1738

Break of a Lifetime

Scynthia's POV

We just finished putting our bags in the van. I can't believe we're leaving. I feel like we just got here.

Lauren got picked up by her boss earlier so she could say by to her YG crew. She is going to meet us at the airport.

"I can't believe my babies are leaving me!" Hyejin says as she hugs both me and Ann.

"We'll miss you too unnie," Ann says before smiling.

"It's been nice having girls around. Now I have to go back dealing with just the guys," Hyejin says while frowning.

"You can handle them. And besides, we'll be back in the summer," I say before smiling.

"I know," she says as she turns around and sniffles. Is she crying?

"Unnie don't cry! We'll keep in contact with you! I definitely won't ignore you!" Ann says before smiling and wiping unnie's tears away.

"Definitely! We'll annoy you everyday with our constant texting and calling and even video calls!" I say as I hug her again.

Hyejin unnie smiles then laughs.

"You guys could never annoy me. But I'm glad I'm not on your ignore list," she says.

"What ignore list?" Jungkook says as him and the rest of the guys come out.

"Nothing. Just joking around," I say before walking up to Hoseok to take his hand in mine.

"You alright?" He asks.

I nod before leaning my head on his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to miss you, too," he says before giving my hand a squeeze.

I smile. He knows what I'm thinking before I even say it. I'm sure gonna miss this guy.

"What is hyung gonna do without Scynthia?" V says before laughing.

"Probably talk to her constantly over the phone," Yoongi adds before smiling.

"Now we'll have to deal with a crying Hoseok," Namjoon jokes.

I giggle while Hoseok just glares at the guys.

"Well, I think we are about ready," Hyejin says.

She then looks at me and Ann.

"You guys have everything?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am!" Ann says while I give her a thumbs up.

"Alright. Let's get to the airport," she says before walking over to the driver's side.

 

 

As Hyejin unnie is driving us to the airpot, Jin takes something out of his bag.

"So while you guys were loading the van and packing, I made some food for your guys' trip" Jin says before smiling.

"Oh my goodness! Jin oppa is the best!" Ann says excitedly as she cheers in her seat. This girl, I swear.

"You know," Jimin starts, "now that your foot is in a cast and everything, you can't eat as much."

"And why is that?" Ann asks.

Oh geez. Where is he going with this.

"Since you can't dance, you won't be able to work off all of the food you stuff your face with," Jimin says before laughing.

Ann glares at Jimin. Oh boy. He's about to get it now.

"Are you saying I'm going to get fat?" Ann says.

He shrugs before smirking.

Ann reaches over and snacks him upside his head. Yeah. She learned from the best.

"I am not going to get fat. And just so you know, you are on my ignore list," Ann says before sticking her tongue out and turning back around in her seat. She is sitting besides Jin.

Everyone else burst into laughter.

"You totally deserved that," Namjoon says.

"It's okay Ann. He's just jealous that he can't eat and still look as beautiful as us. It's hard being the visual sometimes," Jin says. 

Ann nods.

I shake my head.  These two, really? I can just imagine Jin and Ann over the summer.  Goodness.

 

Hoseok grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers together.

I look up at his face and he just smiles.

I feel tears in my eyes but I try not to let any of them fall.  I try to pull off the best smile I can.

I guess he saw right through me because he soon frowned.

A tear soon fell down my cheek. Well, you can't say I didn't try.

He wipes it away with his thumb and brings me closer to him.

"Hey, it won't be that long. You have Ann and Lauren and all your other friends and family at home. It's only a couple months. We'll call, text, and video chat everyday. We will make this work Scynthia," Hoseok says as he leans his head on top of mine.

I nod into the crook of his neck.

"No more crying, okay? I only want to see you smile," He says.

"I'll try," I say back.

He then takes out his phone and goes to his camera.

"We can't have a sad looking Scynthia for a picture now can we?" He says as he snaps random pics while make goofy faces.

I giggle and join him in the picture taking.

"There's that beautiful smile of yours," he says before kissing me on the cheek and returning back to taking pictures.

He's right. We will make it through. It'll be hard, but we'll do it. If we can make it through the problems Jenny caused, we can make it through anything.

"Hey! I wanna join in on the picture!" Jungkook yells.

"Me too!" V says.

"The visual line would like to join in, too!" Jin says as he nudges Ann.

I look at Jimin who just shakes his head.

"We may as well, too," Namjoon says to Yoongi.

He nods.

"Alright. Taehyun, since you're in the front, you'll have to take it," Hoseok says as he passes his phone up front.

"There should be a selfie stick somewhere in here. I remember we left it in here last," Yoongi says.

"Found it," Jimin says before passsing it to V.

"Alright guys, ready?" V asks.

"Ready!" We all say.

"Ok. One, two three!"

And he takes the picture.

V hands Hoseok back his phone.

"Wow, that turned out pretty well," I say.

Hoseok nods.

"I like ours better, though" he says as he smiles at me.

I return his smile.

I then look around the van. I can't believe I met these amazing people. Yeah they may be known as idols but to me, they are just a bunch of goofballs. They're just like me, Lauren, and Ann. I'm so glad I got the chance to meet and get to know the real them.

