorrow.  On to Suho!  I begin walking with a huge smile plastered on my face.

 

At SM Building

 

Suho’s POV

 

I leave the bathroom, as I just showered and got ready for me and Lauren’s, uhh, date?  Would you call it a date?  Aish.  I’m getting worked up and more nervous.

I walk down the hall and back to the dance studio.  As I enter the studio, all of the guys look at me.

What? Is something on me?” I say.

Where are you going, hyung?” Sehun asks.

Yeah, you’re all dressed up and stuff. Got a date?” Xiumin asks.

CJop5COWUAAyvb5.jpg

Uhhh, I don’t know. Maybe?” I say nervously.

I know. He has a date with Lauren today. He’s gonna show her around the city and take her shopping,” Chen says while smirking. 

Ooooohhh! You go!” Chanyeol says while smiling.

I approve of this!” Baekhyhun says.

Kai laughs while D.O shakes his head.

Umm . . . thanks, I guess?” I say.

My phone vibrates and I check it.

Lauren: I’m here in the lobby.

Okay. She’s downstairs. I’m going to go get her then bring her up to give her a little tour before leaving. Don’t do anything stupid,” I say while glaring at each and every one of them.

I then head downstairs to fetch Lauren.

 

 

I spot her and boy does she look really good!  She looks like she's ready to go on T.V. or something.  As she spots me, I wave and smile to her.

“Hey,” I say, “You look great.”

“Thanks. It seems I’ve been getting a lot of complements today. And you don’t look too bad yourself,” she says before smiling.

Oh really? You seem especially happy today.  Something good must have happened, huh?” I ask her.

Actually, yes!” She begins, “I think I kind of got scouted for YG Entertainment. A man said he really liked my outfit and I told him I made it and he handed ma card with the company’s name on it. And tomorrow I have a meeting with them!” She says all excitedly.

My eyes widen, “Wow! That’s amazing! Are you going to accept it?” I ask.

She nods and smiles.  “Of course! And I’d get to see Big Bang and Winner and iKon! Oh my goodness!” She gets even more excited.  I can only hope that she doesn’t get too close to any of the guys.  Aish!  What am I thinking?  I’ve only known her for a few days.

“That’s great! So, wanna head up? We can see the guys before we head out.” I say.

She nods and smiles, “Ready!”

We head upstairs and enter the studio.

“Lauren!!” Chanyeol and Sehun yell while attacking her in a hug. These boys, I swear.

“Hey guys,” She says as she’s laughing.  “I’m only so big, you guys are squishing me.

I walk up to them and pull Chanyeol and Sehun off of her.

So, is Suho gonna show you around today?” Baekhyun asked. 

Lauren nodded.  “Yeah, I’m really excited!

Suho is excited over here, too,” Chen says with a smirk.

Yeah, I am. Anything to get rid and take a break from all of you,” I say with a smile.

Kai laughs.  “So how is Ann and her first day at BigHit going?” he asks.  I shake my head, this guy. 

Lauren shrugs, “I don’t know. We’ll probably hear tonight when we all come together.

Kai nods and smiles.  Someone misses Ann, I think to myself. 

What’s Jeanine doing today?” D.O asks.

She shrugs again, “I don’t know. She left before I woke up. I guess she’s out doing her own thing.

“Anyways, you guys go out and have a good time. Make sure you guys stay safe,” Baekhyun says while pushing me and Lauren out the room.

Umm . . .okay. See you guys later,” Lauren says while waving.

Bye Lauren!” Sehun and Chanyeol say at the same time. 

 

Before we head out, I put up my face mask.

We then leave the building for a day of exploring and shopping.

 

Later in the Day

 

Wow! I’ve never had so much fun!  The city is really beautiful,” She says as I walk her back to the hotel. 

I’m glad you had a good time. I had fun, too. I don’t get to go out like this often,” I say.

Well, anytime you wanna hang out, I am just a text or call away!” She says while smiling.

“Really?” I ask and she nods.

“Yup! Anytime,” she says and smiles.

I smile.  “Thanks. I’m sure we’ll have fun during your month here,” I say.

We reach her hotel.

Well, thanks for walking me home,” Lauren says, “and thanks again for showing me around. I really did have a great time.

I smile and nod, “No problem.

She walks to the door but turns around and waves before going into the hotel.

I leave and head to the dorm with a big smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

Back at BigHit

 

Author’s POV

 

Scynthia walks back into the dance studio with Hyejin.

Ann walks up towards Scynthia.  “What happened?” Ann asked.

Scynthia looks at Ann before breaking out into a smile.  “I’m officially a trainee here! Apparently they caught me rapping while I was filming you dance! We’re both trainees, Ann!”

“Ahhhh!” Ann squeals.

They start jumping around together and screaming.

“Wow,” Jin says while laughing.

Okay, I expected this from Scynthia but Ann, wow,” Rap Monster says.

"What are they saying?" Jungkook asks.

"Scynthia is a trainee now. She's in for rapping," Rap Monster says.

J-Hope smiles to himself, knowing that he'll be able to work with Scynthia even more.

Ann looks cute, Suga thinks to himself.

All the guys turn towards him.

You know you said that out loud, right?” V says before giggling.

Suga’s eyes widen as he rubs the back of his head.  Glad she didn’t hear it, he thinks to himself, for sure this time.

 

J-Hope joins the girls in their scream session.  Jimin just laughs as he continues to make fun of Suga.

Well, I know you guys want to continue to celebrate, but we’ll have to do that another night. So guys, you all should go home and begin packing. Tomorrow is a big day. Shooting will officially begin tomorrow. Ann and Scynthia, there’s a car outside waiting to take you guys to the hotel,” Hyejin says before walking towards the door.

Boys, you guys can go home for the night. I want you all to be ready tomorrow. See you guys later,” Hyejin says before smiling and heading out.

Ann and Scynthia look at each other before looking at BTS.

I guess we’ll see you guys tomorrow then,” Jimin says while smiling.

Ann nods and Scynthia says, “Okay oppas. See you guys tomorrow.

Hey,” J-Hope starts before they exit the room, “We should all switch phone numbers,” he says nervously.

Scynthia smiles and nods.  They all trade numbers.

“See you tomorrow,” Suga says to Ann as they give back each other’s phones.

See ya,” she says and smiles.

 

Scynthia and Ann exit the room and head out to the car.

“Wait til the others hear about this!” Scynthia says.

Ann nods and smiles as she gets into the car to go back to the hotel.

 

Okay guys!  Here's part one! Enjoy! Peace :)

Thanks sanaxp for subscribing!!

tumblr_md4wb9EwdU1rjort3o1_500.gif

For you Suho lovers! ;)