The Awards Part 1

Break of a Lifetime

The Day of the MelOn Awards
 

Backstage

Ann's POV

Oh my goodness! Can you believe we're actually at an awards ceremony? We're not only just attending but we're performing and we're only trainees! Kinda crazy right? 

We are in our dressing room just hanging out. Scynthia, Hyejin, and of course BTS are chilling in here.

Lauren should be here soon. She's busy with clothes and YG stuff. So proud of her!

Hyejin's phone rings and she steps out the room to answer it.

"So are you guys excited?" Rap Monster asks.

"Of course!!" Scynthia says excitedly.

"Yes but also really nervous!" I say honestly.

"You'll be fine. We've practiced the dance a million times," Jimin says.

"Plus, your singing has improved, so you're good there," Jin says before smiling.

"Both of you guys will do great! Scynthia, your rap is great! It'll be like we got two new members of BTS," V says.

We all laugh at that.

Everyone began talking amongst themselves.

I look around the room at everyone. Who would have thought that a simple spring break would lead me here? Well, not only me but us.

Before this, we were all 19 and 20 year olds who just needed a break from work and school.

Now, me and Scynthia are currently getting ready to perform with BTS for the MelOn Awards.

I look towards Scynthia. She's being all couple like with Hoseok. I mean, look at that. Who would have thought Scynthia would come here only to leave as his girlfriend?

And Lauren, she is officially a YG stylist. She's so good that they want her back this summer! 

My friends are just too amazing!

However, bad stuff has also happened. Drama, my dad, and Jenny.

I don't know what went wrong with Jenny. I just wish I knew what I did so I could just tell her sorry and go back to being best friends. I just hope she's okay.

You're probably thinking I'm crazy for feeling this way towards her after all she's done, huh?

I guess it's because we've been friends for so long, it's just hard to not have her here anymore.

But I've also made a ton of new friends.

I mean, I've met freaking EXO. Kai, or Jongin, as he makes me call him now, calls me his best friend.

Like, what is life?!

Speaking of which, where is EXO? They're supposed to be here for the awards, too.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, I hear the door close. 

I look up to see that unnie came back. However, she looks like someone just told her the worst thing ever.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook asks Hyejin before I could.

"We may have a problem," she nervously says before walking to the couch to take a seat.

"What is it?" Suga asks.

"I just found out that Jenny is here. Apparently, she's an announcer for an award tonight," she says.

"Why did they let her here?" Scynthia asks.

"Well, she is an MC. It's not like it doesn't make sense," I say before coming to realization.

"Wait, what does this mean for us? Me and Scynthia? Is she going to do something to our performance?" I ask, suddenly getting more nervous and scared.

"I wish that girl would! She does not want me to have to beat her on national television!" Scynthia says.

Hoseok puts his hand on her shoulder.

"It should be fine. I mean, it's a few hours before the performance. Wouldn't she have already done something by now?" Hoseok says.

"I don't know. But girls, you are not to leave this room by yourselves. You got it?" Hyejin sternly says.

Me and Scynthia nod our heads.

 

Jenny's POV

"Okay. Are you ready to start the plan?" I ask Hyuk.

"We are ready. Our people are in position. We're just waiting for your signal," he says.

I turn towards him.

"Let's begin then, shall we?" I say before smirking and walking away.

 

Author's POV

"Noona, can me and Taehyun hyung go walk around a bit?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh me too! I need to go to the bathroom," Ann says before getting up.

Hyejin sighs. 

"Fine. Make it quick and be careful. Make sure you all have your phones on you," Hyejin says.

"Yes unnie!" Ann says before smiling.

"We'll make it quick," V says before the three of them leave.

The three of them walk around a bit.

Ann finally spots the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom right quick," Ann says.

"Alright, we'll wait here," V says.

Ann nods and walks to the bathroom.

As V and Jungkook are waiting, a young looking girl comes up to them. 

"Umm, excuse me," she says shyly.

V spins around before smiling towards the girl.

"Oh, hello! What are you doing here alone?" V asks.

