Wanna Bet? Part 2

Break of a Lifetime

 

tumblr_nwfe9tHuDj1qegp3no1_r1_500.jpg (for you Tao fans out there. It shall make sense later in the chapter ;)

 

 

Author's POV

 

Ann and Scynthia made it back to their room. 

“I would say we should start packing but we are still packed,” Ann says smiling. 

Scynthia giggles, “I guess so. Hey, let’s go see if Lauren is in her room and bother her about her date with Suho.”

Ann laughs and nods.  They walk across the hall and knock on Lauren’s door.  They wait for a few seconds before Ann knocks again.

“I guess she isn’t here,” Scynthia says.

“Ya girl is right here,” someone says.  Ann and Scynthia look down the hall and see Lauren walking towards them.

“Getting back from your date, huh?” Ann asks while moving her eyebrows up and down.

Lauren shakes her head as she opens her door and walks through it.  Ann and Scynthia follow behind her.

“So, how was it? Was he cool? Did he try anything? Do I need to knock Grandpa out of his wheelchair?” Scynthia asks Lauren.

Lauren plops on her bed and Ann sits next to her.

“It was great!” Lauren says, “I had so much fun! He showed me the city and everything. We ate some delicious food, and oh my gosh! Suho is so nice and he actually can be funny at times.” Lauren finishes as she puts a huge smile on her face.     

Ann smiles back.  “I’m glad you had a good time.”  Ann continues to look at Lauren, noticing that she is looking everywhere but them two.

“Hey,” Ann says to Lauren, “Are you alright? Did something else happen today?”

Lauren’s smile gets even bigger.

“IWASWALKINGDOWNTHESTREETANDAGUYBUMPEDINTOMEANDSAIDHELIKEDMYOUTFITANDGAVEMEACARDANDITSAIDYGENTERTAINMENT,” Lauren says. 

Ann’s mouth drops while Scynthia just stares at Lauren. 

Scynthia then looks at Ann and says, “You wanna interpret for me?”

Ann nods before saying, “She said, ‘I was walking down the street and a guy bumped into me and said he liked my outfit and gave me a card and it said YG Entertainment.’”

“OMO!” Scynthia says.

“Did you get accepted right away or what?” Ann asks.

“No, he told me to come to YG Entertainment tomorrow for a meeting. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?” Lauren says, or rather, yells.

Ann and Scynthia start laughing.  Ann stands up from the bed and goes in front of Lauren and Scynthia.

“Oh god. You’re not,” Scynthia says, trying to hold back her laughter. 

Ann starts talking in a high voice, “Oh my gosh! I get to see T.O.P and my future husband G-Dragon. Oh my goodness! Can’t forget his cat! And Tae and Mino! I have to talk to Tae about what he did in the music video for I’m Young, like what, What, WHAAATT!”  Then Ann starts dancing to Winner's Sentimental, while singing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1VYiTpgoXI (Winner's live performance of Sentimental if ya wanna watch :)

Scynthia bursts out laughing while Ann falls down to the ground, clutching her stomach as she laughs her head off.  Lauren just glares at the both of them.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny I forgot to laugh,” Lauren says while glaring at the two.

After about five minutes of nonstop laughter, Ann stands back up, trying to catch her breath.

“But seriously,” Ann says as she goes over to hug Lauren, “I’m so proud of you! You are gonna make those groups look so on point!”

Scynthia nods as she joins the group hug, “You so are! Just don’t forget about me and Ann when we become idols. We’ll need you to design our outfits, too you know.”

“Thanks guys,” Lauren says, “And I will never forget you two! You guys will always come first! Wait, what do you mean you two?” Lauren asked as she pulled away from the hug, looking confused.

Scynthia smiles real wide before saying, “I’m now a BigHit trainee! I’m a rapper in training! I got J-Hope’s number! We get to live together! I get to follow him around 24/7! OTTOKE!!”

Lauren looks at Scynthia before saying, “Congratulatioins! Ahh!! We’re all going to be working with companies! Group hug!!”

“Wait, what do you mean living with J-Hope?” Lauren asks again.

"Wait a minute, hold up! That's my team. Let's pour up!" Ann begins rapping.

Lauren laughs and starts dancing while Scynthia just stares at her.  "Seriously, she asks a question and that's how you respond?" Scynthia says before shaking her head.

Ann then stops her fooling around before asking Lauren, “You know the show BTS American Hustle Life?”

“Umm. . . it sounds familiar?” Lauren says.

“It’s the show where the clip you rewatch comes from. You know, the ‘Toonnyyyyyyyyy’ and the ‘Milk’ and the ‘Excuuuseeeee meeee,’” Ann says, or rather imitates Jimin.

“Ohhhhh! Yes. What about it?” Lauren asks.

“Well, they’re having a reverse of that or something. Me and Scynthia are going to be living with them in the same dorm, like the show Roommate, but they’re gonna be teaching us about music and stuff,” Ann answers her.

“Oh my gosh! You have to introduce them to me!” Lauren says excitedly.

Scynthia nods, “You can meet them tomorrow. We move in the dorm tomorrow and you should help us move in! Then you can go to YG!” she says.

“Sounds like a plan!” Lauren says while smiling.

“Hey, where has Jeanine been at?” Ann asks.

“I don’t know, she left before I woke up this morn—”

All of a sudden, Jeanine comes through the door smiling wide as ever.

