Birthday Part 2

Break of a Lifetime

So I didn't know if I should mark this as Rated M.  So instead, I'll just give a warning.  It's nothing major, just some cursing and minor violence.  Nothing too bad.  

 

Continue on :)

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

The girls enter the club. As they enter, it seems as if all eyes were on them. Everyone was just standing there, except Ann, who was ready to leave, not liking the attention.

y.jpg (Lauren's Outfit)

 

y.jpg (Scynthia's Outfit)

 

6465e809c5664e184e2cecf1fd4960a9.jpg (Jenny's Outfit)

 

stylish+club+outfits+3.png (Ann's Outfit)

Ann sighs before turning towards the girls and saying, "Let's go. We got a V.I.P section." (hahah. see what I did there? ok. . .carry on)

Ann turns back to the front and begins walking towards the V.I.P section, leading the way for the other three.

When they get there, they find everyone waiting for them, mingling. As the guests spot Lauren, they all yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Oh my goodness," Lauren says, covering .

Soon, people start coming up to her to give her a hug and wish her a "Happy Birthday."

Lien, a makeup stylist who works with Lauren, comes up to her and wishes her a Happy Birthday, as well. 

Suho was next.

"Hey birthday girl," he says while smiling. 

"Hi! Thanks for coming! This is so awesome!!" Lauren says excitedly.

He nods. "It really is. Your friends put a lot of planning into this. It came out really well."

She nods and then looks down, to see that Suho is hiding something behind his back.

"Whatcha got there?" Lauren asks

Suho shrugs. "Ohh, I don't know. It may or may not be a present for a certain birthday girl," he says while smiling.

"Oh! You didn't have to get me a present. But since you did, can I open it now?" Lauren asks while grinning widely.

Suho laughs and brings the present in front of him. It was a small, rectangular box. 
He gives her the present, "Happy Birthday, Lauren. I hope you like it."

Lauren takes it and smiles. She opens it and her jaw drops. 
"Oh my goodness. It's beautiful!"
It was a necklace 

funky_laurens_s__4896f5211d3eb.jpg
She then looks up and hugs Suho. 
"Thanks Suho oppa! It's perfect!" Lauren says into his chest, since she is shorter than him.

Suho laughs. "I'm glad you like it. I figured you could wear it while you're out there being an amazing fashion stylist."

She nods then breaks from the hug. 
"Could you put it on for me?" Lauren asks.

"It'll be my pleasure," Suho says as he takes the necklace into his hands.

Lauren smiles and turns around before holding her hair up. Suho then puts the necklace on, having his hands linger there for a moment.

Lauren turns back around and then looks down at the necklace. 
"It's really beautiful. Thank you again oppa," Lauren says.

Suho smiles. "You said you always wanted to try suju right?" He asks.

Lauren nods and smiles.

"Okay. How about I let you try just a little bit, just because it's your birthday?" Suho suggests.

Lauren smiles and nods

"Okay. Let's go," Suho says before grabbing her hand and leading her to the bar.

However, while this whole exchange was going on, someone was watching every move.

Taehyun was sitting on a couch watching the two from afar. He didn't know what he was feeling, but nevertheless, he didn't like it. He chugged down the shot he was drinking before taking another one in his hand.

"Hey, you might wanna slow down there," G-Dragon says as he joins Taehyun on the couch.

"Why the sad face?" GD asks.

Taehyun looks at GD then off to the bar. GD follows his gaze before smiling.

"Ah, you like your fashion stylist," GD says.

"Seems like someone else likes her, too," Taehyun says before taking another shot.

"Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you go up and talk to her instead of sitting here getting drunk. Girls don't like drunk guys, you know." GD says.

Taehyun sighs before running his hand through his hair. "I guess. I'll just have to find a time to get her by herself."

"Good boy (hahaha yeah. Full of these kpop puns today). Now just stop drinking. Try to sober up a little before you do," GD says before leaving from his spot. (ok. the sober one was an accident. laughing so hard right now. . .okay. ignore me. . .back to the story)

While Lauren was with Suho drinking, Scynthia was with J-Hope. 
They were out on the dance floor being free. They are just enjoying themselves. 
J-Hope leans down into Scynthia's ear and loudly says, "Do you want to get a drink?" Scynthia leans back and nods her head. J-Hope smiles and grabs her hand and leads them to the bar.

