Just One Day

Break of a Lifetime

Long chapter ahead guys!! :) Enjoy!

 

 

Jenny's POV

 

I'm back at Inkigayo's studio for this week's rehearsal and overview for the show.

"Hey Jenny," Baekhyun says before smiling.

"Hey oppa. What's up?" I ask.

"Did you hear about who's gonna be on the show?" He asked excitedly.

I shake my head. "Must be good if you're this excited," I say before giggling.

"Scynthia and Ann are gonna be on the show! They'll perform and we'll get to interview them, too!" He says.

You have got to be kidding me. How did this happen?

"How did that happen?" I say before forcing a smile.

"Well, apparently that stupid picture that you had to report made them popular. Like they're even giving them ship names. And the episode boosted them up, too. I guess people just wanna know who they are now," Baekhyun says.

I nod. "And we'll get to interview them, huh?"

Baekhyun nods before someone calls his name. 

"I'll see you later Jenny!" He says before he walks away.

This interview shall be interesting. Interesting indeed.

 

Lauren's POV

I am currently at YG making Winner's outfits. Yeah. I said MAKING!  They're going to be on Inkigayo again but this time I'm making their outfits. I'm so excited!  I mean, it's hard work, and I've been leaving the company pretty late, but it'll be worth it!

Oh, did I mention it's like 1am right now? No? Well, it's 1am right now.

As I am finishing up a shirt, someone knocked on the open door before walking in the room. I look up to see that it's Taehyun.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I should be asking you that. It's pretty late. But I was just practicing some stuff," he says as he walks over and sits next to me.

He is wearing shorts and a loose v-neck shirt. He has a cap on but I can tell that he's sweating, just by the way his shirt is glued to his skin.

tumblr_mw0tsipRFg1t0li3fo1_250.gif

 

"You should go home and rest," I say.

"You never answered my question. Why aren't you at home?" He asks again.

"I'm finishing up your guys' outfits for Inkigayo," I say.

He looks at the clothes before looking back at me.

"They look really nice. But you need a break and some sleep. You can come back tomorrow," he says as he grabs my hands and takes the clothes out of them.

"Come on. We'll get some food and then I'll take you home," he says before pulling me up on my feet.

I sigh. "Fine. You're lucky I'm almost finished anyways."

He smiles before shaking his head and leading me out the room.

He takes me to his car.

He then drives for about 10 minutes before stopping at a small diner. 

"What is this place?" I ask after I get out the car.

He walks over to my side of the car and then takes my hand into his before leading us to the door.

"It's a diner I come to sometimes. I like it because they just treat me normal, you know?" He says as we enter the diner.

I nod as he leads us to a booth.

I look around the place. It kind of has an old school vibe to it but it also seems comfortable and cozy.

I smile before looking at Taehyun.

"I like it. It feels warm here," I say.

He smiles back but then a waitress comes to our table. She's and older woman, maybe about in her late forties early fifties.

"Hey sweetie. I haven't seen you here in a while. And oh. Who is this beautiful darling here? You've never brought a girl here before," the waitress says.

Taehyun looks down. Is he blushing?

He then looks at the waitress before saying, "We've had our comeback so I've kind of been busy. And this is Lauren. She's our temporary fashion stylist." He then looks at me and smiles.

I look towards the waitress and bow my head before smiling.

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"You, too. You must be special for him to bring you here. Anyways, what can I get for you young people?" She asks.

We tell her our orders and then she leaves.

"Uh, sorry about that," he says while rubbing the back of his head.

I shake my head and smile.

"Its fine. You've never brought someone here before?" I ask.

He looks down at the table before looking back at me.

"No."

I smile.

"Well, I feel quite special then," I say before smiling.

He smiles back, just when the waitress comes back with our food. 

"Enjoy kids," she says before winking at me and leaving.

What was that about?  Oh well.

We eat our food in a comfortable silence.

