Of Childhood Crush and Memories.

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Kimi opened the box and flipped at the contents.There were old photos,old torn notebooks and some old letters in beautiful statinary.It is all covered with dust now but you can still smell the old orefume that was sprayed on it..Each one of them filed in a neatly fashion.She took the box from the other boxes in the corner as she saw a chair by the window,She brushed away the dust from the chair and sat  there as she started browsing on the files.

It was in chronological order,as if it is put away to be found later on.All of them in her Mom's own handwriting.She started flipping them over and found the oldest date from it....as she read them....and imagined them....as if her Mothers life is unfolding right before her very eyes.

3/30/63

Today is my birthday and yes it is my birthday.I am already thirteen.I am on my teen age years already. I will be in high school soon.I can't wait.The school has been dragging lately. Well we are graduating already,and yes we are almost there.I think .I knew I will be an honor student,but don't know yet how will I placed.I was hoping I will be the salutatorian,cause I heard that Yesung will be the valedictorian.That will be awesome if I am the second and he will be the first.

I really like Yesung.I have the biggest crush on him.I wonder if he knew it at all.I know he likes only  Moon Geun.Well she is so pretty,and she have this big beautiful eyes and a big dimple on her cheeks.He even told me that he really likes her a lot.I felt so bad but then I can't show it to him.After all I am his best friend.I wonder if it could have changed everything if Moon did not transferred over here last year.I wonder if he also likes me.He said that I am closest girl to him.He invited me on his birthday but not her.But I guess he is just too shy to invite her.

I still remember how we always sit together when we were so young.On our second grade when we started to be close and how we always end up being partner in almost anything.Girls always have crushes on him.Well he is smart and cute and yes they are rich.His Dad is a doctor and his Mom is a nurse,a director in one of the hospital in the city.He used to tell me how he misses his Mom whenevr she is far away.She is always away most of the time.

We used to tell a lot of stories about each other.Our dreams and our little jokes together.I wonder how come he never likes me the way I like him.We have so many things in common ,more than him and Moon.I just didn;t tell him that Moon told me that there was a guy who likes her who is in high school,and I think she likes him too.I can't be the one to break his heart.I don't want him to be sad and upset.I think he doesn't deserved her.She got this wild streak in her.But I can't tell Yesung that.He just have to find it out himself.

My Dad has been sick lately,My Mom is not even home .She is with him in the hospital in the city,taking care of him.My Dad looked so worried the last time I saw him.I wonder what is it all about.How come my Dad has been staying in the hospital for quite a long time.I missed my Mom,not so much my Dad for he is barely home.His work entails him to be far away all the time,for he is in the military service,But I really do miss my Mom.

My friends has started to have periods now,I know I will be next. It starting to show signs.My is getting bigger and yes I am growing up.I really wish my Mom is here.I have nobody to talk to about all this things,My older sister was lucky,she is here when she started all this things. And now she is not even here too,she is away in college.I didn't know that it is so hard to grow up....

I have noticed too ,that guys has started to notice me .There was this guy in high school who started to tease me a lot.He was always there in the corner,as if he has been waiting for me,as I walk to school.He is starting to scare me. It is a good thing that I always walk with my friends to school.But this guy always look at me in a weird way....

And yes,my birthday...I probably have noodles today for long life....I wish my Mom is here,and then I could have a party and invite all my friends..including Yesung.Then I will be happy.Will he remember that it is my birthday today?I remembered his birthday,he should remember mine...after all we are best friend...Anyway..Happy Birthday to me....Thank you God for another year.....I wish all my wishes will come true....

Hebe.....