Day Off

Break of a Lifetime

The Next Day

 

Scynthia’s POV

What is going on today?  Hoseok woke me up early today! I mean, this is supposed to be our day off from both training and filming.  It’s not even 10am and I’m already up and dressed.  What is this mess?

I go to the kitchen to find Jin making food and Hoseok sitting at the counter. 

I sit beside Hoseok.

You guys want to tell me why I am up so early? On our day off, too!” I say, as I lay my head on the table.

We are going out today!” Hoseok says excitedly.

I lift my head up and stare at Hoseok before looking at Jin.

I lift my eyebrow up before saying, “Really? Where?” I ask.

Jin shrugs. “It’s a surprise! Here, breakfast is ready! The others should be getting ready and I think Yoongi is going to wake up Ann. Or, try to wake up Ann, I should say,” Jin says.

I look at them both again before getting my food.  Once I sit down again, Hyejin comes in our dorm.

I’m glad you’re up, Scynthia!” she says as she sits down next to me.

So what is supposed to be happening today?” I ask before taking a bite of my food.

It’s a surprise. You guys will see when you get there,” she says before smiling.

Fine. It better be good, though,” I say before continuing with my breakfast.

Good. Anyways, where is Ann? We have to leave in about an hour,” Hyejin says.

Yoongi should be waking her up now,” Hoseok says before stealing a piece of food from my plate.

Good luck to him,” I say before hitting Hoseok.

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

“Ann.”

Ann, wake up!

Why is someone trying to wake me up?  My plan for the day was to sleep. Who is ruining my plan?

I now feel someone gently shaking me.

Ann, wake up. We have to go soon.”

Who is this? Is this Yoongi?

Whaaaat?” I whine.

You have to get up now. We have places to go,” Yoongi says.

Can’t I just stay here and sleep? Pleaseeeeee,” I say while pulling my cover over my head.

Yoongi laughs before pulling the cover off of me completely.

You did not just take my blanket. Give it back please!” I say before curling myself up into a ball.

I hear no response so I open my eyes to see that he is already gone.

I get out of bed and walk out my room.  I end up in the kitchen where everyone is, including Yoongi who has my cover hostage.

Well, good morning princess,” Jimin says before smirking.  “Are we going out like that today?”

I look down to see that I’m only wearing my Batman shorts and shirt.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=111911400

I look back up and sigh before glaring at Yoongi.

I see Hyejin sitting down so I walk over to her and hug her.

Unnie, he woke me up and took my cover,” I say.

“I’m sorry Ann, but he had to. We have places to be today,” she says before hugging me back.

I then look at Rap Monster and Jin with my puppy dog eyes.

Jin shrugs while Rap Monster laughs.

Sorry baby sis. Noona is right. But trust us, you’ll like it,” he says before walking over to me and patting my head.

Just go get ready, Ann. I got dragged into this, too,” Scynthia says.

I sigh, “Fine. Where are we going? No where fancy, I hope,” I say.

Somewhere fun, noona!” Jungkook says.

I nod and go back and get ready.  This is gonna be a long day.

 

Author’s POV

Ann, Scynthia, and the guys are now in a van going somewhere.

6-casual-college-outfits-to-wear-this-su(Ann's Outfit)

7-cute-casual-outfits-school-jeans1.jpg(Scynthia's outfit)

 

Suga and Ann are in the back with Jin.  Ann has her head on Suga’s shoulder as she is fast asleep.

How does this girl like to sleep so much, Suga thinks to himself.

J-Hope, Scynthia, and V are in the next row, while Jimin and Jungkook are in the front, with Rap Monster in the front passenger seat, and Hyejin driving.

"Okay guys. While I'm driving, I'll tell you guys some rules." Hyejin says.

"What kind of rules?" Scynthia asks.

"Since this is a public place, you'll have to be careful. Now that you and Ann are known and pretty popular, many people will most likely come up to you. They could even ask you questions, but you are not allowed to answer personal questions, okay?" Hyejin says.

Scynthia nods.

Hyejin then looks through her rearview mirror to look at Scynthia and Hoseok.

"You two. No PDA. I don't want to see any pictures of you guys kissing tomorrow on some website," Hyejin says.

Scynthia pouts while Hoseok sighs.

"Yes noona," Hoseok says.

"Good. And don't let Ann eat a lot, okay? I don't want her to come back with a stomach ache. You too Jin," Hyejin says.

"Yes noona," Jin says before laughing.

 

"And no alcohol! I don't want to see anyone drunk. That goes for each and every one of you," Hyejin says sternly.

Every nods their heads.

