The Awards Part 2

Break of a Lifetime

Author's POV

BTS and the girls are getting ready for their performance.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit out? It'll be okay if you do. It wasn't your fault," Hyejin says.

Ann smiles.

"I'm sure unnie. I'll be able to dance on it," Ann says. I hope I'll be able to do it, she thinks to herself. She squeezes her eyes tight together as she rotates her ankle. She is indeed in pain, but she doesn't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity.

"Fine. Just to make things clear, after the performance and interview, you and me are going straight to the hospital, you got it?" Hyejin sternly says.

"Yes, ma'am," Ann says.

"Just be careful. If you can't dance anymore, just stop and I can dance the rest," Jimin says.

"I'll be fine but okay," Ann says.

"Okay guys. You ready?" Jungkook asks.

"Just remember. We are all now a family. We've practiced hard and we're going to give an awesome performance. Scynthia and Ann, you guys will do great," Jin encouragingly says.

"Got it! We can do this!" Scynthia excitedly says.

"BTS Fighting on three," Rap Monster says.

"One," Suga says.

"Two," V says

"Three!" J-Hope says.

"BTS FIGHTING!" They all say together.

Right after they do their cheer, the announcer comes on stage:

Now, we will have a special performance from BTS.

 

Ann's POV

I hear the crowd cheer and applaud.

Well, here goes nothing. I hope me and my ankle can handle this.

I look down to my wrapped ankle and look back up to see a smiling Jimin. He gives a thumbs up before he walks out on stage. I follow him.

We get into position.

Suga, who's already at the piano, begins playing I Need U.

Me and Jimin begin dancing. I start to feel the music and put everything I have into the dance.

I then do my my first turn.

As I'm doing it, I could tell that my ankle couldn't handle it. I try my best not to show the pain in my face.

As I continue, I make up some dance moves to replace the spins, since it is too painful to do them.

Me and Jimin make eye contact and he nods.

He must understand what I'm doing.

The dance continues to go smoothly.

I happen to look over to my left, and I see a person in all black stand on the side of the stage, just behind the curtain.

I turn around to continue my dance.

All of a sudden, I see tiny marbles on the stage rolling towards me.

I look towards Jimin but he doesn't seem to notice.

I look down at the stage and notice that the marbles are only near me.

I try my best to look normal and continue dancing, while dodging the marbles at the same time.

The song almost ends and I begin to smile, glad I'm almost done with the dance.

Then all of a sudden, I feel a marble under my foot. . .the one with the injured ankle.

I try to control myself but the pain shoots up my foot and I can't take it anymore.

Just as I'm about to fall, Jimin catches me and the song stops.

I'm getting ready to face the crowd booing, but instead I hear people clapping and cheering.  They're probably only doing that for Jimin.

The stage then gets dark and before I know it, I'm limping off to the side of the stage, with the help of Jimin. As I leave, Scynthia and Rap Monster start the next song.

"What happened? You know what, we're going to to hospital now," Hyejin says.

I want to argue with her and say I can finish the performance. But with the amount of pain I'm in, I have no choice but to go.

I look down before saying, "Yes unnie."

So much for a great performance huh?

 

 

Scynthia's POV

Me and Namjoon get on stage. As soon as the lights turn on, we begin our rapping parts.

I was getting into the song, putting all of my emotion into the words. I take a side glance, only to see Hyejin helping Ann walk away from the stage.

I look back into the crowd and look at all the people who are currently watching me.

Then, my eyes land on someone.

That .

Jenny looks straight at me and winks.

This is not the time. I put my focus back into my performance. Soon, the rest of BTS joins us and we do our group performance.

We do our do finishing moves before the song comes to an end.

The crowd uproars in applause and cheering.

I even see a a few fans holding up signs that say Ann and Scynthia. Poor Ann, she can't even be here to see that people think she did amazing.

 

We are still standing on stage, as we are waiting to be interviewed.