As they sit at the bar, with their drinks in hand, J-Hope begins to stare at Scynthia. He scans her from head to toe. He smiles, then stares back at her face.

Scynthia, finally noticing this, asks, "Is there something on my face?"

J-Hope shakes his head but continues to smile.

"What is it then?" Scynthia asks.

"It's just that you're really beautiful." J-Hope says.

Scynthia smiles and looks away. "Thanks," she said. 
"Geez, that sounded really corny. I've been trying to think of a smoother way to tell you that," he says while rubbing the back of his head.

Scynthia shakes her head. "Nah. It was nice."

"I've been trying to come up with the courage to ask you this, but will you go on a date with me?" J-Hope asks.

Scynthia tries her best not break out into the biggest smile ever. But she, of course, fails.

She looked at him and nodded. "Of course I would."

J-Hope widens his eyes before, also, breaking out in a huge grin.

They then continue to talk and enjoy each other's time, both happy that they finally told each other how they felt.

Most of EXO, BTS, and Winner are on the dance floor, either drinking, talking, dancing, or doing all three. Jenny was even able to persuade D.O to go out on the dance floor with her.

Back in the V.I.P section, Ann was sitting on the couch, playing some game on her phone. She knows she should probably go mingle, but she just couldn't in this type of scene. She doesn't drink and she doesn't like to be around all of these people. Plus, she has to keep an eye on her idiot friends who will probably get blasted. She knows that she'll be responsible for them and for making sure they get home safely.

As she continues to play on her phone, she felt the couch sink on her right side. She looks up and see that Kai is now sitting next to her.

"Hey," Kai says. 
"Hey yourself," Ann says smiling, "having fun?"

Kai nods. "I am. It's not often that we get to do this kind of stuff. So yeah, I'm having a blast," he says before laughing.

"That's good then. That's what this night is about," Ann says.

"Why aren't you out there dancing?" Kai asks.

Ann shrugs, "Clubs aren't really my scene I guess."

He nods. He then stares off into the distance, looking like he's thinking on how to say something.

Ann, noticing this, pokes Kai in his stomach. 

"You alright there?" Ann asks. 

Kai smiles before nodding. 

"I want to tell you something, but it's going to sound so random and weird," Kai says.

"Nothing is weird and random is fun," Ann says while smiling, "come on, I'm all ears. I'm a good listener, ya know."

Kai lets out a breath before saying, "I like you."
"What?" Ann asks, very confused right now. 
"I mean, I did like you. Like when we met on the plane, I guess I just developed this crush. But I guess it's kinda passed now. I mean, I still like you as a person, but we don't know each other that well, so I don't know. I'm just going to stop talking now," Kai says. 
Ann just stares and nods. "Okay, I guess?"
"I just thought you knew, and I thought I was making things awkward or something," Kai says, "Geez. Did you not know? Goodness, I didn't even have to say that? I'm going to kill Sehun," he finishes, saying the last part to himself.

"I didn't actually. Sorry, I'm really oblivious to these kind of things. But thanks? I don't really know how to respond," Ann says.

Kai laughs. "No need. I just wanted to tell you that I'd like to become better friends. I think we'd be great friends, actually," he says while smiling.

Ann nods and smiles. "Agreed. Plus, I could use another friend. You know how hard it is to hang out with three fools constantly?" She says laughing.

Kai laughs, too. "Try hanging out with 8 fools all the time. Well, 7 now because Lay is in China, but still. It's a lot of fools," he says smiling.

Ann laughs. "Okay okay. You win. You have it just a tad bit harder."

They both laugh for a few minutes until their laughter dies down.

"You know," Kai starts, "you haven't danced with me yet." 
"Huh, I guess I haven't. We should set up a a day to hang out then I can show you my horrible dancing," Ann says smiling.

"Or," Kai says while standing up, "you can show me now."

Ann shakes her head. 
"Why not?" Kai asks. 
"I just don't want to," Ann replies. 
"Come on. You're going to have to preform in front of millions of people one day. Pleaseeeee. For me. Your new best friend." He then starts to pout.

d7c4781217dac5c74d569963eaca5750.jpg

"You are not pouting at me right now." Ann says.

Kai just continues to pout. 
"Oh my goodness. Yes! I'll do it. Just stop the pouting. It's not a good look on you," Ann says while standing up.

"Wow. Way to hurt a guy's ego," Kai says before grabbing Ann's hand.

"Get used to it, best friend," Ann says while smiling.

