I Wake Up Every Morning And. . .

Break of a Lifetime

dVddszvi.jpg (Get it BamBam!. . .it will make sense...I promise:)

 

 

Author’s POV

EXO's DORM

Suho hangs up the phone with a smile on his face.  When he looks up, he sees everyone staring at him. 

Well, come on! What did they say?” Chanyeol asks.

They said yes. They’re on their way. Oh speaking of that, I gotta text Lauren the address,” Suho says as he goes back to his phone.

Yehet!” Sehun exclaims (I just had to bring this back. xD).

Oh, while you were on the phone, you said something about celebrating? Are they celebrating something? Did something happen?” Baekhyun asks.

Suho looks up from his phone. “I don’t know,” he says, “She said they were off to dinner to celebrate. She never told me what. I guess we’ll find out when they get here.

I wonder what it could be,” Chen says, “I mean, they did legit just get here yesterday. It must be something big.”

Maybe one of them got a job or something,” Xiumin adds in.

Well, I better get started on dinner,” D.O says, as he gets up and heads over to the kitchen.

I’ll come and help,” Chanyeol says as he follows D.O to the kitchen.

Sehun looks at Kai. He slightly shoves his shoulder. “Hey, you alright there? You’ve been pretty quiet since hyung got off the phone.”

Kai looks up at Sehun, not quite sure how to respond. “I don’t know. I guess I’m just a lil sad that Lay can’t be here to meet the girls, since he’s in China.Yeah, that’s a good excuse, he thinks to himself.

Sehun looks Kai up and down before smirking. “Mhmm. I think someone has a crush on Ann,” he says.

Kai widens his eyes.  “I-I do not!”

Why the sudden stutter then?” Sehun asks.

I’m not stu-stuttering! Aish!” Kai says flustered.

Just admit you like her. There’s nothing wrong with that,” Sehun says.

Nothing wrong with what?” Baekhyun asks as he and Chen comes and joins them.

Nothing!” Kai exclaims. “I’m gonna go take a shower before they get here.” He then leaves and goes to the bathroom.

tumblr_inline_o3shjwpBNZ1u2mjd9_500.gif\ (For all you Chen lovers out there ;))

What’s wrong with him?” Chen asks.

He has a crush on Ann,” Sehun says while smiling.

Well everyone knows that. Is that all?” Chen asks.

Sehun nods. “He’s just embarrassed about it, I guess. I don’t know why.

Baekhyun shrugs, “It’s understandable, I guess. I mean, he is an idol. You know how that stuff goes. He may not know how to deal with it. And you know how fans can be. But I think Ann is cool. She seems kind of quiet, but I’m sure she’ll open up more once she gets to know us.

Chen nods. “They’re all really cool! I mean, we just met four girls and we’re still alive. They didn’t even ask for pictures! And we’re the ones who asked for their numbers.”

Sehun and Baekhyun both nod and smile. “Agreed!” They both say.

And plus,” Chen says, “they’re all pretty hot. I mean, I know they’re American but daaannggg son!”

Sehun looks at him weirdly. “Where on earth did you learn how to talk like that?”

Scynthia taught me! Just like she taught Baekhyun about the Dab,” Chen replies with a huge grin on his face.

Baekhyun then stands up and starts doing the Dab.

All Sehun can do is shake his head, Aish, these hyungs, he thinks to himself.

 

RING DING DONG! (hahah. see what I did there? ok bye)

Suho is the first to get up and walk towards the door. “Guys! They’re here!” he yells.

Suho then opens the door and sees the four girls there. “Welcome!” he says, “Please come in.” Suho moves to the side and the girls walk in.

Nice to see you again!” Lauren says with a smile.

You, too,” Suho says with a smile, as well.

Wow, so this is what an idol’s dorm looks like,” Scynthia says as she scans the dorm.

Chen comes up. “It’s not really much, it’s just a regular dorm. But I’d love to give you guys a tour! Just go ahead and place your shoes on the rack and follow me.”

The girls take their shoes off and does as he says. They then follow Chen, with Suho right behind them.

Chen leads them to the living room where the rest of the guys are at, minus Kai.

Hey guys!” Sehun says.

Glad you guys could make it!” Baekhyun says.

Xiumin nods and smiles. “D.O and Chanyeol are in the kitchen making dinner.”

Oh! I’ll go ask if they need help,” Jenny says. She walks off to the kitchen.

Eh, sorry for her. . .i don’t even know how to explain it,” Lauren says.

It’s alright. They’ll like the company anyways,” Sehun says and smiles.

Aren’t we missing people?” Scynthia asks.

Ah. Lay is in China doing stuff there and Kai is in the shower. He should almost be done, though,” Chen replies.

Hey, Ann. You alright? You seem spaced out or something,” Baekhyun says.

