Inkigayo

Break of a Lifetime

 

 

Author’s POV

The boys, Scynthia, and Ann arrive at Inkigayo.  They see Hyejin and walk up to her.

Hey guys. You’re just in time. Guys, you all can go back and get dressed. That includes Ann and Scynthia, too. You guys will be in the crowds, but it’s still important to look nice. You are now representing BigHit. Jimin, I need to talk to you for a minute,” Hyejin says.

The girls go back to one dressing room while the boys go to another. 

Jimin stays back to talk to Hyejin.

I thought Namjoon was lying when he called me and told me what happened.  But by looking at Ann, I see that it’s true. Care to explain yourself?” Hyejin says with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

I honestly woke up and I couldn’t remember anything but the guys told me. I want to apologize to Ann, but she seems really scared of me right now. I don’t know what to do,” Jimin says with his head down.

Hyejin sighs. “Let’s just be glad this happened at a private event. Just give Ann some time and space. You’re a good kid, Jimin. We make mistakes. This one just happens to be very big. But you’ll make it through. Now go back and get changed,” Hyejin says while smiling.

Jimin goes back and joins the rest of the guys.

What did Hyejin noona say?” V asks.

The same thing the rest of you guys said,” Jimin says before changing.

 

Two doors down, Scynthia and Ann are getting ready.  Lauren and Jenny are in the room helping them, wel, Lauren is anyways.

“I can’t believe he punched you!” Lauren yells, while trying to find an outfit to match Ann’s dark, black sunglasses.

“Well, he was drunk. I mean, that doesn’t excuse his actions but still. And you did say Ann jumped in the middle. You should’ve just stayed out of the way,” Jenny says while fixing her nails.

“You did not just say that. My ears must not be working properly because I know you did not just say that!” Scynthia yells.

“Guys, not now,” Lauren says coming back from the rack of clothes, “Let’s not argue. We don’t have time right now. We can talk later.”

“Lauren is right. Well, maybe you guys do but I don’t. I’ll see you guys later. I have stuff to do,” Jenny says before walking out.

Lauren sighs. “I’m sorry. I really don’t know what’s gotten into her lately. It’s like ever since she got this MC job, she has only been thinking about herself,” Lauren says.  “It’s like she doesn’t want us to succeed or not be around us anymore. I don’t know.”

“Well, after this show, us three are going to talk. Ann doesn’t need to be part of this confrontation,” Scynthia says.

Lauren nods. “Where is Ann anyway? I finally found her an outfit that won’t clash with the glasses.”

“Where did this chick go that quick?” Scynthia asks.

“I don’t know. Hey, I gotta go dress Winner, but I’ll look for her on my way. See you later! Oh. Your outfit is on the chair,” Lauren says before leaving.

Scynthia sighs before putting her outfit on.

Polyvore-Outfit-Idea-for-Winter-2015.jpg

“I guess I’ll go look for Ann. She probably left with all the yelling going on,” Scynthia says before checking herself in the mirror and leaving.

 

 

Ann left the dressing room. She didn’t want to be there while they were arguing. She just couldn’t deal with it at the moment. She decided that a walk around the studio would do her some good.

While she was walking, Ann bumped into EXO.  She jumped as this happened.

“Oh! Hi Ann!” Xiumin says.

Ann smiles and waves.

“I like your glasses!” Chen says, “They make you look like a superstar,” he says before smiling.

Ann smiles and gives a thumbs up.

“Looking good, Ann!” Chanyeol says.

Ann looks down at her outfit that consists of sweats and an oversized hoodie before giving Chanyeol a confused look, even though he cannot see it because of her glasses.  SO, she just nods and smiles.

Where’s Lauren at?” Sehun asks.  “I want her advice on my outfit,” He says smiling.

You fool,” D.O. begins. “We’re basically wearing the same thing.”

Sehun shrugs, “Doesn’t mean I can’t look better than you in it,” He says before smirking.

Why, you little—

While they’re at it arguing, Ann gets out her phone and begins typing.  Once done, she looks towards EXO to see who to give it to.  As she looks, she spots Kai coming towards her way.  Ann waves at him before typing something else on her phone.

