Up, Up, and Away Part 2

Break of a Lifetime

I mean, why not add EXO and a flying whale in space?  Just an every day thing, right? lol.  Here's Part 2!

 

 

Lauren’s POV

I anxiously walk over to my seat next to Grandpa Su—I mean Suho from EXO.  As I sat next to him, he smiled, along with Sehun.

I smiled back and thought of how I could start the conversation.

“So you two are from EXO, right?”  Wow, way to go Lauren.  (Please remind me later to slap myself. Ok? Thanks).

They both look at me and nod before Suho starts speaking in English.

“We are.  We just had our concert here two days ago,” Suho said in his adorable, cute, accented English.  Of course I know all of this.  I’m just gonna pretend I don’t so it doesn’t seem like I’m some crazy fan.  (I’m not okay!  Geez.  Leave me be)

I nod before saying, “That’s cool!  Did you guys enjoy your stay in the U.S.?”

Sehun started speaking, in Korean, saying, “Of course!  It was really fun!  I wish we could have went sigh-seeing more.  But it was cool to see our American fans.”

I nodded and smiled before replying back in Korean, “Ah.  Next time you guys come back, I’m gonna have to show you around and show you the cool things here in the States.”  I hope that wasn’t weird to say and I hope they understood my Korean.  Uhg.  Where’s Ann when I need her Korean side. 

Suho looked at me wide eyed.  “You speak Korean?” 

I nod before saying, “Just a little.  My friend who’s part Korean taught me and our friends.  I can understand it but I’m not really good at speaking it yet.  I’m much better in French and Chinese.”

Sehun nods and smiles.  “That’s really cool.  Maybe we can teach each other sometime.”

Suho nods then smiles.  (OH MY GOD.  DID YOU SEE THAT SMILE GRANDPA JUST GAVE ME?)

I nod and smile back before calmly saying, “Of course.  Anytime.”  Even though I looked calm on the outside, I was literally freaking out on the inside.

 

 

Jenny's POV

 

OH MY GOSH.  I’M SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO D.O.  WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I think to myself. 

I look over to him and hold out my hand before introducing myself.

“Hi, I’m Jenny.  You’re D.O?  I’m a big fan,” I say before smiling.

He looks at me for a little while.  Oh geez, I think to myself.  Why did I do that?  He probably wants a relaxed flight back home.

As I think this, he grabs my hand and shakes it.  “Nice to meet you and thank you very much,” he says before offering his heart shaped smile.  I nearly died at the site.   

Chanyeol, who is sitting next to him, jumps in the convo, saying, “Nice to meet you Jenny.  Are you headed to South Korea, too?”  (OMG.  They’re talking to me!  Alright, get it together, Jeanine).

Nice to meet you, Chanyeol.  And yeah.  Me and my friends are headed there for Spring Break.”  Ahh, Ann, I need your Korean ways right now. I only know so much, I mentally scream to myself.

That sounds fun!” D.O replied.  “And your Korean isn’t that bad, either.”  He then offers another smile.  (Yup.  That’s it.  My insides just melted.)

I nodded and smiled.  We soon began to talk about other stuff, and soon began to joke with each other.

Best flight ever, I thought.

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

I am currently sitting in between two thirds of the beagle line.  Ettoke??  As I think of what to say, someone taps me on my right shoulder.  As I turn towards him, Bacon, I mean Baekhyun offers me a friendly smile before sticking his hand out.

“My name is Baekhyun, what is yours?” He says slowing trying to talk in his best English.

Okay.  Here’s my time to shine with my Korean.  Hopefully the K-Dramas and Anne’s teaching have done some good.

Hey.  My name is Scynthia. Nice to meet you.  And I’m a big fan,” I say as I shake his hand.  Another voice then shoots up from the other side of me.

Oh!  Your Korean is pretty good!” Chen says as he offers his own friendly smile.

Thanks,” I say, “My friend taught me since she’s part Korean.”  Don’t forget to give Ann a bone crushing hug, I think to myself. 

Oh my goodness, Ann.  I hope she’s doing alright.  We did just leave her and I did promise that we were gonna get through this flight together.  As I started to worry about Ann, Baekhyun and Chen brought me back with their questions.

So, are you headed to South Korea?” Chen asks.

I nod.  “Yup.  Me and three friends are going there for Spring break.”

They both start looking around the plane, noticing how each of their group members were sitting next to an American girl, most of them in deep conversation.  They both look at me and nod.

Sweet!  Maybe we can show you around while you guys are on your visit!” Baekhyun replies cheerfully. 

I looked at him wide eyed before telling myself to calm down.  “That would be great!

I then smiled to myself as I began to thank the kpop Gods. 

This is gonna be the best spring break ever.

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy!  Comment and tell me what you think!  And thanks to rara56 for being my first subscriber!  I hope you enjoy the story! :)  Until next time, peace out!