Jenny then walks across stage, mic and cards in hand.

"Wasn't that an amazing performance?!" She excitedly asks the crowd. Fakely, I might add.

The crowd begins to cheer once again.

Once the cheers and applause dies down, Jenny begins with her questions.

"First off, what happened to Ann?" She asks.

Before I could open my mouth, Jimin answers instead.

"She hurt her ankle before the show. We all wanted her to go to the hospital but she didn't want to let anyone down, so she performed anyways. Manager made her go to the hospital now, though," Jimin says.

"Aw, that's so sad," Jenny says. I can tell she's trying hard not to smile. Go ahead and smile. Smile so I can slap it right off your face.

Then all of a sudden, the crowd begins to chant.

"Get better Ann! Get better Ann!"

I look out into the crowd and smile.

I then look back at Jenny who now has a shocked face. Yeah, take that. We now have fans.

Once the chanting died down, Jenny continued with the interview.

She asks normal questions, like how is it working with BTS, how is Korea different from America, etc. The interview is going pretty smooth. She even asks BTS some questions.

Until, once again, she asks the dreadful question that is seriously none of her business.

"So, are you and J-Hope still not dating?" Jenny asks before offering a smile.

I stand there and just stare at her. Why is she pulling this crap? Before I could launch at her, Hoseok takes the mic.

"Yes. Me and Scynthia are dating. I've been thinking of a way to tell our fans without hurting them or losing our trust. . ." He begins.

What on earth is he doing?

"So, I apologize if I hurt you guys. I hope you continue to give us support. I didn't want to share because I didn't want Scynthia or me to get hurt. But I trust you guys.  Just know that I will never stop loving you guys. I just ask that you respect me and Scynthia's relationship," Hoseok says before smiling.

I'm completely shocked right now. Like what just happened?

I look out into the crowd. It stays quiet for a few seconds before they erupt into cheering.

W-wait. . .they're supporting us?

My eyes widen but then I end up smiling.

I look towards Hoseok and he winks at me. This just makes me smile even wider.

I then look towards Jenny, who doesn't look too happy right now. I can tell she's trying her best to hide her anger.

"I'm really happy for you two. Well, thank you for the interview and once again, nice job with the performance," Jenny says before walking off the stage.

BTS and I walk off stage.

I grab Hoseok's arm and pull him back.

"What was that?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I told everyone the truth. Jenny can't win if we just told the truth. Plus, I was planning on making it public anyways. I'm just sorry I didn't talk to you about it first, but I don't regret anything," he says before bringing me into a hug.

I smile into his chest. This night has gotten so much better.

I mean, we performed at an awards show, everyone is okay with me and Hoseok's relationship, and now Jenny will hopefully leave us alone.

An awesome end to an amazing night.

 

 

Oh crap! Ann!

I break the hug before saying, "I gotta visit Ann. I'm going to tell Lauren, too."

"Let me come with you," Hoseok says.

"No. I'll be fine. I gotta talk to her alone anyways, well, me and Lauren do. Plus Hyejin unnie will be there," I say before kissing him.

"Fine. Be careful. Call me when you get there," Hoseok says.

 

 

Author's POV

Ann and Hyejin are currently in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to come back with the results.

Ann is sitting in the bed with her leg elevated and iced.

Hyejin is sitting beside her bed.

"Ann, you did great! It didn't even look like you fell. It looked like it was purposely done. You should be proud of yourself, especially for making some of the dance moves up on the spot," Hyejin says.

Ann sighs before running her hand through her hair.

"It's not that. Well, it is that, too. I was doing so good. But I'm pretty sure the person who hurt my ankle in the bathroom poured the marbles on the stage. I couldn't see her face," Ann says before sighing.

"It's okay Ann. We will figure this out," Hyejin says.

"How?! I'm leaving in two days! And I end up with a messed up ankle!" Ann yells.