Hey Ann,” Kai says smiling, “How are you doing?”

Ann smiles and gives a thumbs up before giving her phone to him.

You want me to read it out loud?” Kai asks.

Ann nods.

Well, alright,” Kai says before reading the message:

Suho and Sehun, Lauren is with Winner right now getting them ready. She may be finished now though, I’m not sure.  And to D.O, you look very nice in your outfit.

Hey, you’re supposed to be on my side, Ann,” Sehun says while pouting.

No way maknae,” D.O says.  He then walks up to Ann for a high five.  She flinches when D.O raises his hand, but relaxes once she figures out what he wants.

Ann is now on my side!” D.O yells as he walks down the hall.

 

Ann smiles while Kai just shakes his head.  Kai then looks toward Ann.

You sure you’re doing alright?” He asks.

Ann nods and smiles.

But you’re not talking still,” Kai says concerned.

Ann shrugs before looking down.

You know you can tell me anything, right?” Kai asks as he hugs her.

Ann nods into his chest.  As she stays in his embrace, she thinks about telling him.  I really want to tell someone, but I’m afraid of what they’ll think of me, she thinks to herself.

She releases herself from the hug and looks at Kai.  She then holds her hand out.

Oh right. Can’t forget to give you your phone, or should I say your temporary voice,” Kai says smiling.

Ann sticks her tongue out before waving and walking away. 

 

Ann walks into the dressing room, just in time to meet Scynthia walking out.

“I was just about to look for you. Where have you been?” Scynthia asks.

Ann does Sehun’s signature E-X-O hand signs before smiling.

Scynthia nods.

“Sorry about earlier. I don’t know what’s wrong with Jenny. But that’s not important right now. Lauren picked out your outfit so you can start changing into it now I guess. I think we have like 10 minutes before the show starts,” Scynthia says.

Ann nods before changing into her outfit.

2015-winter-outfits-young-girls.jpg

 

 

The show begins.  Ann and Scynthia are in the crowd watching.  Jeanine and Baekhyun are on stage hosting.  Lauren is backstage with Winner and mingling with everyone. 

While backstage, Taehyun pulls Lauren to the side.

What’s up Tae?” Lauren asks.

I wasn’t able to give this gift to you on your birthday, so I just want to give it to you now,” He says shyly.

Aww. You didn’t have to give me anything, but since you have, I’ll take it off your hands for you,” Lauren says excitedly.

Taehyun laughs before giving Lauren a bag.

I know it’s not much, but I’ve been hearing how much you like YG. So I got you that,” Taehyun says while rubbing the back of his head.

Oh my goodness! This is so—I don’t even know what to say. It’s perfect!!” Lauren says before hugging Taehyun.

Taehyun smiles before releasing Lauren.

I got everyone in YG to sign it for you. I even got Mr. CEO himself,” Taehyun says.

Lauren received a crewneck that says, “Part of the YG Family,” with everyone’s signature on it!

I can’t wait to wear this!” Lauren says smiling widely.

WINNER IS ON IN TWO MINUTES”

Well, I guess that’s my cue,” Taehyun says, “I’ll see you after right?

Lauren nods and smiles before saying, “Good luck!”

 

 

The show ends, with everyone doing well!

Everyone says their congratulations along with their goodbyes.

 

Scynthia goes to Ann.

“I’m going to go out for a bit. I want you to go home with the guys, okay?” Scynthia says.

Ann’s eyes, or eye, widens, even though no one can see it.  She nods.  It’s not that she is afraid of Jimin, she knows it was an accident. It’s just that she doesn’t want a repeat of the event that happened before in her life.  She sighs before nodding to Scynthia.

“Good girl,” Scynthia says before patting Ann’s head.

Ann gets out her phone and types before giving it to Scynthia to read:

Do I look like a dog to you? That’s what Baekhyun is for. Go pat his head.

Scynthia shakes her head, “You’re not even talking and you’re still sassy as ever.”

Ann just sticks her tongue out before leaving.

 

 

Lauren and Scynthia are at a coffee shop, currently waiting for Jenny.

“Is this girl going to show or nah?” Scynthia asks.

“I don’t know. I told her we were meeting here and she said she’d be here,” Lauren replies.