"Whatever, Let's just go dance before you change your mind," Kai says before leading them to the dance floor.

Once they get to the dance floor, Kai begins moving to the music. After a few minutes, Ann gets over her nerves and beginsn to move her body. Soon, she was into the music and begins dancing. This isn't too bad, she thought to herself, this is actually fun.

Not too far away from them was Jimin, dancing and drinking with random girls. 
Jungkook, who was close to him, decided his hyung had enough to drink.

He walks over to Jimin and takes the cup out of his hand. 
"What are you doing, K-Kookie?" Jimin asks.
"I think you've had enough to drink, hyung." Jungkook said.

"Whatever, I don't need that anyways," Jimin says, before taking a drink from a girl's cup. 

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head. Maybe Jin and Namjoon will help, he says to himself. He goes to look for them, only to find them dancing. "Oh my god. Hyungs no, we're in public surrounded by girls," Jungkook says before walking over to stop his embarrassing hyungs.

tumblr_n9xpvwEvfF1sh7rfzo1_500.gif  

 

tumblr_npfjjmJ8GF1tihny5o2_400.gif

After a while, everyone was spotted having a good time on the dance floor and just letting loose.

Scynthia was having fun dancing with J-Hope, and soon Baekhyun and Chen joined the two. Baekhyun and Scynthia even did their signature dab dance.  Scynthia even began teaching him how to do the dougie.

Jenny was having fun dancing with D.O and even some of the members from Winner.

Lauren and Suho were dancing and soon Taehyun, and even BigBang joined in. Taeyang, of course, was working it, while Seungri was doing his "Hustling" dance and Daesung was doing his "Look at Me" dance. 

tumblr_inline_nteh4sd3AE1twf9bf_500.gif (look at bae go! :)

 

tumblr_nd5z4nHatv1tcua70o1_500.gif

 


T.O.P and GD were just turning up and drinking. 

Taehyun was dancing with Lauren but then Suho would take Lauren from him. It was like they were competing with each other.

"Guys, we can all dance together!" Lauren says all excitedly, feeling too hype at the moment. 
The two guys nod but glare at each other when Lauren isn't looking.

Kai and Ann were still dancing with each other. Kai then stopped.
"I'm gonna get something to drink, you want something?" Kai asks.
"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though," Ann replies.
Kai nods, "I'll be right back. We're not finished dancing yet, so don't go anywhere," he says while smiling and before walking away.

Ann shakes her head and smiles. Before she can turn around, someone wraps their hands around her waist. She turns her head and realizes it's just Jimin and relaxes a bit. She then gets out his grasp and faces him.

"Having fun, Jimin?" Ann asks smiling.

"I am. Now that I'm with you," he says before smirking and grabbing Ann's waist, pulling her closer to him.

Ann, smelling the alcohol, realizes Jimin is drunk. 
She pushes Jimin away. 
"Jimin, you're drunk. Not now. Maybe you should sit a bit," Ann says worriedly. 
"I am so not drunk, baby. Come on, I just wanna dance," Jimin says while grabbing Ann's hips again, only tighter this time. 
"Seriously, Jimin. Let go. You need to go sit down. How about I go get you some water?" Ann says, trying to get out his grip.

"No. You're not leaving until we dance," Jimin says, his time more dark now. He grips Ann even tighter and harder.

"Jimin, please, you're hurting me," Ann says.

"Jimin, let her go," Suga says, pushing Jimin off of Ann.  Thank goodness, Ann says to herself.

Suga then faces Ann. 
"Are you alright?" Suga asks. 
"Yeah. Thanks. I think I'm just gonna go and get him some wat--"

Jimin comes to Suga and then pushes him. 

"What the , Jimin? What is wrong with you?" Suga says after regaining his balance.

"Just couldn't let me be with her for one minute. All I wanted to do was dance with her," he says before pushing Suga again.

They start pushing each other back and forth for a while, until Suga grabs a hold of Jimin.

"You need to calm yourself, Jimin. Maybe I should take you home," Suga says.

Soon, people start to turn their heads towards the altercation that was currently going on in the middle of the dance floor.

Ann, not liking the attention on her, decides to try and help.

"Why don't we just go sit down? Maybe after a while, we can dance," Ann says smiling, trying to stay calm.

"Ann, just go sit down. I'm taking Jimin home. Clearly he drank way too much," says Suga.

