Anything For You

Break of a Lifetime

d75c24ce2427ac1e980dba6dc90eea75.jpg

tumblr_nz8r1oNuEn1ullc6xo1_500.jpg (Well I wonder who this chapter is gonna be about? XD)

 

Author's POV

Everyone has been in a good mood, especially Ann.  This is because she won't have to worry about her dad anymore.

 
It's been a few days since Ann and Scynthia have received the news that they are going to perform at the MelOn Awards. They have been practicing their hardest ever since.

They've been practicing with BTS for their performance.

 

Jimin's POV

We're now all spread out on the floor, taking a break from practicing.

We've been practicing for the MelOn Awards but Scynthia and Ann have been practicing extra hard.

That reminds me. I gotta talk to Ann about me winning our bet.

I get up and walk over to Ann while lying down on the floor.

I sit down next to her head.

"What is it, Jimin?" She asks.

"What, no oppa?" I say before smirking.

"I knew I was going to regret that. Okay, what's my punishment?" She asks.

"I want you to dance with me," I say before smiling.

She looks at me and quirks up an eyebrow.

"What?" She says.

"You heard me. I want you to dance with me. You know the how me and Jungkook took turns dancing to the beginning of I Need U?" I say.

She nods her head.

"Well, it's my turn to dance to it and I want you to do it with me. It'll be like a duet," I say before smiling.

She sits up and faces me. 

"That's my punishment?" She asks unsurely.

I laugh and nod.

"It is," I say.

"And why is that?" She asks.

I shrug. "I guess I'm just not that kind of person," I say before smiling.

She stares at me for a moment before smiling.

"Okay. It sounds fun," she says.

"Great! I'll get to dance with somebody new. Hopefully my amazing dancing abilities won't get in your way," I say before smirking.

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"Aww. Ann and Jimin are finally getting along," I hear V say.

"I can't believe it," Jin says before laughing.

I shake my head and join them in the laughter.

"We can start practicing later today," I say.

"Alright. It's not like I won't be here anyways," she says.

 

J-Hope's POV

As we're taking our break, I'm thinking how, in just a few days, Scynthia will be gone. I have to do something special for her before she leaves. I mean, we've only had one date. What kind of relationship is that? I sigh before running my hand down my face.

"You okay there, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh. What? Yeah. I'm fine," I say.

All of a sudden, I get an amazing idea.

"Hey, Jungkook, can you and Ann meet me in the other dance room in five minutes?" I say as I stand up.

"Uhh. Sure. I'll tell her," he says.

I nod.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back," I say to everyone before walking out of the door.

 

 

A few minutes later, Jungkook and Ann come through the door.

"You didn't tell them you were coming here did you?" I ask.

"Nope. We told them we were getting some water. So what's up?" Ann asks.

"Okay so you and Scynthia are leaving in a few days right?" I say.

"Yeah. . ." Ann says.

"And me and Scynthia have only been on one date," I continue.

"Yeah. That's because you guys aren't allowed to date in public," Jungkook says.

"Right. But we can still have a date, as long as it's not in the public, right?" I say before smiling.

"Ah. I see where this is going. Very clever. So what's your plan?" Ann asks me.

"Wait, I don't get it," Jungkook says.

Ann sighs.

"Just listen to him and you'll get it," she says.

I shake my head before smiling.

"Okay. So my plan is . . ."

 

 

Later that Day

 

Scynthia's POV

 

Everyone has been acting really weird, well not everyone. Just Ann, Jungkook, Hoseok, and even Hyejin.

Just as I was about to leave for today, Ann and Hyejin enter the dance room.

"Glad you're still here, Scynthia! So, we have this special event for you. So, you need to go shower and put this on," Hyejin says as she holds up an outfit.

"What event?" I say as I take the outfit from her.

"It's a photo shoot. They're promos for the awards. Mine will be tomorrow but yours is tonight," Ann says before smiling.

To believe them or not. . .makes sense though.

"Alright," I say.

"Be back in an hour!" Hyejin says.

I nod my head as I go and get ready.

 

I come back in about in an hour, changed in my outfit.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=6557984

"Wow! You look so pretty!!" Ann says.

"You really do!" Hyejin says while smiling.

"Thanks. So where's the photoshoot?" I ask.

"It's on the rooftop. You can head up there now. I have some paperwork to get back in my office. I'll meet you up there," she says before leaving.

I nod then look towards Ann.

"You wanna come with me?" I ask.

"I do but I can't. Me and Jimin have to practice our duet. But have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!" Ann says before wriggling her eyebrows and leaving.

What is wrong with that girl? Seriously.

I head to the rooftop. As I reach the last stair, I find a note on the door.