Lauren and Scynthia’s phones both vibrate.

“Well let me take a stab at this and guess this is our Jenny,” Scynthia says.

Jenny sent them both a text: Sorry! I won’t be able to show up! Got invited to an after party! Wish me luck ;) 

“Wow, she ditched us for a party,” Lauren says.

“This wasn’t even going to take that long! She could’ve went after we talked,” Scynthia says, throwing her arms up.

“I know. Well, I guess we can try another time. I’m going to hang out with YG. They’re having a mini party,” Lauren says smiling.

“Wow. You go girl! Get you your Taehyun!” Scynthia says while smiling.

Lauren just laughs and shakes her head.

“Guess I’ll go back to the dorm. Ann is there with the guys,” Scynthia says.

“You want me to with you?” Lauren asks.

“Nah, you go get your man. I’ll let you know if anything happens,” Scynthia says while standing up.

“Alright. Be careful going home,” Lauren says as she gets up and hugs Scynthia.

“You too. I want to know everything that happens at this party,” Scynthia says.

“Will do,” Lauren says.

They both leave the coffee shop and head their separate ways.

 

 

Back at the Dorm

 

Everyone went straight to bed, warned out from the long day they had, except for Ann, of course.  She just couldn’t sleep.  So she is currently in the kitchen studying, with her books and laptop out on the table.

Is it alright if I get a glass of water?” Jimin asks, quite a distance away.

Ann jumps at the sound but turns to see Jimin standing there.  She then nods her head and goes back to studying.

Jimin nods and goes into the kitchen to get his water.

Ann, can we talk?” Jimin asks very quietly that Ann barely hears him.

Ann looks up from her books and nods.

Jimin smiles before taking a seat next to her.

“I just want you to know that I am really sorry! I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing. I know that’s no excuse. But I just want you to believe me how truly sorry I am. I would never hit a girl, let alone you, Ann,” Jimin sincerely says.  Ann can see tears forming in her eyes.

Jimin then gets up and does something unexpectedly.  He gets down on his knees and bows.

Please forgive me Ann. I don’t want you to be afraid of me. I’m not like that,” Jimin says between his sniffles.  His tears are currently now falling.

Ann gets up from her chair and helps Jimin on his feet.  She sits him down before going to get a tissue for him.  She then comes back and wipes his tears away. Jimin looks up to her, shocked at her actions.

Ann then goes to her laptop and starts typing. When she’s done, she turns the laptop towards Jimin so he can read it:

I forgive you Jimin.  I know that you would never do that. It was just a freak accident. I’m also not afraid of you. I’m just scared that something that happened in my past will happen again. I’m sorry for ignoring you. But I forgive you if you forgive me.

Jimin looks at Ann who is smiling, while his eyes all red and wet from crying.

Y-you know you have n-no reason for apologizing, A-Ann,” Jimin stutters out.

Ann shrugs and smiles before taking her laptop back and staring a new message.

You need to stop crying. I have this horrible habit of laughing at people who cry. Plus, I really hate seeing people cry.

Jimin smiles, before asking, “Can I get a hug?”

Ann nods before hugging Jimin.

Thank you Ann,” Jimin says before releasing her.

Ann nods and smiles.

Good night, Ann” Jimin says before going back to his room.

Ann sighs, glad that situation is over. But she still cannot help but continue to be terrified.  She still thinks something is going to happen.  She is completely exhausted but she doesn’t want to go to sleep alone.   SHe doesn't want bother anyone, either.  She's already been a nuisance to Scynthia.  She’s just afraid that if she closes her eyes, his face will appear again.

She sighs before going back to her books. I may as well study while I’m up, she thinks to herself.

 

Anything will do as long as she doesn’t have to see that man again . . .

 

 

Well, here you guys go! So who's this mysterious guy from Ann's past?  Anyways, the next chapter will be on J-Hope's and Scynthia's first date! :D

Comment and scubscribe, or not. Hope you guys enjoy! 

PEACE!

566c5c585fa57368ad54e1eb6cfbaa56.jpg

Holy crap that's a big picture! O.O Tis the only picture I could fine with all of these wonderful peeps. . .:D