I then stare at Taehyun. I think about how close we've gotten over the last week and a half. Yeah, I know. It's not a long time, but I guess it's different when you spend most of everyday being together. I think about how I get this feeling every time I'm near him. I love how he's always so caring and kind to me. I just wanna get closer and know more about him. A lightbulb pops in my head as I realize something. I think I've made my decision.

"Are you okay?" Taehyun asks. Pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. I'm fine. Just thinking," I say.

He nods and smiles.

We finish our food and he pays. We then leave and get in his car.

He drives me back to the hotel, parking in the back.

I look towards him and smile.

"Thanks for tonight. I really needed it," I say.

"Same. It was nice hanging out with you," he says as he begins to lean towards me.

I stay still, not moving forward but not moving back either.

We're now so close that our noses are touching.

One second we're staring at each other, the next second our eyes are closed and lips are touching.

We are kissing.

After a few seconds, we break the kiss and lean our foreheads on each other's.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that," he says.

I giggle.

"I'm just sad that it had to be in a car," he says, as we still haven't moved from out positions.

"The life of an idol. And no worries. It's not like it wasn't a bad kiss," I say before smiling.

He smiles before kissing me again and pulling back.

"You should go in. I'll see you tomorrow," he says.

I smile and nod.

"See you tomorrow," I say before heading out.

He doesn't leave until I'm inside the building.

I go to my room. Uhg. Just my luck. Jenny isn't here for me to tell her what just happened. Maybe I can call Ann and Scynthia. Uhg. They're probably practicing. Well, Ann probably is anyways. That workaholic. Hey, she can use a break. I'll call her anyways.

 

Ann's POV

It's currently 2am and I'm still up dancing. Well, I just finished doing my dance for the 100th time today. I turn the radio off to take a mini break before I start again.

Just as I am heading to get some water, my phone starts going off and Bae Bae is playing.  What does Lauren want?

I go to answer the phone.

"What's up Lauren?" I say before drinking a huge gulp of my water.

"Ann, why don't you go back to the dorm and rest. It's not good to overwork yourself. I know how you can be with studying. And with dancing your 100 times worse. Just be careful," Lauren says.

"Yes omma," I say before laughing. 

"What did you want anyway?" I ask her.

"Oh my goodness. Guess what just happened? Like a legit happened 10 minutes ago!!" She shouts right in my ear. Geez woman.

"I don't know. But I do know I will need a new ear soon," I say.

"Oh, my bad. But anyways. Me and Taehyun kissed!!!" She says excitedly.

I gasp! "You did not!!" Right after I say this, Scynthia comes walking in the room.

"I'm putting this on speaker! Scynthia just came in!" I say.

"What happened?" Scynthia asks and she sits next to me, stealing my water. I glare at her.

"I kissed Taehyun! Like 10 minutes ago!!" Lauren shouts.

"Oh my goodness!! About time!! I've been waiting for him to make a move. Dang," Scynthia says.

I can hear Lauren sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Wait. What about Suho? You are going to talk to him right?" I ask.

Lauren sighs again.

"Yeah. I like Taehyun. I'm going to tell him Saturday at Inkigayo. He said him and Kai are gonna be there," Lauren says.

"I know it'll be hard but its the right thing. He may be sad for a little bit, but he'll get over it. And watch, you guys will probably become best friends," I say.

"It'll be alright. And remember, we're here for you!" Scynthia says.

"Thanks guys. This is why I love you both," Lauren says.

"We love you too!" Me and Scynthia say at the same time.

"Hey, where's Jenny at?" Scynthia asks.

'I don't know. She hasn't be at the hotel for a few days now and she barely answers my texts or calls. She's always busy with something," Lauren says.

"I don't know what's gotten into her. If she doesn't shape up soon, I will be giving her a price of my mind. Whether it be at one of those parties she always goes to or on T.V. while she's dishing out people's business," Scynthia says.

