WOOOOOO

Break of a Lifetime

 

Lauren’s POV

 

I leave Ann and Scynthia’s new dorm and head to YG Entertainment.  I am super nervous right now.  I mean, I could meet bae, I mean BAE!  So many to choose from when it comes to YG artists.  There’s Bobby, GD, T.O.P, Mino, like oh my goodness!

I am now standing in front of the company’s building.  Before I go in, I look at my reflection in the windows, just to make sure I look okay.  I mean, I am here for fashion, I should show off my talents, right?

Top-30-Cute-Casual-Summer-Outfits-Combin

I walk through the doors and into the building.  I go to the front desk, because I have no idea where I am supposed to be.

Hi, I’m Lauren Jones and I’m here to meet Mr. Hansol,” I say while giving her the card he gave me yesterday.

The lady looks at me and then at the card.  She then looks at her computer before typing some stuff.  She then looks back up at me and smiles.

Ah, Miss Lauren. Hansol has been expecting you. You can now see him. Just take the elevator to the fourth floor and make a right when you get off. His office is number 404. It should be on your left side,” the lady says politely.

I smile and nod before saying, “Thank you so much.

I then head to his office.  As I ride the elevator, I begin to get really nervous. Ah, what if they don’t like my outfit?  What if he just said that because he bumped into me and felt sorry?  I brush these thoughts out as the elevator stops on the fourth floor.  I begin to walk to his office door before knocking.

Come in!

I open the door to find Mr. Hansol sitting behind his desk.

Oh! I’m so glad you decided to come in!” Mr. Hansol says while offering me his hand to shake.

I shake it before saying, “It just sounded like a great opportunity. I mean, who would pass up to work at YG?”

He laughs.  “I’m guessing you are a big fan of the groups here, huh?

I smile and nod.  “Of course I am!

That’s great. Okay. Let’s get started shall we?” He asks.

I nod.

Okay. So, I called this meeting because I think you would make a great fashion stylists for one of our groups.  Their current stylist is having a baby soon so she is going to take about a month off, so we need someone to fill her space.” Hansol says.

I nod before saying, “Okay. I’m only here until the end of the month because I’m on Spring break but that sounds perfect.”

That’s great. From what you are wearing right now and from the outfit you had on, I can tell you have major talent. I know I didn’t mention to bring anything, but you wouldn’t happen to have any sketches of your work or anything would you?” He asks.

I smile.  “In fact, I do. I always come prepared.” I then give him my sketch book.

He looks through it, smiling and nodding as he looks through the pages.

I was right. You are a very talented young person. Okay. So I would like to hire you on the spot. What do you say?” Hansol asks.

Of course I would! Thank you,” I say excitedly.

He smiles. “Great! Ok. So, how about I show you around and introduce you to the group that you will be working for. Then later, we can go through the paper work and stuff like that. Sound like a plan?

I nod and smile, “Sounds good to me.

 

He the starts giving me a tour around the building.  And let me tell you, it is huge! 

We then finish the tour and he then leads me to a dance studio. 

Okay. Let’s meet the group you’ll be working for,” He says

He opens the door and steps in.  I walk in after and my eyes widen. 

OH.

MY.

GOODNESS.

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT.

HOLY WINNER.

WINNER IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW.

Lauren, you will be working with Winner for the month,” Hansol says.

I slowly nod and stare at each member.

Guys, meet your new temporary fashion stylist, Lauren,” Hansol says.

Winner then introduces themselves.

Mino, here!

Hi, I’m Jinwoo.”

Seungyoon,” he says before smiling.

Taehyun!

And I’m Seunghoon.”

Nice to meet you. I’m Lauren,” I say.  I can’t believe how calm I am right now, well, on the outside anyways.

How old are you, Lauren?” Mino asks me.

I’ll be 20 in a few days,” I say smiling.

OOOHH! You have to call us oppa!” Jinwoo says smiling widely.

I giggle. “Okay oppa,” I say.

Well, it seems like you guys will get along very well,” Hansol starts, “I’ll leave you guys to it.

Hansol then turns towards me.  “I’ll see you later so you can sign all of the necessary paper work. Thanks again, Lauren. I really appreciate this.” He says before smiling and leaving.

So, how about we go to lunch and get to know each other?” Seungyoon asks.

I nod along with the other members.

You look very nice,” Taehyun starts, “I mean your outfit. You probably designed it yourself, huh?” he asks as he rubs the back of head.

I felt somewhat saddened by that but hid it away with a smile.