"Good. Oh and we're here!" She says.

Scynthia looks out the window.

"You're not serious right? You're dropping me off somewhere else right?" Scynthia says.

"You will enjoy this. Trust me. Now go on and have fun!" Hyejin says.

"Come. It'll be fun," Hoseok says before kissing Scynthia.

"I had to get that out of my system since, you know, no PDA," Hoseok says before winking and getting out the van.

Scynthia shakes her head and smiles. Maybe this will be fun, she thinks to herself.

 

Suga shakes Ann awake. She lifts her head off his shoulder and rubs her eyes.

"Are we back home?" Ann asks.

Suga laughs and shakes his head.

"No. Look where we're at," Suga says.

Ann looks out the window.

"No way!! Oh my gosh! Let's go!" Ann says before she hurriedly gets out the van.

Suga and Hyejin laugh.

"Make sure to keep an eye on her and that she has fun. They both deserve this day today," Hyejin says.

"Will do noona. See you later," Suga says as he leaves the van.

3435343954_cdaff229c2_z.jpg(Someone should seriously take me here, forreal though!)

They have arrived at Lotte World.

 

 

Ann ran straight to the first roller coaster she saw and got in line, with Jungkook and Suga following.

"I didn't know you liked roller coasters noona," Jungkook says.

Ann nods while smiling, "I love them! They're so much fun!"

"Guess we'll be riding rides all day," Suga says while shaking his head.

 

Jimin and V are off playing games.

Jin and Rap Monster are out eating.

Scynthia and J-Hope are just walking around and talking. They stop in a gift shop to explore.

"Look at this," Scynthia says as she puts a pair of bunny ears on J-Hope.

large.jpg

 

"Well, if I get these, you have to wear this one," J-Hope says as he picks up a pair of doggy ears and places it on Scynthia.

They both laugh.

"This deserves a picture," J-Hope says as he takes out his phone to snap a few selfies.

They put the stuff back and leave the store.

They start walking, only to get stopped by two girls.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Scynthia and J-Hope?" The taller one asks excitedly.

"It is! Can we have a picture please?" The shorter one cutely asks.

"Sure," J-Hope says before smiling.

They all group together and take their picture.

"Oh. And by the way, I can't wait for you to debut Scynthia! You are a really good rapper!" The shorter one says.

"Thanks. That means a lot," Scynthia says before smiling.

"You two also make a cute couple. I'm rooting for you two!" The taller one says before the two girls both leave.

"Wow," Scynthia says.

Hoseok smiles.

"We would make a cute couple, huh?" Hoseok asks.

Scynthia shakes her head before walking off.

 

They all spent a few hours at Lotte World riding rides, playing games, and eating food. They all had a blast.

 

When it was time to go, they all met at the entrance.

 

Hyejin was there, ready to pick them up.

 

"I hope you guys had fun! We have one more place to go before we head back to the dorm," Hyejin says.

 

"It was so awesome! The rides here are so cool!" Ann says excitedly.

"Yeah. Me and noona rode almost all of the rides! I now have a roller coaster buddy!" Jungkook says before giving Ann a high five.

"Yeah. And I was there watching them," Suga says.

Ann looks towards Suga and smiles.

"Thanks for staying with us Yoongi!" Ann says before hugging Suga's arm.

"Yeah, yeah," Suga says before smiling. I did have fun though, he thinks to himself.

"Nothing happened did, right?" Hyejin asks as she's driving.

"We took a picture with a couple fans. They were really nice. It was a cool moment! She told me she couldn't wait for me to debut," Scynthia says while smiling.

"That's great!" Hyejin says.

 

They arrive at their next stop.

 

It is karaoke!

 

"Karaoke! Yes!" Scynthia says excitedly.

"Be careful guys!" Hyejin says as everyone leaves the car.

They all enter the building and go to their reserved room, only to find EXO, Winner and Lauren already in there.

karaoke-hostess_2.jpg

"What are you guys doing here?"Ann asks.

"We wanted to come hang out! And we did say we'd all go to karaoke together," Sehun says.

"Yup! And this will probably be the last time we'll all be able to hang out before you guys leave next week," Kai says.

"Yeah! So let's get this party started!" Minho says.

 

Soon, everyone is going crazy, dancing and singing and just having fun. This would be one of the best nights the three girls would never forget.

 

Ann's POV

 

I took a seat in the corner of the room. I had to to take a break from all the dancing and craziness.

Soon, someone sits next to me and hands me a bottle of water.

"You're not tired already are you?"

I look over to see that it is Kai.

"Never! I thought I should just give you all a break from my awesomeness," I say before taking a sip of the water.

