My Secret Haven

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

 

Hebe looked at the horizon in front of her.The big blue sky above with white clouds forming like a cotton candy,filling up the skies with various shapes.You can eventually make up whatever you heart sets your for,she can see  faces of the people ,the spoon,a table , stars and the angels,looking down at her.

She just keeps on walking up to the hill,as her friends followed her at the top .Ella and Selina was short of breath as they followed her.She sat on the grassy grounds,as they looked down below,to the river  rushing on the next town,the big boulder,where they said that it is enchanted and that there was a mermaid living underneath there.What could be the explanation of the yearly lives taken by the river.The mountains,the ranges of tall mountains as the background of the river and then forest farther down.

She took a deep breath.Their town is still the most beautiful to her own sight.She never want to part  from the beauty of this place.She hates the city.It is noisy and dirty and so unpure.Unlike here ,quiet and serene and plenty of fresh air.Why is it that of all the people,she should be the one going .And everybody envied her,that she is going to be spending her summer vacation there.What a twist of fate.She just wants to stay here and lay on the grassy ground and look below at  all the beauty that their town can offer.

She looked at the little cottage house below.She has dreamed of owning one just like that ,with a big yard and a farm to take care of.She will also have  white picket fences around it,and flowering gardens all over the yard,and a little playground for her children and then Yesung will be her husband and he will be working in the clinic in the main town ,treating his patients and she will stay home and will be a good housewife and she will be good Mom and will take care of their children as they grow up...and they will have four.   two boys and two girls...She even got the name for them....Chastity Leigh.. Saviya Anne ...Francis Lloyd ...and ..Chistopher Mark ....Smile came across her face at the thought,as she was laying down on the grass.

"Hebe you are daydreaming again.And who is the guy? I know you have a secret crush." Selina said.

Hebe smiled and then giggled."I am not telling.It is my secret." she said,as she colored at the thought of him.It will be embarassing if somebody else knew that she has a big crush on Yesung for he is her best friend.

"I know,who is your big crush." Ella said with a grin."You think you can hide it forever ? " as she challenged her

"Then if you knew it ,then you better not tell." Hebe said as she got up and sat up

"It is Kyuhyun,isn't it?" Ella said.Hebe's eyes widened in disbelief.Kyuhyun of all the people.

"Of course not.I don't have a crush on him." Hebe said.Better that they think it is Kyuhyun than Yesung.Then they can never tease them when they are together.

"Then if it is not him then it definitely Yesung." Selina said.

Hebe blushed at the mention of his name."Of course not,Yesung is just my friend .And he is so dorky." she said trying to mislead them and covering up the color on her face .Yes he might be dorky but she loves his dorkiness side.

And then the guys suddenly showed up ,unknown to them they followed them up the hill with their bikes."And who is the dorky one?" Yesung asked as he walked near them.

"Hebe got a crush on somebody and she is not telling." Selina said.

"Hebe you got a crush? How come I don't know anything about this.You didn't even tell me." Yesung said.Hebe blushed some more."And who is the unlucky one?" teasing her.

"It is my secret,and for sure it is not you." Hebe said as she stood up and left the group.

"It must be Kyuhyun then." Selina said."Hebe got a crush on Kyuhyun." she heard her say it aloud as Yesung,Donghae and Wookie looked on.She can feel Yesung's eyes on her.

April 15,1973

Finally,it is summer vacation now....It has been pretty hot everyday. I have been going a lot times on the top of the hill nowadays.I like it there.It is nice with a cool breeze to fan the heat in our body.I love the view at the top too,more than the view from below.It must be nice to be always on the top.

I am leaving this weekend to go to the city.I will be spending my summer there with my cousins.I have alot of cousins there.Almost all my Dad's family lives there and my Mom's sister also lives there.I hate going to my Aunts at my Dad's side.I really don't know them well and my cousins are all spoiled brat and they bully me a lot because I came from the a small town and they always laughed at me.I liked to stay on my Mom's side of family.My cousin Aya is very nice.She is just a two years older than me and she always treated me like a sister.She is always teaching me on how to be a city girl....which is so funny and yes so awkward...

Ahhh Selina and Ella put me in spot today.I almost got caught.Somehow, I saw Yesung looking at me in a weird way after he learned that I have a crush on Kyuhyun.If he only knew that it is him that I liked. Good thing Kyuhyun is not with them...if not I don;t have any escapegoat,and my biggest secret will be revealed.It will be quite embarassing....Better that he think that it is Kyuhyun than him.It will be awkward when we are together and  it is always and all the time.

And yes this weekeend.I will see my Dad and also my sisters ,for Rainie and Ariel will also be there.Yes we are gonna be together ,the whole family.When was the last time,we are together as a family? Somehow,I can't even remember.There is always someone missing,either Ariel,Rainie or my Dad.The only thing that is constant is my Mom and me,and yes my baby brother Key...I will miss home for sure...

Hebe