Country Girl In The City

Love Letters,Photographs & Diaries

A/N I am so blank today...and it is so hard to write when you got nothing within you.Just a blank emotions,like you are floating in the air or something...Anyway they say from nothingness,usually  something will comes up,and by force of nature or what,got to dig up something deeper somewhere...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The city is alive once Hebe woke up from the car,and saw the majestic building in front of her.There are a lot of noises,cars that filled the whole wide streets.She opened the window ,as she stared at everything in front of her.People,multitudes of people ,walking back and forth.She lost counts in all the numbers of people that were walking on the sidewalks.

They went past the crowded streets and went to a more quiet place.Here individual houses stood.But they were standing close by,so close by that you could almost reach out to the next one.I n their town,although you can still you next door neighbor,you could hardly hear them.But hear you can hear then and yes it seems like you can hear even their whispers.

They stopped at the rows of houses,when one looked exactly the same from the other one.Second house from the corner,stood her Auntie's house.There they are going to stay for the summer ,as what her Mom was saying earlier.They stopped and soon they were out and knocking on their door.

Out came her Uncle,a tall formidable man.He actually looked scary,who talks a lot with a big voice,that seems to loom at the entirety of the house.He smiled and greeted them,as he them in inside.And then her Aunt came and hugged her.She is her Dad's sister.It seems like her Dad has a lot of sisters.The couple doesn't have any children.She heard that they tried so hard to have one but I was not meant to be.In response,her Aunt has always been always nice especially to kids like her.They even want to adopt her but of course no, her parents will not hear of it.

And then the next day her Dad came home from the hospital and he looked so different from the last time she saw him.She doesn't know what to do and what to feel.He is like a total stranger to her.She stared at him,as his Dad took to her in his arms and hugged her.He is not really much of an emotional man before,nor  much of an affectionate man.The most is they just a peck on the cheeks,whenever he gets home.No hugs like the others that she usually sees on the TV, where the Dad hugs their daughter and threw them up and danced with them in the air.This is the first time that she remebered that her Dad embraced her like that.

"So how are you? You have grown so fast." as he ruffled her hair.Hebe just smiled at him not knowing what to say.

And then Rainie with her eldest sister Ariel came with their Grandma.She ran to them and hugged them.She misses Rainie and Ariel so much.They are just so happy to see each other.her Mom just looked on with tears in her eyes.I guess she is just happy to see  all of us together after a long time,hebe thought.

After the get together,all of them went out for dinner.They had dinner to this really nice place.They don't have this kind back home.The people are all dressed nice and the food are also beautifully decorated as they placed it in front of you in the table,hebe just stared at it and looked at all the people that go around.It sure is different from the local restaurant back home,where they flipped the food in front of you as they are.And as soon Hebe tasted the food,it tastes so bland.The food sure looks good on the table but it is not as delicious as the food back home.She wondered whether if the city is the same as the food that they served here.It looks good and inviting in the outside but lacking in flavor once you bite it,and back home,it maybe quiet and boring to some but once you're there you will find thousands of wonder....

Ariel sure has changed.She is still the responsible sister that she is.The intelligent ,mature and responsible eldest daughter that she is.She lookes beautiful and she started putting that colors on her cheeks and lips and started putting powder on.And yes she dresses differently now,she dressed in the latest fashion now,as her legs showed in her mini dress that she is wearing.

Rainie is becoming to be more beautiful than ever..She is always the beautiful one in the family.With that big,sparkly,beautiful eyes,and the smiles and her flawless skin ,she is sure a sight..Even at a young age,boys looked at her when she passed by.She is very attractive.She got hardly noticed when she is walking by her side.Even her friends back home,says her sister is very beautiful and yes even Yesung thinks she is very pretty.

She hardly touched her food.it did not taste good and something is not right somewhere as she just stared at it.They are only good to look at anyway....The neon lights and the music and the noise....Hebe took everything in as the lights in different colors flashed before her very eyes....but somehow in her heart the moon and the stars back home are far better than all of these...

April 20,1073.

Yes I am here in the city and yes we are here the whole family,my Dad,Mom,Ariel,Rainie and my brother Key. It is nice to be together again after all this time.My Dad looks different today.I don't know,maybe because he has been sick for sometime now.And yes more huggie huggie now.I think he hugged me more today than my entire life that I can remember.

City life is sure is different from back home.But I still love home the best.I still love the hills with the river and the view of the mountains more than the tall buildings and the malls.We are going to go shopping tomorrow and then to a carnival,a place for the young kids like me ,they say it is really nice.

There are so many things that are new to me today.And somehow,I have a hard time understanding and taking it in,within myself.I missed home,I missed Yesung a lot. I wonder if he left already and joined his Mom already in the city ? I missed Selina and Ella.
Maybe I should write Yesung a letter.But I don't know what to write ,I might write whatever I am feeling for him,and that will be so weird and yes embarassing.......I am sure he will be surprised if I ever write him one...I missed him...I missed him a lot...I hope he is missing me too...

Hebe