Last Call For Happiness

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Hebe stared at nothingness ,in the white wall of her room. It has been two weeks since Jiro called and she could not even remembered what they talked about, he never mentioned anything. They did not fight,and yes no mention of love or any feelings involved. She was disappointed,but then she just thought that maybe he is tired and that maybe he is just acting up,so as to scare her . She told herself that at that time that Jiro still loves her and nothing can change that.

And now after two weeks if silenced,she is now really scared. Did she lost him already? Will it be alright to call for him and asked him what is going on ? Or the pride is just to great to bow down to him ? She doesn't know what to do.What if he doesn't want her anymore and that he is really trying to get rid of her in his life. Will it be alright to call him after all this time ?

Hebe has so many questions in her mind,and she was so confused of what steps to take.She remembered her cousins Aya,for sure she knows what to do in this kind of situation.She's been ina relationships before she got married.She wpuld fdefinitely knows what to do in this kind of situation...as she dialed her number..

------------------------------------

Hebe can't help the tears when she saw her cousin, She has been suffering this past two weeks,not hearing from Jiro at all. it seems like he has gone to nothingness,,and has been missing. to nowhere.

"But Hebe it is only two weeks.What are you fretting about. Sometimes I will not hear from my husband when we were still going out for almost a month. " Aya said with a smile in her face.

"But it is not like him.Jiro used to call me several times a day. And just like that,he stopped calling me ?" Hebe explained.

"Maybe the flame has died down. Not that he doesn't love you anymore but sometimes relationship cooled down. That how it goes." Aya said. "Did you have a fight or something ?"

"Not really a fight but we just don't agree on some things. But if he really loves me,he will have to abide to my wishes." Hebe said.

"What if he is really wanting for you to abide to his wishes this time.Maybe it is your time to prove your love to him ? You have not proven anything to him at all yet." Aya said. "Saying yes,does not necessarily mean that you love him."

"But I am not going to say yes to him,if I don't love him.I am not that kind of girl,and he should know me by now." Hebe answered.

"Alright since you already open up. I just want to ask,did you ever have a private time with him.i mean just the two of you, Aside from his visit at home and the phone calls did you ever go out just the two of you.?  " Aya asked.

Hebe looked at Aya, and shook her head. " No,cause we really don't have time and you know how strict my parents are.And i am scared of going out with him."

"Sometimes a guy looked for some nurturing of feelings. You know a date here and there and yes a kiss and a hug here and there too.A guy needs a private time with their girlfriend.You think they would last without that. Jiro is a saint if he ever lasted for months without that." Aya said laughing.

"But you told me not to give myself to a guy. You and everybody said to save myself for marriage and not to be intimate with guys?" Hebe asked with incredulous eyes. How come she never heard this before ?

"I am not telling you to sleep with them but yes guys what proof too of your affection. They won't last without it.Guys neesds nurturing,eventhough he may love you very much but without it ,I don't think he would last at all." Aya said.

"So if I were you,why don't you give him a call and ask him what's really going on." she added.

"I don't think I can do that, I am not brave enough to ask him that." Hebe said with a downcast eyes,She doesn't know if she can take it if he said that he doesn't love her anymore.She knows she'll die if he ever said that.

"if you really love him,you'll do it. But if you don't maybe you don't really love him as much as you claim him to be.Maybe you are just in love with love,and that Jiro just fit the picture there." Aya last word of wisdom "Cause if you really love the guy,you will move mountains to keep him in your life ."

Hebe stared at her cousin...and started to wonder if she can do that in the name of love...or is it really true that she doesn't love Jiro as she claim it to be. The true love that one is everybody is looking for.....she has not really found it yet. But she knows she loves Jiro and he is the man that she has  been dreaming of in her life.Jiro got everything that she wanted in a man, and yes he perfectly fit the picture,,,,