Ann shakes her head. “I’m fine, thanks though,” she says and smiles.

Nah! She is more than fine! She is great! The best thing ever happened today! Well, besides meeting you guys,” Scynthia says all excitedly.

Oh yeah? What happened? Is that why you guys were going to celebrate?” Xiumin asks.

Lauren elbows Ann in her side. “Uh yeah,” Ann says, “I kinda got accepted into an entertainment company as a trainee today.”

What do you mean kind of?” Jenny yells from the kitchen, “You did! You’re officially a trainee, silly!”

D.O laughs while he continues to cook.  Chanyeol pops his head out of the kitchen. “What company?” He asks.

BigH-” Ann starts but gets cut off.  “BigHit Entertainment!” Lauren, Jenny, and Scynthia all say at once!

The boys are all in shock but soon give there congratulations.

That’s so amazing Ann! Congrats!” D.O says from the kitchen.  The other guys join in, too.

Thanks,” I say shyly while smiling.

Why is everyone saying congrats. What’d I miss?” Kai says as he exits the bathroom.

Well, you know how they were going to celebrate something?” Xiumin asks and Kai nods.

Well, it appears that Ann here got accepted to BigHit Entertainment as a trainee!” Xiumin says with a smile on his face.

Kai widens his eyes but then smiles. “Wow! Congratulations! I didn’t even know you auditioned,” He says.

Neither did I,” Ann mumbles to herself but loud enough because Lauren elbowed her side, once again.

Ann glares at Lauren before looking back at Kai with a smile on her face. “Thanks though. It means a lot coming from you guys.”

So,” Sehun begins, “What did you do at your audition?”

Ann looks toward him and replies, “I danced.”

Oh wow! That’s great!” Baekhyun says. “You should show us sometime.”

I bet Kai would love to help you out with you dancing, too! Wouldn’t you Kai?” Chen asks as a smirk appears on his face.

Of course!” Kai says. “It’ll be fun! Plus I’ll get to dance with someone new.” He the smiles.

Sounds great,” Ann says.

DINNER IS READY!” Chanyeol and Jenny yell from the kitchen.

 

Everyone ate and enjoyed each other’s company.  They learned more about each other and were all becoming friends.

How about we watch a movie?” Sehun asks.

Everyone nods or says yes except for Lauren and Ann.

We wish we could join you but me and Ann have to get back to the hotel. We, unfortunately, have homework to do,” Lauren says.

Ann nods and smiles.

Why don’t me and Kai take you two home? It is dark out plus you guys are new to the city,” Suho says while offering a smile.

We don’t want to burden you or get you guys in trouble. Won’t you get caught?” Ann asks worriedly.

Kai laughs, “It’s dark so many people shouldn’t be out. Plus we’ll be wearing hats and masks anyways. So we’ll be fine.”

Ok. Thanks. See you guys! I hope we hang out again. And thanks for the delicious meal Chanyeol and D.O!” Ann says while smiles.

Lauren nods and says, “I second that!

Everyone says their goodbyes and wishes them a safe way back home

 

Lauren, Ann, Suho, and Kai head to the door and walk out, leaving the rest back at the dorm.                                                                                  

 

Suho’s POV

 

I’m here walking beside Lauren, while Kai and Ann are in front of us walking.  I’m trying to think of how to start this conversation because I really want to talk to her. I’m usually not the nervous type. I mean, not to brag or anything, but I’m on T.V. shows and perform in concerts all the time.  I don’t know why, but Lauren makes me nervous, in a good way, though.  But I just met her. Aish! I don’t know. While I’m thinking about all of this, someone starts talking to me.

Suho, Suho,” Lauren waves her hand in front of my face. “Are you okay? It seemed like you were spaced out there for a minute.”

I turn towards her and she looks concerned.  Aww, she seems so caring. Wait, she asked me something. Ummm

I’m fine.  Just thinking of what I could do with the few days we have off,” I say with a smile. I hope she bought that. Technically, that isn’t a lie.  We do have a few days off coming up.

She nods. “So what did you think of?” Lauren asks as she smiles.

I shrug. “I don’t really know. What about you? Any special plans coming up?”

Besides homework, I wanna tour the city some. And also go shopping,” She replies back.

Ok. Here’s your chance Suho. “I can show you around, if you want? I can give you a tour and stuff,” I say while looking at her.

Her face brightens up. “Would you really? That would be awesome! You won’t get in trouble or anything like that will you? Like Ann said, I don’t want your company or fans to worry,” She says.

I shake my head. “I will take care of everything. All you have to do is bring yourself and we will have an awesome time.

Her smile gets even bigger. She has a beautiful smile.

Ok. It’s a plan. Just tell me a date and I will be there,” she says.