“GUYS! GUESS WHAT?!” Jeanine yells.

“Where have you been at all day?” Scynthia asks.

“I’ve been interviewing for jobs. And you know how GOT7 is about to make their comeback?” Jeanine asks.

Everyone nods except for Ann.

“THEY’RE HAVING A COMEBACK?” Ann yells.

“Uhhh, yeah. Where have you been?” Jeanine asks.

“Well, I’m sorry. When you’re a nursing major, you start lagging on important things, like sleep and kpop,” Ann says.

“Whatever, that’s not important right now,” Jeanine says.

Ann pouts while Lauren sighs before saying, “Just continue with the story Jeanine.”

Jeanine nods and smiles, “Anyways, since GOT7 will be working on their comeback and tour, and yes Ann, they’re going on tour, too.”

Ann continues to put while she crosses her arms.

“And Jackson is gonna be away for a while preparing and stuff and I interviewed to be a temporary MC on Inkigayo, and I got in! I’m gonna be interviewing all of the idols and stuff!” Jeanine says excitedly.

Everyone smiles and cheers and Ann offers Jeanine a “Congratulations.”

Ann then frowned when she realized that they were all going to do different things during the month that they were here.

“What’s wrong?” Scynthia asks.

“I guess we won’t get to see each other a lot this summer. I mean, me and Scynthia will be living somewhere else and training at BigHit, Lauren will be at YG, and Jeanine will be busy being on T.V. and stuff,” Ann says, “this was supposed to be our spring break.”

“Hey, we’ll still hang around. And plus, my birthday is in a couple of days. You guys will definitely be with me for my birthday!” Lauren says while smiling.

“Lauren is right! And what do you mean you won’t be living here anymore? And Lauren and YG?” Jeanine asks, quite shocked to what she is hearing.

“Me and Ann are gonna be moving into a dorm with BTS to film a reality show. I’m now a trainee, by the way, and Lauren is gonna be the future stylist of YG,” Scynthia says.

“Wow! That’s so great guys! You’ll have to invite me over to the dorm sometime! And Lauren, hook me up with hottie Junhoe from iKon, puuhhhleeaseeee!!” Jeanine says.

Lauren giggles, “I will try my best.”

“You can come with us tomorrow! We’re moving in the dorm and you can come and help us. Lauren is coming, too!” Ann says.

Jeanine smiles but quickly frowns, “I can’t. I actually have a rehearsal for the show. Sorry. Another time for sure, though!”

"Hey, maybe we'll all get invited to Inkigayo and Jeanine can interview all of us!" Scynthia says while smiling and Jeanine nods.

“Anyways, just make sure you are free on my birthday,” Lauren says as she points to everyone, “and I mean all of you, too.”

“Yes unnie!” Ann and Scynthia say simultaneously. Jeanine nods and smiles before saying, “Of course!”

“We should do something tonight since it will probably be a while before we’re all together again,” Scynthia suggests.

“Oh! How about we watch a movie or drama?” Ann suggests.

“Omo! Let’s finish Moorim School!” Scynthia says.

“Yes! I gotta see what happens to Bean and the principal's daughter!!” Ann exclaims.

“First off no, second off, I haven’t even watched one episode of it!” Jeanine says.

“But Bean. . .” Ann says quietly.

“It’s okay. We’ll finish it when we get time,” Scynthia says while patting Ann on her shoulder.

“I found one. Let’s watch Twenty. It has Eyebrows and Junho from 2PM are in it,” Lauren says.

kim-woo-bin-sampai-jumpa-di-indonesia-a- (Eyebrows everybody! :)

“I’m in!” Ann says.

“Yasss! Anything for Eyebrows!’ Scynthia says while jumping up and down.

Jeanine laughs, “Sure since my bae from 2PM is in it.”

“Ok. Lemme just hook my computer up to the T.V.,” Lauren says as she gets everything situated.

 

The four girls all gather on one bed and begin the movie.

All of a sudden, Ann yells out, “WAIT!” and gets up and leaves the room.

“What is she doing now?” Jeanine asks.

“Who the heck knows,” Lauren says shaking her head as she pauses the movie.

Ann then comes back with a bag of chips, candy and. . .celery?

“What’s with the celery?” Lauren asks.

“Gotta eat healthy, too! I don’t just eat junk food, ya know,” Ann says while climbing back to her spot on the bed, while taking her food with her.

“Should’ve known. Even when she becomes famous, she will always and truly be a lil fatty,” Scynthia says before smiling.

“But she’ll always be out lil fatty!” Jeanine cheers.

Lauren laughs before continuing the movie.

The four girls spent the rest of the night laughing and enjoying the movie and each other’s company. They eventually all fell asleep.

 

Tomorrow will be the start of something new for each and every one of them. Hopefully they will still be able to hang out like they planned and enjoy their Spring Break.

 

(Yup, I added a mini HSM reference in there :).  

 

Well, there's part 2! And Jeanine is back! She will have her own chapter soon enough! Everyone is now ready to start their new journey! Enjoy! As always, Peace!

 

 

And for those of you who may be interested why I keep putting "Grandpa Suho," it's because of his "character" in this game. hqdefault.jpg He appears in a wheelchair and is apparently old. Me and my friends now call him Grandpa Suho. I tried to find a pic but I couldn't. Oh well :/

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comment and subscribe :D