Ann sighs again before saying, "I'm sorry unnie. This isn't you're fault. I'm just mad and frustrated with myself."

Before Hyejin could respond, the doctor comes back in.

"How's your ankle feeling, Ann?" The doctor says.

"The painkillers seem to be working. It still hurts a little though,"  Ann says.

"That's good. Well, the good thing is that it's not broken," the doctor says.

"That's good to hear!" Hyejin says.

"Yes. But the bad thing is that it's almost broken. You came to the hospital just in time. Any more damage to it and bones would have been broken and possibly even shattered," the doctor continues.

"How long do I have to be off of my my foot?" Ann asks sadly.

"I'm not for sure. It depends how quickly your ankle heals. But it will be at least a month. You'll have to have regular check-ups when you go back home. But for now, you will need a cast and crutches. I don't want you to be putting any weight on your foot. That means no dancing," the doc says.

Ann sadly nods.

"Okay doctor. Thank you so much," Hyejin says.

"No problem. I'll be back to get you fitted for a cast," the doctor says before leaving.

"I can't dance for at least a month," Ann says with a shaky voice, "what did I do to her to make her hate me so much?"

Hyejin sighs before sitting next to Ann and bringing her in her embrace.

"What did I do? I thought I was a good friend to her. Did I say something wrong? Why would she take one of the things I love the most? She knows how much dancing means to me," Ann says as she begins to cry in Hyejin's embrace.

"I know. It will all be okay. But listen, you did the performance on an injured ankle. Not many people would do that. You have accomplished a lot, so don't feel sad. And also, you have people around who care way too much about you. Just remember that we are all here for you," Hyejin says.

Ann nods.

 

About an hour later.

 

Scynthia's POV

I walk into the hospital, just in time as I see Lauren at the info desk.

"Hey," I say as I stand next to her.

"Hey. I just got her room number,"  Lauren says. 

I nod.

"I saw what happened, do you think Jenny did this?" Lauren asks as we walk towards Ann's room.

"It had to be," I say before turning the doorknob.

I see Ann sleeping in the bed. I look down at her foot and frown. She has this big cast on with a boot over it. I guess she's not gonna be dancing for a while.

"Oh. Lauren and Scynthia. What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be back at the dorm?" Hyejin says.

"We wanted to come and see Ann," Lauren says, "I guess it's worse than I thought."

Hyejin sighs before nodding.

"Yeah. She literally cried herself to sleep. I think she'll be okay, though. You guys should go home. We'll be back in the morning. And tell BTS that she'll be fine. They wanted to come but I told them to go straight to the dorm, where you should be as well," Hyejin says before weakly smiling.

I nod.

As me and Lauren leave, Hyejin speaks again.

"And congrats to you and Hoseok," she says.

I smile back and say a thanks.

Me and Lauren leave the hospital.

"Wanna stay over tonight?" I ask her.

"Sure. Plus, when Ann comes back, she'll have us both," Lauren says.

We then head back to the dorm, both of us crashing into bedsright away. 

 

 

Jenny's POV

"Why didn't you tell me he was going to say that?!" I yell at Hyuk.

"How was I supposed to know? I'm not a mind reader," he says.

"Don't get sassy with me. You had one thing to do! ONE THING!," I say back.

"Maybe we should just drop this and let them be. We can just go back to our show," Hyuk tells me.

"This will never end! I will not end until they go down!" I say before picking up a chair and throwing it at him but he dodges it.

"Whatever, I'm not dealing with this anymore," he says before leaving the room.

This is so not over. They may have won the battle, but they have not won the war.

 

Well, there we go! Part 2! Did you guys like it? Hope you all enjoy it! I'd say we have about 1 or 2 more chapters until the story ends! :D Once I figure out how to get a poll going on, I can ask you guys if you all would prefer a sequel or not.

 

Shout out to bedazzledinblack and lastli_lolli!!  Thanks for subscribing! Means a lot!

 

As always, peace! :)