What about tomorrow? I only have to be at the company for a little bit, but then the rest of the day is ours. You can meet me at the company, I can even give you a little tour, and then we can head out. Is that okay?” Please say yes.

That sounds perfect! I can’t wait!” She says.

Great!” I say. Tomorrow will be fun. I’ll make sure of it.

We continued to walk with a comfortable silence.

 

Kai’s POV

They must be having a nice time back there,” I say, trying to start some conversation.

She nods. “I think Suho likes her,” Ann says.

Really? What makes you think that?” I ask quite interested as I look towards her.

Well, for starters, he called her up. Any of you guys could have called us and he could have chosen any of us to call. And, he’s walking with her right now. He volunteered to do that, quite fast if I may add,” she then giggled.

Huh, I guess that makes sense. I really didn’t think of all of that,” I say.

She shrugs. “I don’t know. It’s just what I’ve observed. I could be wrong, though.”

I stare back at front for a couple seconds before saying, “So, did you mean it when you said you wanted to practice dancing with me? I know the guys just kinda said it, so I didn’t know if you just agreed just to be nice.  Because it’s alright if you don’t want to. Um, yeah.” UHG! I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.

I meant it, if you’re still offering,” she says nicely. Uhg, can her voice get any sweeter?

Really? Yeah, the offer still stands,” I say smilling.

Cool. I can’t believe I’ll get to dance with THE dancing machine that is Kai from EXO,” she says before giggling.

I laugh before saying, “Well, it’ll be my honor. I’ll be the first one to see you dance.”

She shrugs, “I’m not really that good. I still don’t know how I got into BigHit, to be honest.”

I look towards her, “Oh come on. You must be incredible if you got accepted. And I will be the judge of that when we practice.” I offer her a smile.

She smiles and looks towards me, “I guess you will.”

 

 

Back at the Dorm

Well, what movie do you guys want to watch?” Sehun asks.

Hmm. . .How about we watch The Gift of Cell No. 7?” Chanyeol asks.

Everyone except Jeanine and Scynthia yell a loud “NO!”

Do you want to see everyone cry?” Baekhyun asks while slapping Chanyeol’s arm.

Sorry. It was just a suggestion,” Chanyeol says before slightly pouting.

How about a scary movie?” Chen asks with a smirk.

Scynthia’s eyes widen at the suggestion, “I rather not. I don’t do horror movies.”

I’m with Scynthia,” Xiumin says. “I’m not really in the mood for scary stuff tonight.”

How about we watch a comedy?” D.O asks?

50 Shades of Black?” Scynthia asks.

“OH MY GOD. You did not. We are not watching that Scynthia! What is wrong with you?” Jenny asks in English while pushing Scynthia. She wanted to yell in Korean but she didn't know how to say it.

What? It was just a suggestion!” Scynthia says before walking over towards Chanyeol.  “I now know how you feel,” she says to him and pouts. Chanyeol nods and smiles.

How about Deadpool?” Sehun asks.

Everyone looks at each other and nods.

Deadpool it is!” Baekhyun says. “See, I knew we kept this maknae around for something.”

Sehun scoffs before rolling his eyes.  He goes to put the movie in.

Baekhyun goes over to Scynthia and whispers something in her ear.  She laughs before nodding. They both go in front of the living room.  Scynthia gets her phone out and starts to play something.

“You have got to be kidding me,” D.O and Jeanine say at the same time. D.O saying it in Korean while Jenny says it in English.

All of a sudden, the Dab song starts playing.  Long and behold, Baekhyun and Scynthia are doing the Dab.

“Dab! And Dab!” Scynthia chants.

“Dab! I wake up every morning and Dab. Dab!” Baekhyun says in his accented English.

Chen, Sehun, and Chanyeol are cracking up! Xiumin is staring and giving a 'What in the world am I watching' face.  D.O and Jeanine are shaking their heads. “I can’t believe I’m in a group with you,” D.O says.

tumblr_md8zuc8Lso1r3rzlco1_400.jpg

 

 

“I can’t believe I know her,” Jenny adds.

Soon their “Dabbing Session” was over and they soon got ready to watch the movie.

 

Some pick a spot on the couches, while others picked a spot on the floor.  They all watch the movie with laughter, while chatting here and there, trying to get to know each other better.

 

All in all, it was a good night for everyone!

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll try and update at the end of the week! I'm back at school, so yeah :((. 

Shout out to dimeb29 for subscribing! I hope you continue to read and enjoy the story!  Until next time, peace. . .or rather. . . .tumblr_n0kosqZTW01r3xllho1_500.gif

 

 

I just had to add these! I died!

744e40028e5dbd138ce7b9dd8746a695af445270

12446049_1743746845911627_290428765_n.jp

12519613_1042970802441537_1947433817_n.j

Related image

:D