I didn't even know I was coming to South Korea. This whole break was a big surprise.

From meeting EXO, to living with BTS, to becoming trainees, all the way to performing at MelOn Awards and becoming Hoseok's girlfriend.

This was the greatest trip ever and I will never forget the memories I made here. I feel like I've been living out my dream . . .

The dream of a lifetime and it has only just begun. 

 

 

At the Airport

Lauren's POV

"Even though we kind of just started dating, I'm gonna miss you," Taehyun says to me before kissing me on the cheek.

We are currently at the airport. He wanted to come with me even though I said he didn't have to. I mean, Jenny and other paparazzi could be here. You never know.

But here he is, wearing a mask, hat, and glasses.

B-DWNgKCQAAy_3F.jpg 

"You're not going to miss me that much," I say before hugging him.

"I really am. I mean, who's going to dress me now?" He says before laughing.

I playfully shove him away before joining in on the laughter.

"But really. Everyone is going to miss you at YG. I'm gonna miss you the most though," he says before smiling.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I'll be back this summer, you know," I say as we walk to some seats.

"I know. And when you come back, we'll continue where we left off," he says before winking.

"Are you trying to be cool?" I ask before laughing.

He laughs, too before sneaking a quick kiss.  I just shake my head before smiling at him.

 

I will definitely miss working at YG. I got to do what I love and be with amazing people. What more could I ask for?

Oh yeah. I get to come back this summer to continue this amazing job!!

Who would have thought this trip would lead me to meeting EXO and then getting scouted to work at YG? I mean seriously! And now I'm dating Taehyun from Winner.

I got to do all of this while hanging with my best friends too! I wish some things would have turned out differently, but I guess I learned who my true friends are. I even made new ones.

This trip just opened up my eyes and made me see that there is so much this world can offer. Coming to South Korea gave me such a great opportunity that I couldn't resist. 

I guess you could say. . .

It was an opportunity of a lifetime. 
 

 

Ann's POV

We all get out of the van. Well everyone gets out while I struggle to get my crutches.

These crutches and cast and boot are such a pain. I can't believe I have to deal with these for a month, possibly more. Oh geez, going to classes is going to be the ultimate struggle. Guess I'll just figure it out when I get back to school.

I finally get out of the van.

"Here, I'll take your bag," Yoongi says.

"Thanks oppa," I say. Geez, that wasn't awkward at all.

He shakes his head and laughs.

"I'm going to have to get used to you saying that," Yoongi says.

"You and me both," I say before smiling.

We walk into the airport. I start to look around to find Lauren. I soon spot her with someone who I assume to be Taehyun. They would make such a cute couple.

As I begin to crutch towards them, a ton of people start to crowd around me.

"Excuse me please," I say.

"Ann!"

"Omg! It's really her!"

"Oh no! Will you still be able to dance?!"

"Fighting Ann!"

"Get better soon!"

People are yelling everywhere and I can feel the crowd getting thicker.

I try and turn around to see if anyone was near me.

When I turned, I found that they were all in the same predicament.  BTS and Scynthia are surrounded.

 

Soon, these big guys make a pathway.

"Please backup," one of the big dudes say.

Soon, the crowd was held back by security guards.

"Ann! Are you alright?" Hyejin says while running up to me.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" She asks as she checks me all over.

I smile and shake my head.

"I'm okay. A little scared, but I'll live," I say.

"Sorry about that. We thought you guys were coming in another way. Our apologies. You all will be good from now on," one of the big guys say.

"Thank you," Hyejin says before helping me walk over to Lauren and Taehyun.

"Are you guys alright? We saw what happend," Lauren says. 

"Just awesome! We have fans! It was fantastic! I signed a few autographs and took some pictures," Scynthia says all excitedly.

"Are you alright Ann?" Namjoon asks.

"I'm fine," I say as I take a seat.

"You have to get used to that noona. You guys are getting big now," Jungkook says before smiling.

"I could totally get used to this," Scynthia says smiling.

Everyone takes a seat and starts talking amongst each other.

Get used to this? That was pretty terrifying. I don't know if I could handle this all of the time.

As I'm thinking, I look around at everyone around me.

How did I get to this point?

All I remember is that I was at school stressing over my classes and work.  And now, I’m here, sitting at the airport with a badly sprained ankle, waiting to leave South Korea.  Like I asked before, how did I get here?

I met EXO at an airport leaving from home, which led to me becoming best friends with Jongin.  Now, I’m waiting to go home. . .waiting with BTS.

I’ve been offered to be a trainee for BigHit entertainment.  I’ve performed with BTS on the MelOn Awards.  I have even been on a reality show with BTS.  I’ve met some great people and have become friends with even greater ones.

Even with all of the great things that have happened to me, to us, I still don’t know what went wrong with Jenny.  I mean, she is the one who planned this trip, for all of us to hang out together.  But why did she do all of this? Why am I sitting here with crutches and a cast? Why is she not here with us to go home? I guess people really do change and I guess I'm just finding that out the hard way. 