He laughs.

"You know, it's been cool hanging out with you these couple of weeks," he says, "I think I'll actually miss you."

I laugh. "Wow thanks. But yeah. I'll miss you, too. But I'll be back to annoy you before you know it. Plus there's Skype and texting and all of that stuff," I say.

He smiles and nods.

"I guess you're right," he says.

"Oh! Kai and Ann. Transformer is on. You guys gotta dance to this!" Baekhyun says.

I laugh while Kai gets up and then holds his hand out to me.

"May I have this dance battle?" He asks before smiling.

"Yes. You may lose to this dance battle," I say while getting up.

"Oh you're so on!" He says before we begin.

 

Scynthia's POV

 

"Wooo! Go Ann!!" I cheer.

I'm now standing in the back as Kai and Ann have their long awaited dance battle.

Hoseok then comes over to me.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks before looking around the room.

Why does he sound so serious all of a sudden?

"Umm, sure. Is everything okay?" I ask.

But he just takes my hand and leads me to a different room. It's empty.

Once we're inside the room, he closes the door.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask. I'm starting to get a little worried now.

He comes to me and stands right in front of me.

"You're leaving next week," he says.

I nod. "That's the plan," I say.

He comes closer to me and grabs both of my hands into his.

"You're leaving next week," he repeats, only his voice is sadder and quieter.

I slightly smile.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving?" I ask.

He finally looks up to me. I see tears welling up in his eyes. Oh my goodness. He is not about to cry. Omg. He's going to make me cry.

"Of course I'm going to miss you," he says all seriously.

A tear then slips out and falls down his cheek.

tumblr_inline_nlh1qhm6Sb1tohirr.gif(Don't cry J-Hope :()

Oh goodness. This is it. I have seen the Jung Hoseok cry. What is my life right now?

I free my hands from his and hold his face.

"I'm going to miss you, too. But it's not like I won't be coming back. Plus, we can talk to each other all of the time still," I say, trying not to cry myself.

He then grabs both of my hands and looks me dead in the eye. Oh god. What is going on?

"Scynthia, will you be my girlfriend? I know this may seem selfish, like I just want to keep you to myself. Well, actually, I do. But I've been trying to come up with the perfect time to ask you but the longer I waited, the more I realized that you're not gonna be here for that much longer. I know it'll be hard because we're so far away from each other and we'll both be really busy, but I want to give this a try. If you don't, I'll understand. I know I am kind of rushing things," he says.

I stare into his beautiful eyes as a tear falls from my own eye.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Hoseok," I say before smiling.

He then gives me the biggest hug before kissing me on the lips.

He breaks the kiss and stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"I just can't believe you are now my girlfriend," he says before smiling really big.

This fool. Well, he is now officially my fool.

 

 

Lauren's POV

Me and Taehyun went to go get some snacks.

As we're walking, he randomly kisses me on the cheek.

"Tae. People might see us," I say ad I try my hardest not to smile.

"There's no one here. Besides, let people see," he says before winking.

I roll my eyes before letting my smile show.

"I just don't want us to get in trouble. Besides, someone can be here working for Jennifer. You never know with her anymore," I say.

He sighs.

"You're right. I'm sorry," he says before giving me a smile.

"So, you're leaving next week right?" He randomly asks.

"Yeah. Spring break will be over and I'm going back home. I actually miss it," I say.  I do miss home, though. I'm actually excited to go back but I will definitely miss it here.

He nods and then just stares. It seems as if he's thinking hard about something.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Well, it's just that I'm thinking about us. It's only been a couple of days but I like you. And we still have some getting to know each other, too. I just don't know what's going to happen to us when you leave," he says.

Huh. I never really thought of that.

"Well, we can still talk when I'm gone. Plus, we still have the rest of this week and next week to hang out," I say. I really don't know what to do. I've never been in this kinda situation before.

He nods.

"Yeah. I think that's a good start. We'll just talk and we can figure things out as we go and get to know each other," he says before smiling.

I smile back before stepping on the tips of my toes to quickly kiss him on the lips.

He laughs before saying, "We're in public you know."

I shrug. "If we get caught, I'll just blame it on you," I say before turning around to go back to the room.

 

Author's POV

Everyone stays a few more hours before leaving. They all say their goodbyes and take a bunch of pictures, as it will be the last time some of them will see each other for a while.

 

The girls head back home, each with a smile on their faces.

 

 

Here is another chapter!

 

I love how you guys are so into the story! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Jenny but I appreciate you guys for commenting!!! :D

As always, Peace!! :)