Enter to begin our lovely evening, Miss Scynthia Brown


The heck is this?

I open the door only to find Hoseok standing there, in a suit, with a boquet of flowers in his hands.

tumblr_n1jojr7ECM1shsvblo4_500.jpg

"Hoseok, what's going on?" I ask in complete shock.

But. . .who wouldn't? I did not expect to walk in and find a Jung Hoseok in a suit with a boquet of flowers.  I mean, come one!  Every girls dream right?

"I'm here for our date," he says smiling as he walks closer to me.

"Date? What date?" I ask.

He gives me my flowers before saying that I look beautiful as always. He then takes my hand and leads me to somewhere on the roof. 


We then stop as I spot. . .

He did not.

Oh my god.

66+square+feet+picnic.jpg

He planned a picnic!!

"You planned a picnic?" I ask.

He nods. "We only had one date. And we can't really date in public at the moment. So I thought, why not have it here? I want to at least spend one amazing night with you before you leave," he says while looking at me.

I nod. "This is so amazing! Everything looks perfect! How did you do all of this?" I ask as I hug him before taking a spot on the blanket.

"I had some help," he says before joining me on the blanket.

Ah. It all makes sense now. that's why Hyejin, Jungkook, and Ann were acting all weird. I'll make sure to thank them later.

We then began eating, talking and laughing, just enjoying each other's presence.

All of a sudden,  Hoseok says, "I'm sorry."

"What?" I say.

"I said I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't take you out on a real date. I mean, we're a couple, and that's what couples do," he says while sadly looking at me.

I give him a smile.

"I don't know if you've noticed this, but we're not exactly a normal couple, Hoseok. You're an idol and I'm a trainee. Of course we're going to have to deal with different situations. But hey, I like you and I'm willing to fight through anything that comes our way," I say as I hold his hand in mine.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"And I would do the same thing. I'd do anything for you," he says.

"And plus, I should be the one to say sorry. If it wasn't for me, Jenny would not have done the things she did," I say.

He shakes his head.

"It's not your fault. You know what, let's just say that it's neither of our faults. Let's just be happy that we're together right now. No distractions, no one spying on us, nothing. It's just you and me, and nothing or nobody else," he says.

I smile and nod before kissing him on the lips.

"You're right. Besides, this is too much of a perfect date to waste," I say.

He smiles before looking up at the sky.

"Oh. There's so many stars out tonight," he says.

I look up. "Wow. They're so pretty! It's so nice here at night," I say.

Not as beautiful as you, though,” he says.

We look at each other before both bursting out into laughter.

I’m sorry. That sounded so cheesy,” Hoseok says.

Well, if this cheesiness is part of you, I’ll be happy to take it,” I say before smiling.

He comes begind me and wraps his arms around me.  I lean back, his chest against my back, while he rests his chin on the top of my head.

We sit and look at the stars until we pack up and leave the company.

 

Now this is a moment I will never forget.

 

We both leave with huge smiles on our faces.

 

 

We reach home to see that everyone is asleep except for Ann who is on the phone.

Good night, Scynthia,” Hoseok says before kissing me goodnight and leaving for his room.

“Alright. I’ll tell her now. She just walked into the door. Okay. See you tomorrow, bye!” Ann says before she gets off the phone with whoever she was talking to.

“How was your date?” she asks me as I sit down next to her on the couch.

“It was perfect! And thanks by the way,” I say while smiling.

“No problem! It was all his idea, though. We were just there to help. He's a keeper,” she says.

I smile and nod. “So, how was practice with Jimin?” I ask.

“It was good, actually. It was pretty fun. He’s really cool to dance with. I’m excited to perform this,” she says.

“That’s good. I’m glad you two are finally getting along," I say.  I want to ask what's up between her and Suga, or is it her and Jimin, now? This girl.  She's probably clueless as ever.

"So, who was on the phone?" I ask.

“Oh yeah. That was Lauren. She wants us to hang out tomorrow. We’re meeting her at the coffee shop. She said you’d know which one cause you two have been there before,” she says.

Great! I'll ask about Suga and Jimin then! Lauren will be able to help me. Speaking of her, I hope her and Taehyun are going good.  Yup.  This will be such a needed girl's day!

“Alright. Sounds good. We need some girl time, anyways.  Well, I’m gonna go to bed. You coming?” I ask as I stand up.

“Nah. I’m gonna study for a little bit,” she says.

“Okay. Don’t stay up too long,” I say before walking to my room.

 

I fall fast asleep with a smile on my face, replaying my date with Hoseok.

 

 

 

Well, there you guys go! Not really the usual length I write.  The next chapter shall be good . . .maybe some drama? ;). Anyways, enjoy!!  

 

Peace!! :D