"I was wondering if you two would take a picture with me," she sweetly says before showing her camera to the two boys.

"Of course!" Jungkook says before taking the camera from her so he could take the picture.

As their backs were faced away from Ann's direction, someone walks into the bathroom. 

 

Ann's POV

I leave the stall to go wash my hands. Just as I reach the sink, someone enters and goes to the sink next to mine.

I take a side glance at her to see that she's in all black clothes and has a hood that hides her face pretty well. I think she may be wearing a face mask, too.

After I finish washing my hands, I go to dry them. Just as I was about to open the door, I feel someone tugging me backwards.

I look back to see that's it's the woman in all black and she's holding on to my arm.

"Excuse me?" I say as I'm trying to get out of her hold, only to be gripped tighter.

"Can you please let go of me?" I say.

After I say this, she releases my arm.

She keeps her head down but doesn't move.

I turn around and attempt to leave again, only to be grabbed by my right ankle. She then yanks my leg really hard, which results me into falling.

"What is wrong with you?! Let go of me!!" I yell. Who is this person and why is she doing this?

She continues to stay in silence.

I continue to struggle to get out of her grip, when she all of a sudden starts twisting my ankle.

"Ahhhh!" I yell. Tears start forming in my eyes.

She continues to twist my ankle, causing more and more pain.

"Please! Stop!!" I cry out.

After a few more minutes of complete torture, she lets go of my ankle and lets it drop to the ground. 
I hiss in pain as my ankle hits the floor.

The lady then stands there for a moment before leaving.

After I am for sure that she is not coming back, I begin to look for my phone. As I look around the bathroom, I find it on the other side of the floor.

Oh come on!!

I try to stand up and get it, only to fall right back down again.

I sigh. Okay. No worries. Taehyun and Jungkook will notice. I'll just wait here for a minute.

 

 

I've been waiting on what feels like forever. I finally get the idea to yell out, hoping someone will hear me.

 

 

Taehyun's POV

Me and jungkook take a few pictures and even autograph some things for her.

After a while, this woman comes up to us.

"I'm so sorry! I hope she hasn't been bothering you. She just up and walked away while I was talking to a friend," she says.

I look at her to take in her features. She's pretty tall and seems like she just came from a workout or something. I can see a little sweat on her forehead, though her outfit says otherwise. She's wearing a nice shirt and skirt while holding a bookbag.

"No problem. She was no trouble. She is very sweet," Jungkook says.

I nod and smile.

"Are you okay ma'am? You just seem out of breath," I say to her.

"I'm fin. Just running around looking for my daughter. I'll leave you two alone. Thanks and I'm sorry again," the lady says before her daughter and walking away.

 

"Hey, let's see if Ann is finished. She's been in there a while now," I say, turning towards jungkook.

"Maybe she's doing lady stuff in there," he says.

I hit him upside the head before saying, "Let's just go maknae," as I begin walking.

"It was a joke hyung!" He says before following me.

 

As I get closer to the bathroom, I start to hear something.

"What's that noise?" Jungkook asks.

"That sounds like Ann," I say.

We look at each other before widening our eyes and running towards the bathroom.

When we reach it, I open the door, only to find a yelling Ann on the ground.

"Noona! What happened to you?" Jungkook says as he kneels down to Ann, his knee accidently touching her ankle. 

"Ahh! Please don't touch there. It really hurts," she says. It looks like she's trying not to cry.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" I ask.

"I don't know. This woman came in and just grabbed me. Then she grabbed my ankle and kept twisting it. She then suddenly stopped and left. She didn't even say anything and I couldn't see her face," she says.

"Why didn't you call?" Jungkook asks.

Ann then pointed to the other side of the bathroom. We follow her finger only to see her phone on the ground.

I walk over to get it and put it in my pocket.

"Well, we have to get back and you can't walk. One of us is going to have to carry you," I say before rubbing a hand down my face.

This is not good. Not good at all.

"I'll do it," Jungkook says.

I nod and help Ann on Jungkook's back.