I nod.  “I did actually. And thanks. I just hope and I can make outfits you guys will like.

Mino smiles, “I’m sure you will.

 

We head to lunch.  We talked amongst ourselves and got to know a little about each other.  Even after my refusal, they paid for my lunch.  Guess this is what I gotta get used to.

  We then head back into the van and go back to the company. 

We walk inside the building.  When we enter the main lobby, I turn towards the guys.

Well I have to go fill out some paperwork, so I guess I will see you guys tomorrow. It was really nice meeting you all!” I say with a smile.

They say their goodbyes and I begin to walk away, towards the elevator.

Hey! Lauren! Wait up!

I put my arm in between the elevator doors to stop them from closing.  I look out and see Taehyun running towards me.

Glad I caught you,” he says smiling.  He then slides in the elevator and presses the fourth floor button.

I then look at him confusedly.

He says, “I just thought I would walk you to Hansol’s office.

I nod and smile.  “Thanks.”

WHAAAT!  THE TAEHYUN FROM THE WINNER IS CURRENTLY WALKING OR RIDING THE ELEVATOR WITH ME TO HANSOL’S OFFICE.  WHAT IS THIS??

I cannot wait to go back to the hotel to skype Ann and Scynthia.  If I don’t soon, I’m going to burst and my fangirl feels are going to show.  And we don’t want that, now do we?

The elevator reaches the fourth floor and we step out.  I think that Taehyun is going to leave but he continues to walk me all the way to Hansol’s office. 

Well, thanks for walking me,” I say to him as I face him, standing in front of Hansol’s door.

He smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

No problem. I have a feeling you and m—I mean you and the members will get along very well,” he says.

I nod and smile, “Thanks! I hope so. I’m really excited to work with you guys.”

His eyes widens and then he smiles.  “You’re a fan?” He asks.

I nod.  “I am. I’m just trying to keepy my fangirling under wraps here,” I say before laughing.

He laughs, too.  Silence then comes and we just stare at each other.  We stare into each other’s eyes, when all of a sudden, Hansol’s door opens.  We jump apart at the sound of the door.

Hey Lauren. Oh, hey Taehyun. What are you doing here?” Hansol asks.

Oh, I-uhh—I came to walk Lauren back to your office,” he says while stuttering a little.

Oh, how nice of you! Well, let’s get all of this boring stuff out the way,” Hansol says while smiling.

I nod and say goodbye to Taehyung.  He waves and smiles as I enter Hansol’s office.

 

I get all of the paper work done and I start to exit the building.  As I send a group text to Ann and Scynthia.  As I was texting I bump into something, or should I say, someone.  I look up, and I mean way up.

I ran into T.O.P.

 

 

 

 

 

I RAN INTO T.O.P.  WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT.

Oh, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” he asks.

I nod slowly.

Good. Sorry again,” he says as he smiles and walks away.

When I can no longer see him, I yell, “WOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Okay, this group video chat needs to happen ASAP!  I hope Jeanine is back at the hotel, too.

 

 

 

 

Jenny's POV

 

I’m currently in the building that Inkigayo is filmed.  I am currently practicing my Korean since it is really bad.  But hey, I got the job, right?

I found out that I will be co-hosting with Baekhyun from EXO.  And I’m really excited!  I’ll have my first show this week and everything!  I’m going to be able to meet so many artists and groups. 

Baekhyun then comes up to me.

Hey Jenny. How are you doing so far?” he asks.

I nod, “I’m doing okay. Just really nervous I guess, and the live show isn’t until a few more days now.”

He smiles. “It’ll be like that for your first show, but you will get over it once you start MC-ing.

I nod, “I hope so!

Well, I’ll leave you to it. Let me know if you need any help with anything,” he says before smiling and walking away.

I smile.  I can’t believe I’m here.  I go back to practicing my script.  In two days, we rehearse with the groups and idols that are going to be here.  Then, later in the night, the show goes on live.  Exciting isn’t it?!

 

A few hours past and my boss says that I can come home.

I hope everyone is still up!  

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed that!  As you guys probably know, Jenny's part in this story is really small. I've been having some trouble coming up with plots and things for her. So for now, she will still be in the story, but as a minor character.  Lauren, Ann, and Scynthia are more of the major characters . . .if that makes sense? I hope that makes sense. Lol.  

THANK YOU TO ARASHI93 FOR SUBSCRIBING AND GIVING THE STORY AN UPVOTE! I appreciate it! I'll try to have another chapter up tomorrow.

1454025910-22-org.jpg?w=290&h=290&crop=1