"Yeah. I feel ya. Well, I'll let you guys go. Don't practice too hard and make sure to get some rest!" Lauren says.

"You too! And I can't wait to see those outfits Saturday!" I say.

Lauren giggles before saying bye and hanging up.

Scynthia stands and says, "Me and Hoseok are going home. You are not to stay too late, okay? I don't want you hurting yourself by overworking. Don't make me call Kai again," she says.

Last night, I stayed here pretty late dancing and somehow Kai found out.  He then came all the way to the studio to give me an hour speech on why I shouldn't overwork myself.  I find that hypocritical. Don't you?

"Uhg. I don't want another lecture from him. I promise. I'll only stay for a little while longer," I say.

"Good. Good night," she says before leaving. 

I stand up and turn the music back on. I do my dance a few more times before calling it quits.

I turn around to see Suga standing in the door way, leaning on the door.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Long enough. I'm just glad you decided to turn in for the night," he says before smiling.

I get my stuff and walk towards Suga.

"And what have you been doing Mr. Min?" I ask smirking.

"Ummm...not working on music. No, not at all," he says.

I giggle.

"What a good example you are," I say.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's just go," he says before smiling and leading the way. We head back to the dorm.

I can't wait to hit my bed. I bet it missed me. I miss you soft and warm bed! Momma's coming!!

 

The Day of Inkigayo

 

Lauren's POV

I'm backstage at Inkigayo. I'm trying to look for Suho so I can have this dreaded talk. I spot him by the snacks table so I walk up to him.

"Hey oppa," I say and smile.

He turns towards me. "Hey, Lauren. You look nice today," he says before smiling.

"Thanks. You too. Ummm, could w-we talk for a moment?" I say nervously. Oh god. I don't want to have this talk. So awkward.

"Sure. Everything okay?" He asks. 

I nod my head. 

"I don't know how to say this. Honestly, I've never been in this situation before," I say looking at my shoes and fiddling with my hands.

I hear him loudly sigh so I look up at him. His smile fell into a frown.

"You chose him, didn't you?" He says softly.

I slowly nod and look back at the ground. I can't even look at him right now. I'm such an awful person.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I don't want to hurt you. And if you don't want to ever see me again I'll understand," I say quietly before walking away.

However, he grabs my wrist and spins me back around, so I'm facing him again.

"Why would I not want to see you anymore?" He asks.

I shrug, "I hurt your feelings. I'm an awful person," I say.

He smiles and shakes his head. 

"You're not. I actually kind of saw it coming. You look at him differently than you do me. I guess I just didn't expect it this soon. But we can still be friends. I mean, I'm the first person you met here, so technically I'm like your closest friend. You can't get rid of me that easily," he says.

I giggle and give him a hug.

"Thank you. You're the best oppa," I say.

He hugs me back.

We break the hug and he looks at me.

"I'm glad you're still wearing the necklace," he says while smiling.

"Of course! The person who gave it to me said to wear it when I become the best fashion stylist ever," I say jokingly.

He laughs.

"Well, I gotta go help with Winner. I'll see you later," I say before waving and walking away.

I sigh happily. I'm indeed glad that I met Suho.

 

Scynthia's POV

Me and Ann are backstage getting ready. I have to say, we look pretty on point, if I do say so myself.

cb9f57f51354fb5f4b8f215c929f7b59.jpg(Scynthia's outfit)

 

y.jpg(Ann's Outfit)

 

Ann is now walking back and forth in our dressing room. Why do i feel like this is deja vu?

"Ann, you need to chill. You're gonna walk a hole in the floor," I say.

"I'm gonna mess up the interview. I'm gonna say something stupid and embarrass me, you, and BigHit. Maybe I can fake sick? I can fake an injured ankle? I can make myself pass out. They taught us that in class you know? You think this shirt will stay down? I don't want my stomach showing, you know." She says, still pacing.

