Sweet Innocence

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

4/7/63

I am so happy today.My Mom is finally home.And guess what I am the salutatorian and Yesung is the valedictorian.I am so happy and so is Yesung.We jumped together when we heard the news and hugged.Everybody looked at us as we were crazy...

My Dad is still in the hospital but will be coming home soon.I never even knew that he had a surgery and Mom never told me.But so far everything turned out well.My Mom is only staying home for only few days and she is going back in the city.She is staying only until my graduation.And yes because she has to report in school cause she is a teacher and she is just on leave.My Mom is a good teacher.She was even my teacher in one of my subjects.And yes she never showed that she favored me over all other students.And I always got the big eyes when I don't know the answers or forget to do my homework .Somehow,it is tough having your Mom as your teacher.

Kyuhyun is starting to bother me,for he sat just in front me.And he keeps on bugging on every little things and he can be quite annoying.He is also saying weird things .I really don't like it when he stares at me  and teases me all the time.Although one time as I looked at him,somehow I have noticed that he is really good looking.Somehow I never noticed it before.Maybe because I am all eyes to Yesung.If Yesung is cute in a dorky and nerdy way ,then Kyuhyun is cute ,not cute but handsome with a very nice face and yes he is quite tall too, If Yesung is my competition in academics,then Kyuhyun is my competition in Math and figures.He is also a math wizards just like me as they say.We always got sent to competitions in school although I always got the upper hand.Ha..ha.I always win...

The guy in high school is again in the corner and has been waiting for me.And I have to go home by myself today cause Selina has something to do in school and so is Yesung.I ended up by myself  cause I knew that my Mom is gonna be home today and I am so excited to see her and my baby brother Key.I really miss them.

He tried to approach me as I was walking home from school and he really did scare me.He did say hi and some words...I think his name is Kangin.He is really scary and big .I walk as fast as I can  and never looked back and then ran away to the house.I was so short of breath when I get home..I didn't know that big guys can be so scary.I just have to make sure next time ,that I always walk with somebody.I dont even want to see him ever again.

Yes finally my Mom is home.I will be having a good breakfast tomorrow morning and a nice lunch for school.I have to make sure that I'll bring an extra one for Yesung.he always likes my Mom's cooking.And it is just a pay back for always treating me for lunch when my Mom was away.Tonight I will be dreaming of breakfast and yes Yesung....I hope I have a nice one and Geun should better be not on it...ha..ha..ha

Hebe