I guess I should have learned by now that people change all of the time, since I had to deal with my dad.  I just thought Jenny was different.  I guess not, huh?

 

As I was thinking all of this, someone tapped my shoulder.  I looked over to see that it was Jimin.

You alright? You seem to be thinking really hard there,” Jimin says.

Just thinking about everything, I guess,” I say.

He nods and smiles. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asks.

I shrug. “It’s nothing important. I’m just wondering how I ended up here, you know? Just a month ago, I was having a mental breakdown at school.  Now, I’m sitting at the airport next to you. How does that happen?” I say before smiling slightly. 

He laughs.

“I don’t know. It just happens, I guess. But you are pretty lucky to know me,” Jimin says before smiling.

“Always gotta ruin the moment, don't you?" I say before giggling. 

He nods.

There were a few moments of silence.

All of a sudden, I felt Jimin lean closer to me.  Before I could even turn to face him, his lips were on my cheek.  Once he pulled away, he looked directly at me.

Please don't ignore me when you get home. I will truly miss you,” he says before smiling.

I look at him wide eyed.  Before I could even respond, not that I know how to, our flight was called.

FLIGHT 1738 IS READY. PLEASE BEGIN TO BOARD THE PLANE.

Okay guys! It’s time for you to go,” Hyejin unnie says.

We all give each other one last hug and say our final goodbyes.

Me, Lauren, and Scynthia then head to our flight.

 

 

On the Plane

We all take our seats, which are next to each other. I am rather happy about this. I rather not fly with a stranger, although it turned out pretty well the last time. But still.

“We’re finally going home, guys!” Lauren says.

“I know. It’s kind of bittersweet,” Scynthia says.

“You only say that because of Hoseok,” I jokingly say.

“Whatever. Don’t act like we didn’t see that kiss on the cheek either, missy,” Scynthia says back.

I just keep quiet and feign ignorance.

Lauren laughs before saying, “Who would have thought all of this would have happened to us?”

“Seriously. Three girls just wanting to go on a vacation and BOOM! We are now part of entertainment companies. Crazy right?” Scynthia says.

I nod.

I then say, “I just want you guys to know that I’m glad you two are my best friends. I guess I just want to say thanks for still sticking around.”

They both smile.

“I know you’re going through some stuff with Jenny and how you’re still trying to figure things out. Just know that we will always be here for you,” Scynthia says.

“Yeah. No matter what! We are here for you girl! We are here for each other!” Lauren says before smiling.

I happily nod.

Lauren and Scynthia then begin talking to each other as I was just keeping to myself.  I went back to thinking.

I really am thankful for those two. I don’t know what I would do without them.  I definitely know this Spring Break wouldn’t have been the same without them. I wouldn't have been able to deal with the Jenny drama or my dad's problems without them.  Without them, I truly would be nothing.

I then go back to thinking about how I just spent a month in South Korea as a BigHit trainee.  I spent a month with BTS. I hung out and danced with the dancing machine Jongin. I even got a big sister, who I'm also really thankful to have met.  Jimin kissed me on the cheek.

O.O

Wait. . .Jimin freaking kissed me on the cheek. He is so getting ignored . . . maybe.

I reminisce about all of the events that happened to me individually and also us as a group.  There were many good ones but also a few bad ones. 

I guess all in all, it was a pretty good break, right?

I mean, you could even say it was a decent break . . .

Maybe even . . .

A break of a lifetime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


We were just about to take off when the flight attendant announced that we had one more passenger left to board.  I looked next to me to find an empty seat.  I guess that person will be sitting next to me. Hopefully he or she will be a quiet person. I'm kinda in the mood for a nap.

I look up to see someone walking down the aisle. He’s wearing a hat and some sunglasses.

He then sits next to me and takes off glasses.  Before I could even take a good look at him, Lauren and Scynthia yell the person's name.

 

 

 

 

 

“FETTY WAP!”

I look at him and realize Fetty Wap is sitting next to us.

I sigh, knowing that my nap is not going to happen now.  So much for a peaceful flight.

 

 

 

Yes, I brought Fetty Wap back! lol

 

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that this is the final chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this story!! I had fun writing it!

As said before, I will be writing a sequel since you guys, for whatever reason want one, lol! I already have some of it planned out so a chapter MAY come out soon! :) It will probably be after my finals, so you guys won't have to wait that long for it.

As always, I appreciate you guys for subscribing and commenting! I enjoyed reading the comments! I loved reading what you guys thought of the story and how you all felt about the chapters and characters. It made it more enjoyable to write.

If you guys want, you can leave ideas of what you want in the sequel or maybe any characters you may want to see. I will try my best to make it happen. :)

 

Again, I wanna thank you guys for reading!

Until next time, 

PEACE :)

 

Good luck to any of you taking exams! Fighting! I'll leave you guys with these good luck memes, ;)

027de7facc5f17323455b839ac8a579a.jpg

b30db311f270b287bfdfb638725a94f1.jpg

b74c96fe13b0043b7ef0e48195663d56.jpg

nhtiyj.jpg

n3firt.png