Donghae And Me

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

As summer rolled by,and everyday of seeing Donghae and my friends contantly talking about him,I found myself drawn to him,I can always found his eyes on me,which made me so conscious and made me blushed most of the time.His looks gave me this certain feeling,of confusion and elation and excitement all the time.And before i knew it I know that I am falling for him more than I would care to admit.She made me think of him at night time,and wondered if he also has feelings for me.I would like to think that yes he got something for me but then I cannot be sure.

My friends has noticed the closeness that were developing between Donghae and me and so they started to pull away from me.But it is not like that I took him away from them,and he has not said anything to me,for all I know he just wants to be friends with me more than anything else.But the fact that he doesn't pay attention to my friends but only me sort of threw me off also.

And one time while we are having a practical exam and he was the one watching over us at that time.Donghae came over to me as he looked at my answer sheets,and he found most of it blank. I was having a hard time identifying the muscles of the the frogs,for it is quite hard when it is the actual thing than the books.As i was trying to cover my answer from him.He made a sign that he wants to see my answers and of course he got the answer sheet and he will be the one correcting our papers.

He shook his head as he saw of my answer wrong,and then sort of write something on the paper which is basically the answer to the question.I looked at him,as my classmates looked at me with a stabbing eyes. I neevr felt so guilty in my life and yes quite embarassed.I could not understand why he is doing that to me....Daisy and Luna pouts at me and give a sharp glance.I could not say anything more,as i feel my face so hot.

After the exam,I feel like confronting him for doing that but I don't have the heart and the courage to do that.He is just actually helping me out but in such obvious fashion is so embarassing.And yes my friends confronted me about it.

"And what does he thinks he is doing,obviously helping you out during the exam.?" Daisy said.

"I don't know,maybe because he took pity on me that I have wrong answer." I said.

"But most of us have an empty answer sheet and you are the only one getting all the help that you need.It is not fair." Daisy continued."I don't like him anymore for he is not fair.You can have him."

"But I didn't do anything." I said trying to clear myself.

"He obviously like you a lot.Like you than the rest of us." Luna said.

"I don't think so." I said,trying not to let my hopes up and be crushed in the end. The forever pessimist surfacing on me.But I began to wonder if he really like me.

"We give up on him.He is not what he is anyway,as we thought him to be." Daisy added.

More and more I began to think that maybe...just maybe,Donghae really likes me just like the way i like him.As I began to be more conscious of him and of our interactions during our class.And yes it is a happy feeling inside knowing that the guy that you are crushing is treating very special than the rest of the class.And he cares ,at least on her grade as she smiled at the thought of him....But so far he has not said anything to her and they have not gone past they usual greeting of smile and just acknowledment of one's existence.....She wonders if he is just shy or is it  just what it is and nothing more?.????