"Thanks," she says, "and sorry I'm heavy."

"Psshh. It's like you're not even on my back," Jungkook says before laughing. 

 

 

Scynthia's POV

Me and Hoseok are just chilling and talking when Hyejin asks me something.

"Hey Scynthia," Hyejin says, "Has Ann texted you or anything? I'm getting worried. They've been gone for a while."

"I'm sure they're fine," I say.

Just as I said this, the door swings open.

Jungkook is carrying Ann on his back.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Oh my goodness!! What happened?! I knew I should have gone with you!" Hyejin frantically says.

Jungkook places Ann on the couch. 

"Nothing. I'm completely fine!" Ann says, trying to force a smile.

I look over Ann and notice how she isn't moving her ankle. Fine my .

"You're fine?" I ask.

She nods and smiles.

I walk over to her and touch her ankle.

She hisses in pain.

"Ann, what happened to your ankle?" Suga asks.

"My foot caught onto something and I fell," she says. I notice how she isn't looking anyone in the eyes.

"Tell the truth Ann," Jimin says as he walks over.

"I am," she says.

Hyejin sighs before looking at Jungkook and V.

"What happened Jungkook and V? And I want the truth," Hyejin says sternly.

"She said some woman attacked her in the bathroom," V says.

"WHAT!" everyone but Jungkook and V yell.

"Is this true?" Jin asks.

Ann nods.

"She just came in and attacked my ankle," Ann says.

"Namjoon, can you go and get the nurse? We have to check her ankle," Hyejin says.

"It's fine! It's not broken. I just need to ice it and ill be ready to dance!!" Ann says.

"No way are you dancing," Suga says.

"I'm capable of dancing, thank you very much," Ann says before glaring at Suga.

I sigh. Ann is probably the nicest and sweetest person anyone would ever meet. But when you tell her she can't dance, she will switch her attitude up, just like that. That's how important dancing is to her.

"Lets just wait until the nurse comes," Hyejin says.

"I brought some ice," Jungkook says.

"Thanks," Ann says before taking it and placing it on her ankle. She makes a face while doing it. 

 

Soon, the nurse comes in and checks out her ankle.

"How is it?" Suga asks.

"It's definitely sprained but luckily it's not broken," she says.

"Sprains are worse than broken bones. But anyways, I can still dance on it," Ann says.

The nurse chuckles and shakes her head.  

"You must be the nursing student and trainee people are talking about," the nurse says.

Ann nods and smiles.

"I wouldn't recommend dancing on it.  But you're probably going to do it anyways. Plus, you do know your body the best. Right after the performance, I want you to go straight to the hospital. You're going to need a doctor to look at it. You'll probably need a cast and crutches, too," she says.

Ann happily nods as the nurse wraps her ankle.

The nurse then leaves. 

 

"This is not good. Did you see who attacked you?" Hyejin asks.

"No. Her face was covered," Ann says.

"It was probably Jenny. If not her, then someone she hired. I can't believe she stooped this low!" I say getting ticked off.

"I'm going to go talk to some people after the show. Until then, I'm not leaving you guys alone. Anyways, you all have to get ready. So you guys have to leave and get ready," she says as she pushes BTS out.

"Just let me see her for one moment!" I say to Hyejin.

"No Scynthia. You're not going to stoop to her level. Now just get ready," Hyejin says.

I sigh. I will see her before the night ends, I promise you that.

 

 

Jenny's POV

I get a call from Hyuk.

"Hello?" I say.

"First part of the plan has been completed," he says.

"Good. I will take care of the rest," I say before hanging up.

I smirk. I will definitely be taking care of the rest.

I start to get ready. Oh, I didn't tell you did I? I'm one of the announcers for an award. I'm also an interviewer. Guess who I'll be interviewing?

 

What is Jenny up to? O.o

Hiya guys!!! I feel like it's been forever since I last updated. Well, here is a chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it!  The story is almost over! :(

Thanks to JeviFruit for subscribing! Tis much appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

As always, peace out!