Getting To Know You

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

As I opened up myself to people and friendship,I realized that I have never enjoyed school again until now.it is just like grade school and back to my hometown again,where i am sorrounded by friends and people who really cared about me.I can say that Daisy has been a catalyst to a new me.And then it is not just Daisy and me,there are more to the bunch,Luna,Krystal and Victoria.But Victoria came later on in my life.

We had fun sharing lunches and telling stories.I didn't know that Daisy and Luna can be boy crazy.They have their crushes,and yes the apples of their eyes.And i just laughed it off ,everytime they tell me story of their crushes.I heard the name Donghae and Siwon and Ryeowook a lot from both of them...They even shared the same feeling in one man that makes it all so crazy.They dragged me to stalk them,so they can just catch a glimpse of their guy for the moment.And yet become tounguetied when they are already around.I just laughed at all the craziness of them all.

"How about you?Don't you even have a crush or somebody that you like in school?" Daisy asked me one day,as we are seating in the bench outside the school ground waiting for our next period.

I think for a moment and yet I cannot think of anybody right then,at that moment .The last crush that I have is that dorky guy in high school.And yes I have never seen nor thought of  Yesung for years.I heard he is going steady with Geun Young.And so is Kyuhyun never heard from him,though i knew that he is also in Seoul studying just like Yesung.we neevr bother to see each other.
 

"Nobody that I can think of .I don't know how to love." as I smiled.

"No crushes at all?" she asked again.She looked at me like I am sort of weird,not being attracted to all the cute guys in school.

"I got crushes like,that guy is cute bit not enough to obssessed on him like you and Luna." I said as I laughed."Anyway I don't really like cute guys,I liked man with brains and quite dorky guys."

"You're weird." she said,grinning at me.

"Yes I know.That is why I cannot share my guy with you." laughing at myself again.

Just then a guy with a certain look passed by as I noticed Daisy stopped in her track when she was about to say something and stared at the guy passing by.

"Hebe...Hebe,did you see that guy?" as Luna came with eyes wide open and  was short of breath with excitement.

"Oh my God,that is Donghae.He is way too cute" Daisy said,as she pinched me on my side.

"So what about him?" I asked.I don't see what is the excitement all about this guy.

"You don't think he is cute and all that?" Luna asked.I shook my head,for I can't really see anything special about him.He is cute alright,but there are thousands of cute guys out there.

"Well if you think he is not cute,but hear this,he is also very smart.In fact he is the assistant in the lab in Zoology ,one of our major subject and yes such a bummer.Have you taken it yet?" Daisy asked.

"No,I have to take it this summer ,in order to get in next semester for the internship.Remember,I was not supposed to take nursing in the first place.So I never took any of the major subjects." I answered.

"Me too,I have to take it this summer." Luna said."And it is gonna be along summer for us."

"me three,so the three of us will still be classmates after all." Daisy said."And yes,we are going to see him around...I will be looking for that." as she got this certain smile in her face."Let see what he is going to do."

I shook my head in resignation.Daisy is really  crazy,boy crazy,and smiled too.This will be a fun summer,I thought....