Passing This Way.

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

It seems like a blink of an eye. Yesterday  I was adjusting to my new environment and now the classes is almost over.Everything went so fast.I was able to make friends with some of my classmates.Most are the outcast from the society,I might say.Now i feel how it is to be an outsider,how it is to look from the outside looking in,and it doesn't feel right.But still we were able to formed a bond and yes we were able to enjoy ourselves,just us in our own little world.

My grades are still alright.At least i am still on the upper bracket ,not on the top as I used to ne but yeah a decent grade.I miss the Honor roll by a mere .1 from the cut off.And I felt bad cause I could have done it And yes I would have felt a lot better to show them that a small town girl can do it too.But then it is too late to do anything right now.

My Dad has not been feeling good lately.I think he is getting sick again.And with his sickness and so are his temper.he gets angry at every little things.My Mom stayed here with us ,as much as she can.And yes next year,she will definitely joining us and then we are one big family again.I am so looking forward for that.

The only good thing that has been happening in my life so far is the bonding that me and my sisters have.Ariel,Rainie and I has been so close nowadays.This time my sisters are my bestfriends.We tell stories together,shared likes and dislikes.Ariel is the more old fashion and the stricter one.She always had us checked that we are always on our best behavior outside.But then you can see that she is just being the responsible eldest sister to us.She is almost done in her schooling,and yes my parents will be happy with that ,once she graduated.

Rainie on the other hand,is more of a buddy to me.We shared alot of things together.Both of us wants fun things and have some sort of silliness and goofiness.Though she is in a more subdues way.She is still the most beautiful in all of us.People always commented when we are all together.And people,our relatives and classmates always likes her and would like to be her friends.She is also very popular in their school.Boys are attracted to her.,even with just one look,boys gets attracted to her.I think she is one of the girls that i knew that have the it factor that you can call.Everybody likes her...and i don't wonder anymore...

Junior year is almost over and yes I did not went boy crazy this year.I did not even had a crush or even got attracted to anybody.My heart is still yearning for home.I still miss Yesung, and everybody back home.We never wrote any letters nor phoned each other.But he is always on my mind.I still dreamed of him...yes i am back in dreaming of him again...but then i just knew that it is next to impossible.I heard from my cousin that geun young broke up with her senoir boyfriend and that Yesung has been constantly on her side,if whatever it means.If ever he hets her,i will be happy for him.For i know my friend is so crazy in love with her.I will have to look and find a man of my own.maybe not now but in the future.I am still young.And i still have a bright future ahead of me.My Prince Charming will come and I am not in a hurry to meet him yet for I have a lot of growing up to do....

I will be going home for a week after the school and i am looking forward for it.I want to see our old house.I want to go to the top of the hill again,and check if the cottage house is still standing and if the white picket fences are still there.I want to see yesung,Kyuhyun,Selina and Ella.I want to see my old school and the church.I want to go back to my yesterday...but I know it will never be the same.I know there will be changes,  with my friends ,on the people,in the places and yes our own feelings for each other.Time sure changes everything....and yes nothing will ever be the same again...