Is This It ?

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

Hebe stared at her phone at the longest time. She has thought all about it last night,and has planned all the words that she is going to say to him. She will act cool about this,and will not show too much of her emotions. She will act concern but not too concern after all she still got her pride to protect.Girls like her do not run after guys. The guys are the one running after her. She promised herself that she will never stoop that low to a guy,no matter what. And no guys will be ever worth it, stepping on your pride so as to keep him.

And yes the courage that she got last night seems to flew away right now. She is so afraid,so afraid of the possibility of rejection from Jiro. Will she ever be able to take it if he rejects her and tolds her out flat that he doesn't love her anymore ? She knows it will hurt her a lot if ever.She her phone  and stared at his number ,a number that she has never used before for he was the one always calling her. She hit the call button as she closed her eyes...waiting for him to answer....as the phone rang ...one ..two..three...until it rang the sixth time as she hung up. He has not answered his phone. Hebe start to wondered what becomes of him.He usually answers his phone right away...as worry overtook her...

This time  she dialed the number and waited for him to answer,as Jiro answered the phone in a gruff voice,obviously he just woke up from his sleep.

"Hello "  as he answered on the other line.

"Hi," Hebe answered.,her heart beating so fast...all the words that she wants to tell him seems to vanished in thin air.

"Hebe,is that you ?" he asked. Hebe frowned,he doesn't know her voice anymore ? and it is hurting her in the process.

"Yes,it is me. I just call.." she said trying to find a reason as to why she is calling him after all. She wants to ask him and yell at him " What the hell is going on ?  And how come he is not calling her.  but she cannot say that,as the words are stuck in .

"I just woke up,I must have fallen asleep. It has been busy in the office." Jiro said.

"I see, sorry if  I woke you up.You must be very tired. Sorry if  I bother you.Goodbye Jiro." as Hebe hung up before Jiro can say something. Hebe felt the tears running in her cheeks. He has been fine all along and yes he has no plans of getting in touch with her again. He is dropping her in his life with just silence. He is not even man enough to tell her that it is over between them....Now she knew that it is over between them...as she cried some more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a month since Hebe spoke to Jiro and it has been the most painful month in her life. Not a night ,that Jiro never crossed her mind.He is still in her mind and heart and she can be happy and alright to everybody during the day but deep inside and in the quietness of the night,she can't hide her true feelings as she cried for Jiro at night. She wished and hoped that he will just call her and then everything will be alright. She will accept him back in her life ,only to ease the pain that she is feeling. She dreaded the coming of the night ,where in she doesn't have any company but the sad thoughts of Jiro.

But as the dawn comes and with each new  dawn ,a new hope ,as what they often say. Every morning her spirit will lift up with the hope that eventually the pain will ease up and she will eventually forget Jiro. But it has been day in and day out ,and he is still very much part of her life if only in memories and thoughts.There were better nights and there worst nights...and she could not even count the tears that she shed just because of him...

Hebe woke up with a call from her friend,Selina,asking her to go out with her in the mall.And as she was having lunch with Selina in one of the restaurant in the city , Hebe could not believe it,that she will see Jiro in flesh having lunch with a very beautiful girl.Jiro did not see her ,as he is very attentive to the girl that he  was having lunch with.  Selina looked at her and saw the pain in her eyes,and the tears that is threatening once again....as she took Hebe out of the restaurant...She cried in the comfort of her friend's arms...She didn't know that it could hurt so much...and how she hated Jiro for doing this to her....and yet love him at the same time..He found somebody new while she is still stuck up with him....and it is just not even fair,it is not fair at all....