"What the actual heck, Ann? I really think you're gonna become a killer instead of a nursing student," I say before laughing.

There was a knock at our door.

"Come in!" I say. It's BTS.

"Hey, you guys look gre-what's wrong with Ann?" V says.

I shrug. "She's thinking of how to get out of doing the interview. She said she's gonna make herself pass out," I say.

They all look at me weirdly. I just shrug and point to her.

Yup, she's still walking back and forth.

Suga goes up to her and grabs her by the shoulders.

"Ann, you're going to do great. We practiced the questions and everything. I promise. And it's okay to mess up. We do it all of the time. It'll be okay," Suga says before smiling.

I see Ann sigh before nodding her head.

"You look great by the way," Suga says, "you both do," he says, looking at me.

"Thanks!" I say. Just then, they call us to the stage.

"Well, here goes nothing!" I say.

Hoseok captures me in a hug and then kisses me.

He whispers in my ear, "Good luck. And you look beautiful."

I smile at him and say a thanks.

"Okay guys!" Hyejin says coming in the room.

"Ann is first then Scynthia. Then, you guys will join together for the interview," she says before smiling.

"You guys will do great," she says before leading us to the side of the stage.

 

 

 

"Okay. So you guys have seen their rising popularity. Two new trainees from BigHit Entertainment. We have them here live! First up is Ann!" Baekhyun says, introducing her.

I give a thumbs up to her before she walks out on stage. She gets in her starting stance and waits for the music to begin.

Just One Day comes on and she starts doing these ballet like moves. Once the song picks up, she goes into the soft hip hop moves.

Ahhh! That's my Ann!!

She finishes the dance, which is my que to walk out on stage and start my rap.

The instrumental version of the Cypher Part II starts playing and I begin rapping. I give it my all as I just let my words flow, going slow at some parts while going super fast at others.

I then rap my last line. Ann comes back on stage. We bow to our audience and then the coolest thing happens.

The audience starts cheering and clapping. I can even hear them chanting our names.

This is only the beginning.

 

 

Author's POV

 

"Okay. Now it's time for our interview," Jenny says to the audience.

Baekhyun nods and smiles.

"First off, could you two introduce yourselves and tell us your age and where you're from," Baekhyun says.

"I'm Scynthia and I'm 19 and from the U.S.," Scynthia says before smiling.

"I'm Ann, I'm from the U.S. and also 19," she says nervously.

"Great! So how did you get into BigHit?" Jenny asks.

"Well, I sneakily recorded a video of Ann dancing and sent it in. But I forgot I was rapping in the background, so that's how I got in as well," Scynthia says before laughing.

"Wow. Just by your performance tonight, I can see why you guys were quickly accepted. Did you guys have any help from anyone?" Baekhyun asks.

"Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi oppa helped me a little with my rap," Scynthia says before smiling.

"How about you Ann?" Baekhyun asks.

"Jungkook, Jimin, and Kai sunbaenim helped me and gave me advice," Ann replies. (I probably used that word incorrectly. Sorry!)

"Very good. How come you didn't use oppa?" Baekhyun asks before laughing.

"Uh, I j-just don't feel comfortable. I guess it's cause I grew up in the states. I'm sure I'll get used to it though," Ann says.

 

Jenny's POV

"I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time," I say before faking another smile.

"Well, that's all we have for their interview," Baekhyun starts as he turns to face the cameras.

"Actually," I say before he could finish, "we have a few bonus questions," I say.

Baekhhun gives me a confused look but I just ignore him and continue.

"We'll start with Scynthia. I'm sure you all want to this, too," I say looking at the crowd.

"So, I'm sure you've seen the pictures and heard the rumours. Is it or is it not true that you and J-Hope are in a relationship?" I say, trying my best not to smirk.

I see Ann's eyes widen.

Baekhyun then leans into me, whispering, "We're not supposed to be asking that, Jenny."

I look to him and shrug.