Jimin then gets out of Suga's hold and pushes him again. 
"See? She just said yes and you're blocking her from me," Jimin says, pushing Suga again and again.

"You need to stop. I'm only being nice cause I know you're not in right mind now. Keep doing this and you won't be so lucky. Now let's go," Suga says, more annoyed now.

"I'm not going anywhere, HYUNG," Jimin says.

He gets ready to throw a punch at Suga, but Ann, not knowing what's going on, steps in the middle, between the two. 

"Come on guys, Let's just go s--"

BOOM.

Jimin ends up punching Ann instead of Suga.

Ann ends up on the ground, covering her face.

"What the duck did you just do?" Suga yells. Just as he was going to throw a punch at Jimin, he gets held back by Kai while Jimin gets held back by Jungkook and Sehun.

"What the hell happened?" Rap Monster says, as he helps Ann up.

But as soon as she was on her feet, she quickly walked to the girls bathroom, still covering her face.

Scynthia went after her, not before glaring at Jimin and telling him, "This isn't over yet."

 

Scynthia's POV

 

I go to check on Ann in the bathroom.  I cannot believe Jimin punched.  Like what the actual ?

I enter the bathroom and see Ann looking at the mirror. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?" I ask worriedly.

She shakes her head as she turns away and covers her face again.

"Ann, why are you hiding? Come on, I have to see how bad it is," I say.  It must be really bad if she's doing this.

I sigh before walking over towars and and forcing her hands to uncover her face.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Ann, we have to go to the hospital. How hard did he hit you. Oh my god. You stay here while I go tell Jin or Namjoon that we're going to the hospital. Oh my god," I say, freaking out.

She nods.

 

I go back to the dance floor, trying to find one of the guys.  I spot Jin and J-Hope talking.

Jin sees me and walks up to me.  

"How's Ann?" Jin asks, concerned.

"We need to go to the hospital. Her eye is swollen shut and it's really red. I think I even saw blood," I say.

"Here, I can drive," J-Hope says.

"No. I'll drive. You've been drinking. You take care of Yoongi and Jimin," Jin says seriously to J-Hope.  Jin then looks back to me, "I'll pull the car out in the front. Meet me there in five minutes," Jin says before running out of the club.

Scynthia runs back to the bathroom, only to get stopped by Kai.

"I'm in a hurry, Kai. What do you want?" I say impatiently.

"Is Ann okay?" He asks with concern in his voice.

I sigh. "No. We're on our way to the hospital. Now if you'll excuse me," I say as I attempt to leave, only to get stopped again.

"Let me go with you," He says.

Not having time for this, I nod as I walk back to the bathroom to get Ann.  

 

The three of us are now in the car, headed to the hospital.  

 

 

Rap Monster's POV

We took Jimin back to the dorm, after making sure that Lauren and Jenny were in safe hands, of course.  Apparantely they didn't see anything that happened.  I guess they'll find out tomorrow.  

I'm just glad that filming ended before we left for the club.

We plopped Jimin on his bed, as he was passed out before we even got here.  

Me and the rest of the guys are in the living room.

"I can't believe Jimin did that," Taehyun says.

"Alcohol will make people do ty and ed up things," Yoongi says, still completely pissed.

"I should be at the hospital now with her! It was paritally my fault! I should have pushed her out the damn way!!" Yoongi yells before rubbing both hands downs his face.

"It was my fault hyung. I tried to stop him from drinnking but he just wouldn't listen. I should have tried harder. I'm sorry," Jungkook says before bringing his head down. Poor Jungkook, always the sensitive maknae.

"It's none of your guys' fault, especially yours, Kookie. We just need to focus on the important thing, which is Ann," Hoseok says.

I nod, "Hoseok is right. Jin said he'll call when they get some news on Ann's condition. So really, I suggest we just all get some rest until then. We still have interviews tomorrow," I say, wondering how in the hell we'll make it through those interviews.

Everyone nods and starts heading to their rooms.  

"I'll let you guys know when Jin calls," I say, going back to my own room to change.

Now, all we can do is wait and hope for the best.

 

 

 

Eh, I don't know.  All I can say is I tried and I hope you guys enjoy, lol.  Let me know if you guys don't like the pics and gifs or if you think I add too much.  I sometimes go overboard with them, lol. Until next time, PEACE!!

 

THANKS to niknac and Khaye5 for subscribing!!! I hope you guys like the update and continue to enjoy the story!