A New Beginning

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Hebe looked around her new world.The school stood tal in all the other buildings in the block.There was a big entrance gate and there were security gueards who checked on all the people that comes in the building.Unlike her ols school where everybody can just come and go whenever you wishes.There were too much noises all around aside from the noise of the traffixc outside.

The high school department is in the big building across.Although,the school is considered a coed school,the boys are seperated from the boys.There is a girl section and a boys section.The guys occupied the first two floors and the girls occupied the 3rd and fourth floor.You have to get pass the boys department to get to the girls department.And yes it is quite uncomfortable passing through it when the guys usually ogle on every girls that passed by.

Coming to a new world is some thing that Hebe never expected happening to her on her Junior year.And this time instead of belonging to the in group or to the inner curcle,this time she belongs to the outcast,or the uncool group.Being that she came from a small town  easily made her to the uncool list.There most of them knew each other having been in the same school for three years.And Hebe doesn't know anybody.If before she is confident ,this time she feels inadequate and unsure.

The girls in her class are a lot more beautiful,smarter and confident.They took one look at her and  then a frown came over the girl and as she looked at her from head to toe.Hebe doesn't know whether to smile and be still and when she decided to smile ,the girl gave her a scorned look ,like she doesn't belong there.The girls looked at her like she was a piece of dirt .The first time that Hebe felt rejected and unaccepted.

That night,she cried for she missed her home,her school and her friends.Now ,nobody knows her,and nobody cares at all.She missed Ella and Selina,she missed Yesung, and even the irritating Kyuhyun.She missed all of them.She has never felt so unimportant and so unloved until now...

Home is another isuue for her.Not  being used with her parents and her sisters being around,she has to adjust to her  new home.If before she can just do whatever she wants to do and not care about chores at home.Here she was given responsibilities at home.Gone are the maids that does evrything in the house,now everybody has to pitched in the house chores.

Ariel also came back to the house and just commuted from home to school everyday,and so is Rainie.They were like one big happy family in one house.But the drawback is ,the house is too small for all of them.She has to share rooms with her two sisters ,so gone was the privacy that she has known before.She doesn't even have enough space to put her personal belongings in that small roomShe came from being me to a we...and it is a very hard adjustments.


June 30.

It has been weeks since the school started and i am still finding my way to my new school.The school was so big and it was quite very intimidating.New classmates and yet ,they are not very friendly,and for the first time I feel like I don't belong here.They are just plain mean.They stared at me and  doesn't even smile nor say hello.Nothing,I might as well not exist and it doesn't matter.I never felt so unloved and so unaccepted until now.

I missed my old school,and my friends.I missed Yesung,his reassuring smiles all the time,I miss Ella and Selina ,their teasing and their company.and yes even Kyuhyun wo teased me all day long,and annoys me.I wonder what they could be doing right now.They must be having fun now.

Home is alright,only that I don't have any moment all to myself.I missed those times.This time i have to share rooms with my sisters.Ariel is nice but can be quite strict,and Rainie is still so young.Ariel wants us to sleep early and so no lights after ten oclock.Although most of the time,I still want to read  or write or even watch Tv past that time,I can't.I don't even have a space to put you away,so that nobody can read you.Ahh i miss my room...so much.

About boys,I have not seen anybody interesting yet.But then I haven't seen much of an opposite lately.The guys class are downstairs and I wouldn't dream of going down just to see a guy.Although my classmates are more bolder,they go down to see guys and parade in their classrooms all day long.I will be too embarassed to dot that. And I don't think guys will appreciate you ,if you are too forward and too bold,that's what my Mom and my Aunt says.Boys like girls that respect themselves and take good care of themselves.I should listen to them,for i know ,they knows better...

Hebe