I look out into the crowd and see BTS, Lauren, Suho, and Kai, all with dropped jaws.

Get ready, cause it's gonna get better.

"At this moment, we are not in a relationship. That picture was just us hanging out. He showed me around Seoul because I haven't been able to take a tour myself. That's all that was," she says before glaring at me.

I smile and nod.  

"You sure there's nothing else going on?" I ask.

She stays silent as she continues to glare at me.

"Now, onto you Ann," I say as I can see the scared look on her face.

"Jenny, you need to stop," Baekhyun quietly yells at me.

I continue to ignore him.

"So, you're part Korean right?" I ask. 

She nods her head. "I'm black, white, and Korean," she says nervously.

"Oh, which is your parents?" I ask.

I see her swallow. Yeah, I'm going there.

"My mom is white and Korean and my dad is black," she says.

"That's really cool, isn't it?" I ask the crowd as I look out onto them.

She nods and smiles slightly.

"So, what does you father do?" I finally ask.

"I don't mean to be rude Miss Jenny, but aren't these questions off topic here?" Scynthia says.

I look to Scynthia and shrug.

"We just want to find more about you guys, is all," I say before smiling.

I look back to Ann. I can see her hands closing up into fists.

"So, what does your dad do Ann?" I ask again while smiling.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes before turning around and walking off the stage.

That's right. This stage doesn't need you anyways.

"Well, we are out of time for questions. But after the break, Winner will perform!" I say before the camera cuts off.

I happily walk off and head backstage. I then suddenly feel a tug on my wrist.

"What was that?" Baekhyun angrily asks.

I shrugged while smiling.

"Just questions fans wanted to know. They have a right to know don't they?" I ask.

"Those are your friends up there you know. You not only embarrassed them but you also hurt them. You should go talk and apologize to them," Baekhyun says.  I can tell he's trying not to yell.

"Friends? I found more better and important friends," I say before walking away smiling.

 

 

Author's POV

"WHERE THE IS SHE?" Scynthia yells while walking backstage.

Baekhyun turns around and sees an extreme pissed off Scynthia.

"She left. I don't know where she went. I just want to apologize. That wasn't supposed to happen. I tried to stop her. I'm so sorry Scynthia," Baekhyun says.

Scynthia breathes in and out, trying to keep her cool.

BTS, Lauren, Winner, Suho, and Kai come along.

"I just want you to know, the next time I see her, if I ever see her, is going down. So I suggest you tell her that," Scynthia says before walking off.

"Scynthia wait!" Hoseok says running after her.

"How did this even happen?" Lauren asks.

Baekhyun shrugs. "I don't know. I don't know why she did this."

WINNER ON STAGE PLEASE.

"Look, I have to go introduce them. I'll see you guys after the show and maybe we can figure this out then," Baekhyun says as he leaves, with Winner following. 

"Wait, where's Ann?" Suga asks.

Just as he asks his question, Hyejin, Scynthia, and Hoseok come running to them.

"Have you guys seen Ann?" Hyejin asks.

The group shakes their heads.

"I thought she went to the dressing room?" V says.

"That's where I went. But she wasn't there. And I found her outfit there and her bag gone. She must have left," Scynthia says before rubbing her hand down her face.

"And we just came from looking around this whole place," Hoseok asks.

All of a sudden, a security guard walks up to the group.

"Are you guys looking for Miss Ann?" He asks.

"Yes we are. Have you seen her?" Hyejin asks.

"Yes, she ran out of here before you guys came back here. She was wearing regular clothes and a face mask. I tried to tell her to stay but she just ran off," he says.

"," Suga says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you go! I didn't know this chapter was this long because I typed it on my phone, lol!

Thanks for subscribing guys!! Bakanani and Jiminie24!

Hope you guys enjoyed it! As always, peace!!

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGGUK!

0293a00722dc641727fb014a63fca3c7.jpg

 

12407549_1886003848292601_209588043_n.jp